"Fern Has Vanished"

Old May 12th 05, 12:22 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Default "Fern Has Vanished"

Has anyone noticed that the new "Fern" no longer posts?

Interesting....hmmmm....

LaVonne

Old May 12th 05, 12:57 AM
Doan

On Wed, 11 May 2005, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Has anyone noticed that the new "Fern" no longer posts?

Interesting....hmmmm....

LaVonne

She must have gotten tired of being called a "smelly-****" by Kane0!

Doan

Old May 12th 05, 05:45 PM
Mario Rodriguez

I'll leave aside the fact that you deliberately put in other people's mouths
words they didn't say just to keep the fragile ilusion that everyone is as
cantankerous, void and plain stupid as your pathetic self, because that's
what you do all the time anyway. But, if that is the case (and it is
probably more likely that her fragile self-esteem crumbled and fell to dust
upon finding someone that could actually rebate her and prove more mentally
advanced than her) you could take it as an example and stop your sickly
little games of delusion in the hopes that someone will actually listen to
you. Really, aren't you tired of exposing your pathetic self so that we can
make fun of it and pity you?
Go and take a break, just as she did.

Old May 12th 05, 06:17 PM
Doan

Hey, Mario! Here is the exact quote:

"If my mother saw what The Smelly **** has written her in defense of
beating and killing children under the LIBERTY INTEREST of parents
over their children SHE WOULD CALL THE **** A ****."

I gonna even be nice and provide a link for you to look it up:
. com

You see, anti-spanking zealotS just aren't too smart! ;-)

Doan

On Thu, 12 May 2005, Mario Rodriguez wrote:

[...]

"Doan" escribi=F3 en el mensaje

Old June 2nd 05, 09:12 PM
Greegor

Why make enemies on ALL sides? Isn't that Pop's thing?
Why is Mario insulting both Fern AND her detractors?

Insulting to Fern:

"and it is probably more likely that her fragile self-esteem crumbled
and fell to dust
upon finding someone that could actually rebate her and prove more
mentally
advanced than her"

Insulting to detractors:

"I'll leave aside the fact that you deliberately put in other people's
mouths
words they didn't say just to keep the fragile ilusion that everyone is
as
cantankerous, void and plain stupid as your pathetic self, because
that's
what you do all the time anyway. But, if that is the case [snip]

Old June 2nd 05, 09:49 PM
Mario Rodriguez

I refuse to waste any of my time giving an explanation to which you won't
listen and probably don't understand. Just think that, if none of Fern's
detractors felt insulted, it must be because of something. Maybe they know
things you don't, as it is proved every time you open that foul mouth of
yours.

roups.com...

Old June 3rd 05, 06:43 AM

Mario Rodriguez wrote:
I refuse to waste any of my time giving an explanation to which you won't
listen and probably don't understand. Just think that, if none of Fern's
detractors felt insulted, it must be because of something. Maybe they know
things you don't, as it is proved every time you open that foul mouth of
yours.

"Greegor" escribi=F3 en el mensaje

snipping the usual self serving nonsense of greegor.....

I did indeed refer to one "Fern" as charged. And my mother would have
as well. If you wish to see why, take a look at The Plant's many posts
that celebrate the vicious beating of children, and the right of
parents to do so.

In addition La Planta es Helecho (should be the feminine, Helecha, if
such a name exists in Spanish speaking countries.

YOu would not believe the endless unconcern for children, and vicious
beliefs regarding their rights, and disregard of their pain.

I won't print the any of the rude colloquialism for the female
genitalia, but you know them. It, Helecha, deserved much more than what
I called IT for laughs.

Enjoy.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...8YQJJ6m3_Q8fI=
Sn4esWT&hl=3Den

Old June 3rd 05, 09:21 PM
Greegor

Kane does this everytime anybody leaves or appears to.

It's like the Monty Python skit where the minstrel
plays "Brave sir __ runs away!".

When somebody leaves, Kane's ego always resorts
to assuming it was because of Kane's superior something.

I am in contact with Fern, but I would not waste
Fern's thought or effort on this behavior of Kane, exhibited
by proxy through LaVonne his stooge.

Kane's Rhetorical garbage about Fern (celebrating the vicious beating)
has about as much merit as Kane's utter insanity where
he claimed somebody in ascps had made a "death list"
and were threatening murder. Coming from a crackpot
as insane as Kane, such accusations and insults
should be seen as COMPLIMENTS!

Old June 4th 05, 02:10 AM

Greegor wrote:
Kane does this everytime anybody leaves or appears to.

"This?" What "this?"

It's like the Monty Python skit where the minstrel
plays "Brave sir __ runs away!".

Yes, there are a couple of sad sick posters that seem to have
disappeared. We miss them so. 0;-

When somebody leaves, Kane's ego always resorts
to assuming it was because of Kane's superior something.

No, I don't assume any such thing. Please point out where I have
claimed credit for them leaving?

Or do you know something you are hiding, like them TELLING YOU that I
was the cause of their leaving?

Problem is, greegor, when you lie you always give the game away a few
posts later....this time in the very one you posted your tripe.

I am in contact with Fern, but I would not waste
Fern's thought or effort on this behavior of Kane, exhibited
by proxy through LaVonne his stooge.

Tell her Hi, and hurry back. I can hardly wait to point out that the
original Fern is long gone, and the Ferns since them have been some of
those missing souls, bless them all.

Kane's Rhetorical garbage about Fern (celebrating the vicious beating)

All yah gots to do is google her up and you'll find much comment asking
her to explain how she could defend the parental rights (which she most
plainly did)of parents that allowed their children to be stripped
naked, suspended and beaten with objects by the members.

And the hot pepper nonsense is well documented.

I watched "her" go off on a mumbling demonstration of her wit and
wisdom when a child -- and infant -- had been killed by the mother
giving the child the mother's own meds to 'quiet it.'

Fern proceeded to go all historical on us and describe how folks in the
1800s routinely gave there children opium lace medications for the
express purpose of quieting them.

And the never ceasing rant that CPS should become a day care
agency...ah, now there was fabulous advocacy for children....and even
when corrected, Fern cou.d not figure out that OTHER AGENCIES ARE THE
ONES to bet involved in day care provision.

As long as lame brain could key the board it was CPS this and CPS that,
on issues that CPS had nothing whatsoever to do with. Rather like your
babbling and rambling through the wasteland of your mind.

has about as much merit as Kane's utter insanity where
he claimed somebody in ascps had made a "death list"
and were threatening murder.

Oh? I made no comment about a deathlist. That was YOUR generous
expansion on my posting the very messages with the people's very names
in the sender part of the header that did indeed encourage killing
caseworkers, and MORE, even innocent bystanders who happen to be in the
building when the bombs went off.

And YOU tried to give up an Oregon Caseworker to them, claim he was me.
Didn't you, greegor? Any wonder I want to know your stand on lethal
force against government workers?

Do you really want to go here, greegor? I can put that stuff right back
up here, and any reader can plainly see you are lying.

YOU just are terrified to answer the question I've asked you about it,
because if you speak against violence your buddies will flay you, and
mock you, and call you a coward, and if you speak in favor of
it.....well, that would be a problem, now wouldn't it?

You ARE a coward liar, greegor. A child abuser and a perpetrator of
domestic abuse, multiple times, in the state of Iowa.

Coming from a crackpot
as insane as Kane, such accusations and insults
should be seen as COMPLIMENTS!

That you have done the things you've written about here, to little
girls and their mother, and that you are convicted domestic abuse thug?

Which particular mental illnesses, or illness would you say I have, and
could you provide some references for you claim, as I have when I
pointed out your neurotic symptoms of narcissism?

Or is all you ever have nothing but inaccurate, factless babbling such
as this?

You and Fern jackin each other these days too, are yah?

Fern left because nearly everyone that's come to these ngs was
disgusted at her stupidity and told her so. Only suck asses such as you
buddied up to her because she defended your sickness and viciousness
toward children.

0:-

Old June 6th 05, 02:47 AM

Greegor and Doan,

I love this one from pseudo-K, the supporter of taser use on children
but not a swat. What logic from a twisted mind! Keep giving them
hell--they deserve it for supporting the punishment of parents rather
than the support of them in a very difficult job!

Non-spanker by choice,
Chris C.
TX