Oh Mattress, My Mattress

Old August 23rd 05, 07:14 PM
agentmommy

Default Oh Mattress, My Mattress

Who has a mattress they love? Where do you list sleep on your priority
list? What mattress do you have at the moment? And what experiences have
you had with mattresses or buying a mattress?

I thought i would lend some helpful tips on what i have been going through
recently and what i have always thought of as a top priority -- sleep and
finding a great mattress that suits you.

I was reading this newspaper ad the other day:

"1-800-Mattress has the perfect bed for every member of your family. With
Back to School time around the corner, we are focusing on juvenile
bedding, and the importance of sleep for the health and prosperity of our
children. Every child needs a comfortable and supportive mattress so they
can get the sleep they need to succeed academically. For Back to School,
we are offering students one-stop shopping, with our ‘Bedding Bundle’
packages. Complete packages include a twin or full size mattress and box
spring, a frame, a luxury sheet set, a mattress pad and pillows for one
low price."

Remember the age old proverb 'always test the mattress before you rest on
the mattress' and you will be well on your way. I have recently been
searching for the right mattress, looking on forums and blogs, researching
makers and brands, and trying them all out. The store i have found to be
the best was 1-800-Mattress.

They have the widest selection of the best brands, same day delivery,
great pricing, have been in the industry a long time, are the most
reputable in the industry, and have, my favorite, 'Sleep Consultants'.
They work with you, discussing your family member’s lifestyle, health,
sleeping habits, budget etc. in order to recommend a fitting mattress for
the individual. It was great, I definitely recommend them.
Rest Well,
AgentMommy

Old August 24th 05, 03:53 PM
CWatters

"agentmommy" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...

They have the widest selection of the best brands, same day delivery,

WOW. All the way from the USA in a day? :-)

Smelly mattress, what to do? T Kids Health 5 August 15th 06 10:32 PM
Cot Bed Mattress Choice z Pregnancy 11 July 26th 05 01:34 AM
Smelly mattress, what to do? T Pregnancy 2 December 15th 03 11:53 AM
co-sleeping and SIDS Leslie Breastfeeding 51 November 21st 03 05:44 PM
Mose basket mattress? Buzzy Bee Pregnancy 4 July 18th 03 07:19 PM