Old February 22nd 05, 08:47 PM
Robert Powell

Larry

Not once have we had invasive testing - nothing but 4 x U/S, we'd ruled out
amnio at an early stage. We're fully aware of the dangers of too much
doppler, so even the U/S was a bit of a worry being first timers.

We weren't given the choice of AFP testing - which thanks to Ericka we now
realise wouldn't be worth the paper it would be written on - it along with a
great deal of other information was simply not given to us.

We do however intend to take your advice and let the baby develop in peace -
well if being bombarded with loving joyful thoughts is considered peace.
*smile*

Keep well, keep posting

my regards as always

Bob

"Larry McMahan" wrote in message

Great news Bob,

So now that the scan has ruled out so many problems,
enough with the invasive testing, and let the baby
develop in peace! :-)

Keep posting as the pregnancy progresses!

Larry