Soy is making kids 'gay'

Old July 5th 07, 09:11 PM posted to misc.kids.health
john

Default Soy is making kids 'gay'

Soy is making kids 'gay'

1:00 a.m. Eastern

There's a slow poison out there that's severely damaging our children and
threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it's a "health
food," one of our most popular.

Now, I'm a health-food guy, a fanatic who seldom allows anything into his
kitchen unless it's organic. I state my bias here just so you'll know I'm
not anti-health food.

The dangerous food I'm speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing,
and they're all over the place. You can hardly escape them anymore.

(Column continues below)
I have nothing against an occasional soy snack. Soy is nutritious and
contains lots of good things. Unfortunately, when you eat or drink a lot of
soy stuff, you're also getting substantial quantities of estrogens.

Estrogens are female hormones. If you're a woman, you're flooding your
system with a substance it can't handle in surplus. If you're a man, you're
suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your "female side," physically
and mentally.

In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old
age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging
into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by
an excess of estrogen.

If you're a grownup, you're already developed, and you're able to fight off
some of the damaging effects of soy. Babies aren't so fortunate. Research is
now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you're giving him or
her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day. A baby's endocrine
system just can't cope with that kind of massive assault, so some damage is
inevitable. At the extreme, the damage can be fatal.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the
penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical
(not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon
the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed
during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy
milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I
can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always
deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a
time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.

Doctors used to hope soy would reduce hot flashes, prevent cancer and heart
disease, and save millions in the Third World from starvation. That was
before they knew much about long-term soy use. Now we know it's a classic
example of a cure that's worse than the disease. For example, if your baby
gets colic from cow's milk, do you switch him to soy milk? Don't even think
about it. His phytoestrogen level will jump to 20 times normal. If he is a
she, brace yourself for watching her reach menarche as young as seven,
robbing her of years of childhood. If he is a boy, it's far worse: He may
not reach puberty till much later than normal.

Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at any age can lead to a weak
thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems and excess fat. Could this
explain the dramatic increase in obesity today?

Recent research on rats shows testicular atrophy, infertility and uterus
hypertrophy (enlargement). This helps explain the infertility epidemic and
the sudden growth in fertility clinics. But alas, by the time a soy-damaged
infant has grown to adulthood and wants to marry, it's too late to get fixed
by a fertility clinic.

Worse, there's now scientific evidence that estrogen ingredients in soy
products may be boosting the rapidly rising incidence of leukemia in
children. In the latest year we have numbers for, new cases in the U.S.
jumped 27 percent. In one year!

There's also a serious connection between soy and cancer in adults -
especially breast cancer. That's why the governments of Israel, the UK,
France and New Zealand are already cracking down hard on soy.

In sad contrast, 60 percent of the refined foods in U.S. supermarkets now
contain soy. Worse, soy use may double in the next few years because (last I
heard) the out-of-touch medicrats in the FDA hierarchy are considering
allowing manufacturers of cereal, energy bars, fake milk, fake yogurt, etc.,
to claim that "soy prevents cancer." It doesn't.

P.S.: Soy sauce is fine. Unlike soy milk, it's perfectly safe because it's
fermented, which changes its molecular structure. Miso, natto and tempeh are
also OK, but avoid tofu.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=53327