woo hoo - got the good to go

Old December 20th 07, 07:02 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Default woo hoo - got the good to go

That is wonderful news Anne!

Thanks Nikki

Anne
Old December 20th 07, 07:05 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_4_]

That's brilliant news Anne. I remember how sad you were at the thought of
not being able to have any more - so that's great news! Good luck when you
do ttc.

I think any women feels sad when that kind of thing is taken away from
them and I know my situation was more hopeful that many. My mum had
breast cancer at 43, it was barely even mentioned that the chemo and
then tamoxifen would leave her infertile, going through the menopause
and unable to use anything to help it, yet it was obvious that even
though it was 19 years since her last baby that it was still hard for
her to know that it could never happen, before then, there was always
the chance of a very welcome accident!

5 weeks till this little man is due - and it can't come soon enough!!

Make sure you let us all know!

Good Luck

Anne
Old December 20th 07, 07:05 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Congrats, Anne--that is awesome! :-)

thanks Sharalyn

Cheers
Anne
Old December 20th 07, 07:06 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Brilliant!

Thanks Debbie

Anne
Old December 20th 07, 07:06 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_4_]

wrote:
Great news Anne

Thanks Andrea

Anne
Old December 20th 07, 07:56 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
. ..
Lucy-lu wrote:
Oh, that's great news! I hope all continues to go well and you get #3 as
soon as you want.

Thanks, I'm not too concerned if it takes time, I'm still young, first two
I got pregnant on the first attempt, so I don't have any idea what it's
like to wait, then wait some more etc. but I keep reminding myself that it
won't necessarily happen so fast.

Cheers
Anne

Hm, yeah, it's frustrating! With Jessie, I pretty much just looked at DH and
she was there! This time I've been trying since July, and nothing so far. Oh
well, it's fun trying!

Lucy x

Old December 20th 07, 09:17 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Hm, yeah, it's frustrating! With Jessie, I pretty much just looked at DH and
she was there! This time I've been trying since July, and nothing so far. Oh
well, it's fun trying!

You might what to ask your doctor about getting a blood test to check
various hormone levels, it might either reassure that everything is
fine, or at least get a baseline such that if it still hasn't happened
in another 6 months or so, have your levels normalised. For various
reasons I had a few of these tests done about 6 months ago and
everything was low, at that time DD was 2 years old and it was 6 months
since I'd had my Mirena removed, so it was probably taking my body time
to normalise, I'll probably get the tests redone after Christmas.

Cheers
Anne