poor bub ;(

Old December 18th 03, 05:07 AM
badgirl

Default poor bub ;(

We all went through what I think might have been the flu. The ped said it
was a virus in any case when My 12YO daughter had a nasty cough for about 3
weeks ;(
Anyway, Nicolas woke up congested this morning. He is coughing badly enough
to wake him up when he is trying to sleep. It sounds raspy and loose and
full of phlegm. No temp, has a decent apetite, no throwing up, no runs or
anything, just stuffy and coughing. It sucks. I'm sure he feels really
crappy and there isn't a damn thing I can do for him but medicate him and
keep the humidfyer on and it's not helping. I wish he knew how to spit, that
would help. He did almost throw up about an hour ago from the crap he
coughed up getting stuck but it was only an almost.

My poor little dude ;(
Jen
*who has been dealing with sick kids for almost a month now*

Old December 18th 03, 05:54 AM
badgirl

"New York Jen" wrote in message
.net...
Aw Jen, I'm sorry. Hope your brood is feeling 100% soon!

LOL they better be because I'm just too tired to deal with this crap.
The worst part is the damn dog is sick now too!!!!!

I'm all for a vacation right about now...anyone else? grins
(with some guy named Sven for twice daily massages on some beach somewhere
with some sort of sweet tasting cocktail in my hand and a free sushi bar)
Jen

Old December 18th 03, 03:42 PM
Andrea

"badgirl" wrote in message ...

[...]

It's horrid. We all got the flu bug and it lasted between 2-3 weeks. 2 weeks
of everyone being ok, and they all get a cough and cold!

I hope he feels better soon!

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing strong
with 2 teeth!