My Motehr; So Old; So Cold

Old March 5th 11, 11:30 PM posted to alt.recovery.aa,misc.kids,alt.support.depression
Gary Sokolisch

Default My Motehr; So Old; So Cold

42 when she spawned me, and so bitter.

All my trubles can be laid at her feet.

I grew up fantasizing for a mother like June Cleaver.

But got a "Mommie Dearest" instead.

Gary
Old March 6th 11, 01:58 AM posted to misc.kids,alt.support.depression
news[_4_]

Default My Mother; So Old; So Cold

"Gary Sokolisch" wrote in message
42 when she spawned me, and so bitter.

Old ovaries produce old ova which make impaired offspring.

All my trubles can be laid at her feet.

What about your rubles?

I grew up fantasizing for a mother like June Cleaver.

But got a "Mommie Dearest" instead.

Why would you want a fake mother?

Old March 6th 11, 02:02 AM posted to misc.kids,alt.support.depression
Rhiannon[_3_]

news wrote:
"Gary Sokolisch" wrote in message
42 when she spawned me, and so bitter.

Old ovaries produce old ova which make impaired offspring.

All my trubles can be laid at her feet.

What about your rubles?

I grew up fantasizing for a mother like June Cleaver.

But got a "Mommie Dearest" instead.

Why would you want a fake mother?

Because anything would have been better than the real one?

--
Rhi
"Okay, everyone who believes in

Old March 6th 11, 02:10 AM posted to misc.kids,alt.support.depression
%

Rhiannon wrote:
news wrote:
"Gary Sokolisch" wrote in message
42 when she spawned me, and so bitter.

Old ovaries produce old ova which make impaired offspring.

All my trubles can be laid at her feet.

What about your rubles?

I grew up fantasizing for a mother like June Cleaver.

But got a "Mommie Dearest" instead.

Why would you want a fake mother?

Because anything would have been better than the real one?

LOL , ooops , i forgot by her own admission she's not mentally stable
Old March 6th 11, 02:16 AM posted to misc.kids,alt.support.depression
news[_4_]

"Rhiannon" wrote in message
news wrote:
"Gary Sokolisch" wrote in message
42 when she spawned me, and so bitter.

Old ovaries produce old ova which make impaired offspring.

All my trubles can be laid at her feet.

What about your rubles?

I grew up fantasizing for a mother like June Cleaver.

But got a "Mommie Dearest" instead.

Why would you want a fake mother?

Because anything would have been better than the real one?

So sad, mothers can screw up their kids so bad that they still cry about it
50 years later, and continue to do so until they are dead.

Old March 6th 11, 08:36 AM posted to alt.recovery.aa,misc.kids,alt.support.depression
Stan McCann

Gary Sokolisch wrote in news:73ot1xt2dsqk
:

42 when she spawned me, and so bitter.

All my trubles can be laid at her feet.

I grew up fantasizing for a mother like June Cleaver.

But got a "Mommie Dearest" instead.

Gary

Gary, BTDT seriously. Email me if you want to "talk."

--
Stan McCann
Old March 6th 11, 10:28 PM posted to misc.kids,alt.support.depression
Rhiannon[_3_]

news wrote:
"Rhiannon" wrote in message
news wrote:
"Gary Sokolisch" wrote in message
42 when she spawned me, and so bitter.

Old ovaries produce old ova which make impaired offspring.

All my trubles can be laid at her feet.

What about your rubles?

I grew up fantasizing for a mother like June Cleaver.

But got a "Mommie Dearest" instead.

Why would you want a fake mother?

Because anything would have been better than the real one?

So sad, mothers can screw up their kids so bad that they still cry
about it 50 years later, and continue to do so until they are dead.

Yes, they can. Some people heal from it and move forward and some can't.
For those who can't, the "crying about it 50 years later" is not some
personal flaw or weakness that warrants ridicule. Tragic is what it is. We
all do the best we can and hope we get to that place we need to be to have
some semblence of a life, but for those who can't, despite all their best
efforts, it's not their fault.

Old March 6th 11, 10:36 PM posted to misc.kids,alt.support.depression
%

Rhiannon wrote:
news wrote:
"Rhiannon" wrote in message
news wrote:
[...]

i found 3 places where you could've used , " we " and didn't so you failed
Old April 2nd 11, 02:00 PM
albert.macintosh albert.macintosh is offline
Junior Member

I am remembering my Mother now.
I have not seen her from last 2 weeks.
I am missing her.
fico score
netflix

What (if anything) can I take for a bad cold? Kathy Breastfeeding 3 September 22nd 06 08:51 PM
Another cold lucy-h Pregnancy 4 April 10th 06 07:47 AM
Getting out of the cold Tiffany Single Parents 0 March 31st 05 12:03 AM
What to take for a cold Shelley Pregnancy 5 November 23rd 04 01:33 PM
I have a cold:( Tori M. Pregnancy 3 November 16th 04 08:38 AM