I'm back

Old November 26th 07, 10:40 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Karen \(LG\)

Default I'm back

Congrats April.

"april" wrote in message
Hi All

Well I finally managed to fall pregnant again after about 5 months of
trying. Joanna is doing really well and is now 22 and a half months
old which I find hard to believe as it seems like only yesterday that
I was writing to let you know she'd been born and everything else that
went on then. Social services are still in our lives but are doing
okay, my support worker has finished working with me and I don't see
my social worker very often and he is talking about taking us back to
court in January to get the care order lifted for good which is great
news. We are moving back home to Luton in 2 - 3 weeks so that I can be
closer to friends and family and it will be better for joanna as
she'll see more of her grandparents and her routine won't be messed up
every other week while we take the 3 hr journey to luton to see family
and friends.

I'm very early in this pregnancy at the moment and he/she is due in
August and this time he/she will come home straight away with no
problems, this has already been confirmed with relevant people. I feel
okish but am feeling really tired which I will need to keep an eye on
because i've always been borderline amenic. I've not really been too
sick but have been sick 3 times so far.Boobs are not sore but they are
sensitive and tingle every now and again lol. I've been suffering from
the odd bit of backache and i'm already showing a little bit but this
could be because my body knows what it's doing blah blah. Anyway catch
u all about soon.....

Old November 27th 07, 08:09 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you. I'm very much TTC too atm, so
hopefully I'll be joining in soon!

Lucy x

Old November 27th 07, 08:08 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
cjra

On Nov 24, 4:51 pm, april wrote:
[...]

Wonderful news!

I have always been so amazed at how well you handled everything with
Joanna. I just can't imagine what you went through. Congratulations on
the new pregnancy!

Yay for me- (pat myself on back) JJ Breastfeeding 5 November 19th 05 08:08 AM
I'm back Emily Pregnancy 6 November 4th 05 02:07 AM
Back April & Bump Pregnancy 0 October 10th 05 11:06 AM
Hello, I'm back! Laurie Pregnancy 12 August 6th 05 12:28 AM
Hi, Im back! Sara Pregnancy 1 December 19th 04 06:37 AM