Hilary today?

Old January 26th 05, 05:35 AM
Kelly

Default Hilary today?

Hmmmm, not new posts from Hilary (at least that I noticed!)

Kelly
#4 2/12/05

Old January 26th 05, 05:46 AM
Tori M.

I did not see any either.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04

#4 2/12/05

Old January 26th 05, 05:47 AM
Kelly

Ohhh, the suspense!

Kelly

"Tori M." wrote in message
I did not see any either.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04

#4 2/12/05

Old January 26th 05, 06:13 AM
Unadulterated Me

#4 2/12/05

She did post in her livejournal today and as off that post she was still
whale sized.

Andrea
Old January 26th 05, 01:10 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Unadulterated Me wrote:

*
* #4 2/12/05
*
*
*
*She did post in her livejournal today and as off that post she was still
*whale sized.

If y'all are talking about me... I am in fact still whale sized, as Andrea
so kindly puts it But we'll see.

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth

Old January 26th 05, 07:49 PM
Larry McMahan

I was going to say she still posted to my response on the diabetes
thread. I knew she would if she was still pregnant. Hey, Hillary,
it's a couple hours later; are you STILL pregnant!

Larry

Hillary Israeli writes:
: In ,
: Unadulterated Me wrote:

: *Kelly wrote:
: *
: * Hmmmm, not new posts from Hilary (at least that I noticed!)
: *
: * Kelly
: * #4 2/12/05
: *
: *
: *
: *She did post in her livejournal today and as off that post she was still
: *whale sized.

: If y'all are talking about me... I am in fact still whale sized, as Andrea
: so kindly puts it But we'll see.

: --

Old January 26th 05, 08:47 PM
Melania

"Hey, Hillary, it's a couple hours later; are you STILL pregnant!"

And, does the outgoing message on your answering machine go: "Hello,
you've reached Hillary and _______. No, Hillary hasn't had the baby
yet. No, she's not in labour yet. We'll let you know when the baby's
born. Thanks! Leave a message at the tone!"

(which is what ours was, after going to the movies and turning off our
cell phones resulted in a panicky relative calling all the local
hospitals b/c she "felt certain" the baby was being born . . . )

All the best,
Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
and #2 (May 21, 2005)

Old January 26th 05, 09:14 PM
Beach Mum

"Hillary Israeli" wrote
If y'all are talking about me... I am in fact still whale sized, as Andrea
so kindly puts it But we'll see.

Personally, I prefer to think of myself as a hippo, but each to his own, I
guess. :-)
--
Melissa (in Los Angeles)
Mum to Elizabeth 4/13/03

Old January 27th 05, 04:04 AM
Emily

Melania wrote:
"Hey, Hillary, it's a couple hours later; are you STILL pregnant!"

And, does the outgoing message on your answering machine go: "Hello,
you've reached Hillary and _______. No, Hillary hasn't had the baby
yet. No, she's not in labour yet. We'll let you know when the baby's
born. Thanks! Leave a message at the tone!"

(which is what ours was, after going to the movies and turning off our
cell phones resulted in a panicky relative calling all the local
hospitals b/c she "felt certain" the baby was being born . . . )

All the best,
Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
and #2 (May 21, 2005)

Sheesh! What a nosy relative!

--
Emily
DS 5/02
Old January 27th 05, 10:41 AM
Jenrose

"Larry McMahan" wrote in message
I was going to say she still posted to my response on the diabetes
thread. I knew she would if she was still pregnant. Hey, Hillary,
it's a couple hours later; are you STILL pregnant!

Today she posted that there was definitely something going on.

Jenrose