Proud Dad

Old October 28th 06, 08:05 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Pepe Papon

Default Proud Dad

Just wanted to let you all know that, as of today, both of my
7-year-old twins are officially published authors! My daughter made
up a joke and we sent it to the Los Angeles Times, and it appeared in
today's paper (Friday, Oct. 27, 2006). Here's the joke:

Q: What do you call a boy who doesn't have five cents?

A: Nicholas.

Last year, my son made up a joke that was also published in the LA
Times. It went like this:

Q: When are people not nice to each other?

A: In the meantime.
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.co...ypictures.html

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net
Old October 28th 06, 04:34 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
FrisbeeŽ

"Pepe Papon" wrote in message
Just wanted to let you all know that, as of today, both of my
7-year-old twins are officially published authors! My daughter made
up a joke and we sent it to the Los Angeles Times, and it appeared in
today's paper (Friday, Oct. 27, 2006). Here's the joke:

Q: What do you call a boy who doesn't have five cents?

A: Nicholas.

Last year, my son made up a joke that was also published in the LA
Times. It went like this:

Q: When are people not nice to each other?

A: In the meantime.
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.co...ypictures.html

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net

Hey Seth! Nice to see a post from you again. Looks like you have two
future songwriters there... keeping it all in the family?

I may have already posted this in here before, so forgive me if it's a
repeat...

While giving one of my boys his morning bath before school, I related to him
what had happened to me earlier that morning...

"I took JoJo out to pee this morning, but when he was done, I discovered
that I had accidentally locked myself out of the house!"

"What did you do, daddy?"

"Well I knocked on the front door really hard, but you were all still
asleep, so nobody heard me."

"Well how did you get back in the house, then, daddy?"

"I walked around the front of the house so I could knock on mommy's and my
bedroom window to wake her up, but I was kind of worried, because it was
still pretty dark, and there's patches of cactus in front of the house, and
I was worried JoJo might step on some!"

"Well why didn't you just pick JoJo up then, daddy?"

Apparently my boys inherited their common sense from Mom and not me...

Old October 29th 06, 07:13 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Pepe Papon

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:34:37 -0400, "FrisbeeŽ"
wrote:

"Pepe Papon" wrote in message
.. .
Just wanted to let you all know that, as of today, both of my
7-year-old twins are officially published authors! My daughter made
up a joke and we sent it to the Los Angeles Times, and it appeared in
today's paper (Friday, Oct. 27, 2006). Here's the joke:

Q: What do you call a boy who doesn't have five cents?

A: Nicholas.

Last year, my son made up a joke that was also published in the LA
Times. It went like this:

Q: When are people not nice to each other?

A: In the meantime.
--
[...]

How old is that boy?

Old October 30th 06, 02:23 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
FrisbeeŽ

"Pepe Papon" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:34:37 -0400, "FrisbeeŽ"
wrote:

"Pepe Papon" wrote in message
. ..
Just wanted to let you all know that, as of today, both of my
7-year-old twins are officially published authors! My daughter made
up a joke and we sent it to the Los Angeles Times, and it appeared in
today's paper (Friday, Oct. 27, 2006). Here's the joke:

Q: What do you call a boy who doesn't have five cents?

A: Nicholas.

Last year, my son made up a joke that was also published in the LA
Times. It went like this:

Q: When are people not nice to each other?

A: In the meantime.
--
[...]

One year older than your twins.

Old November 27th 06, 08:08 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

OMG, how adorable. I think this shows an incredibly advanced cognitive
thinking/reasoning ability.

Angel
www.creativememories.com
www.mtacc.net
www.candletech.com

On Oct 30, 6:24 pm, Pepe Papon wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:23:43 -0500, "FrisbeeŽ"

wrote:
.. .
wrote:

"Pepe Papon" wrote in message
Just wanted to let you all know that, as of today, both of my
7-year-old twins are officially published authors! My daughter made
up a joke and we sent it to the Los Angeles Times, and it appeared in
today's paper (Friday, Oct. 27, 2006). Here's the joke:

Q: What do you call a boy who doesn't have five cents?

A: Nicholas.

Last year, my son made up a joke that was also published in the LA
Times. It went like this:

Q: When are people not nice to each other?

A: In the meantime.
--
[...]

One year older than your twins.Smart kid.