Ident twin girls

Old October 24th 06, 10:28 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Paul

Default Ident twin girls

Hi Im a dad of three boys agea 12,6 and 2, my wife is expecting on the
6 feb 2007, we were told that there was only one baby boy for 20 weeks
but now a new doc says in the 25 week that there are 2. Twin girls and
identical, help i have no idea on what to do!
My wife and I are also unsure of what twins really entails.

Old October 25th 06, 05:42 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

LOL, yes it if weird when you first find out you are having multiples.
I remember the first ultra sound when we found out ours were going to
be triplets. I got in a panic about what all we needed. After all I had
already started buying and planning for one baby. Had to take the
stroller back and trade for a triple seater and had to start picking
out three of every thing we needed. I know it seems over whelming at
first but it really is a lot easier than it seems right now. Just hang
in there and take one day at a time. Good luck to you and your wife
and your beautiful blessed twin girls. Identical, how much fun that
will be.