Which one of you FILED a complaint about me??

Old April 19th 05, 05:47 AM

Default Which one of you FILED a complaint about me??

I think someone here lied to my server admin at freeshell.org because I
have restricted access (no FTP which means no webpage updating) at this
time. This will be resolved. I have not broken any laws. Everything I
write is within the freedom of speech amendment.

And besides my unbeliever page is not even located on freeshell.org.
Go and check for yourself! Its not even on the freeshell server!

If you complained about my JWPaul directors cut DVD production by BC
video productions (my friends video company) then look at the very
clear copyright on our latest DVD and case. Yes we used a Beverely
Hills 90210 music soundtrack for a scene, but we also cited everything
as well which is all perfectly legal!

John

PS- Everything I have produced has a backup on my hard drive. So if
they temporarily shut down my account because many of you lied that I
was harassing you wityh my page, then I will be able to replicate the
copies on my hard drive showing very clear that the unbeliever page is
not located on that server.

Old April 19th 05, 06:40 AM
rogue

I think someone here lied to my server admin at freeshell.org because

have restricted access (no FTP which means no webpage updating) at

this
time. This will be resolved. I have not broken any laws. Everything

write is within the freedom of speech amendment.

And besides my unbeliever page is not even located on freeshell.org.
Go and check for yourself! Its not even on the freeshell server!

If you complained about my JWPaul directors cut DVD production by BC
video productions (my friends video company) then look at the very
clear copyright on our latest DVD and case. Yes we used a Beverely
Hills 90210 music soundtrack for a scene, but we also cited

everything
as well which is all perfectly legal!

JERRY
LOL! Boy, do you ever need to learn about intellectual property and
copyright laws.

It's not enough to cite where you got something or where it's from.
That property *belongs* to someone else. You not only have to cite
where it's from but you also have to have the *w-r-i-t-t-e-n
p-e-r-m-i-s-s-i-o-n of those who own it.

A good example are the companies that own television shows. You may
want to write about Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Dark Angel, but putting
logos from the show, pictures of the show or portions of script
transcripts online without the written permission of the owners of the
show is prohibited. You can't simply decide that you want to put
something online and do so and figure you can do anything you wish as
long as you give credit. In some cases, you might also be required to
PAY for the privilege to put that information online, as well as being
required to cite it's source and have it all in writing. A few years
ago, fans of the X-Files were required to remove official logos from
their sites by Fox. Fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer were also
required to take the same action by the WB network, which owned the
rights to the show. (Those rights were given or sold for the first run
and one season of re-runs by the creator of the show, Mutant Enemy)

And, you can easily be sued for your copyright infringement.

Old April 19th 05, 11:38 AM
Jeremy Martin

):

If you complained about my JWPaul directors cut DVD production by BC
video productions (my friends video company) then look at the very
clear copyright on our latest DVD and case. Yes we used a Beverely
Hills 90210 music soundtrack for a scene, but we also cited everything
as well which is all perfectly legal!

You're an idiot if you think that makes it perfectly legal.

--
Jeremy Martin
Old April 19th 05, 12:26 PM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be John Baker wrote
in message :

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 05:07:31 GMT, Roger roger@. wrote:

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be wrote
in message
s.com:

[...]

... which still does not address the dishonest nature of that page.

Indeed. Weatherly implying that *anyone* else is a liar must surely be
the very soul of irony. G

Actually, this is another liar jw -- john wolf. Your point is still
valid, tho.

What does your God say about lying?

Old April 19th 05, 12:28 PM
Mark K. Bilbo

In our last episode
. com, johnw_94020
pirouetted gracefully and with great fanfare proclaimed:

If you complained about my JWPaul directors cut DVD production by BC video
productions (my friends video company) then look at the very clear
copyright on our latest DVD and case. Yes we used a Beverely Hills 90210
music soundtrack for a scene, but we also cited everything as well which
is all perfectly legal!

Without the permission of the holder of the copyright, that's actually
what we call "illegal."

You don't seem to grasp the idea that you have to *ask before you use
someone else's material...

--
Mark K. Bilbo - a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion