Old May 11th 04, 05:54 AM
Carla

Default Birth announcement

On Tue, 11 May 2004 01:03:37 GMT, Angela Schepers
wrote:

Quinn Alexander Schepers was born May 7 at 3:38 PM, 8 lbs, 1 oz and 19.5
inches long. We arrived home yesterday evening and so far we are all ok
other than a serious lack of sleep and some general frustrations. I'll
post a more detailed birth story when I get the chance. I posted this
before but for some reason it didn't show up but I did post a link for
some pictures that DH took of little Quinn. Here they are again.

http://home.mchsi.com/~akd793s/image...n/freshout.jpg

http://home.mchsi.com/~akd793s/image...risandbaby.jpg

Angela

Congrats again...:-) Can't wait to hear the rest!

Carla
#1 due 5/14/04