Tips for parents of bright kids

Old March 4th 07, 02:46 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
'Kate

Default Tips for parents of bright kids

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 20:26:17 -0500, Animal05
wrote:

'Kate wrote:

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:17:41 GMT, "Zorro" wrote:

"'Kate" wrote ...

I was bored beyond belief once.

So 'Many' jokes ... so little time ...

;-)

... how did all yer bizzy bizzy bizzy stuff go? well I hope ...

I'll know in about 3 weeks whether I passed the licensing exam. I
graduate in May no matter what. We're all sick here - except Mike
who's faking well. He went to class anyway.

My harddrive crashed. Probably unrecoverable. I can't find my
frontpage disk so the website updates will have to wait. I will put up
pics of the chinchilla family when I update. Kris moved to Michigan -
a town called Wexom or Wixom or something like that. She and hubby
bought a trailer to fix and flip. He has work up there with his
brother so it's a better place for them to be.

So when are you coming up to visit?

Probably next year. They said they'd come back for Thanksgiving. If
they don't, I suppose we'll make the trip up for Christmas.

He's lucky to have found work up here, we are actually losing
residents. The real estte market sucks, etc etc. and it is March and
it is still snowing.

Paul

I've heard that... auto plants closing. I wonder when the industry
will catch on and start building efficient and reliable vehicles so
that Americans can feel good about buying American again.

I'm pretty sure that they'll be ok. Jay's brother, Scott, has been
working up there for decades. He has a good base of customers. When
people can't move up, they have to fix or replace what they have and
Scott's amazing. I'm glad I met him and his wife at the wedding.
Loved them both. And Houston's not the place to be right now. The
crime rate is ridiculously high. I'll be relocating as soon as the
kids graduate and I have the 3000 hours that I need for a full license
in my field. So who knows. Maybe I'll be moving up there too.

'K
Old March 13th 07, 08:03 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default THIS IS RUBISH

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:23:25 GMT, "Zorro" wrote:

"Uplifter" wrote ...

Tips for parents of bright kids

Sell 'em on ebay ... you'll get more for 'em

/sniff/

actually ... yes, I *am* Bored beyond belief

why do you ask?

;-)

I was bored beyond belief once.