Casio Men's Alarm Chronograph Digital Sport Watch #W96H-1AV

Old May 21st 09, 09:54 AM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Casio Men's Alarm Chronograph Digital Sport Watch #W96H-1AV

Price:$22.95
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000GAYQRM
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GAYQRM

I had a watch of the same brand/type and was replacing it. Received the package 1 day before expected. Great.
It is a great sports watch for work and sporting activities. The only thing wrong with this watch is the watch band. When the band cracks up and it gets dirty, it breaks and you are so sad you need another watch band. There is no other way you can purchase another one. You go online to many different websites and they have other watch bands except yours. You can go to Wal-Mart or Target and they have their different watch bands you can purchase, but still you are sunk without a new watch band. I ended up purchasing this watch and wearing only to very important functions. Just wear your watch and wear it sparingly.
Watch is easy to use. But it always helps to read the instructions as you go along. At night, push the button and you can read the time day and date. So easy.
This watch took a BEATING..it still works i have it in my workshed right now just to tell the time as i never wear a watch when in there. Im not joking this watch has been slammed bashed and constantly in and out of water it still functions perfectly...10 year battery and i have no doubts becuase i bought this watch 7 years ago and its still going strong.HOWEVER THE BAND IS HORRIFIC...i am amazedi got about 6 years out of the band...i suppose thats some kind of a record. I would have gotten a new band for it...but nobody carries one..just cannot be replaced.So i have to give it 2 stars due to the band not being replaceable ..on a watch that is desigend to last this long...you should make the band able to endure just as long.
This Casio is a very inexpensive watch that lacks the features I was looking for (my own fault).Pros: The good news is that it keeps time.It features dual time, a stopwatch with the usual lap timer, will light up at the push of a botton and has an alarm.Cons: Plastic band that is non replacable unless maybe you can order one from Casio. So if it breaks, replace the watch. The alarm is useless unless you are in a very quite environment.It does not have a countdown alarm which was a feature I was looking for.That was my fault however. In my defense of stupidity I have found that most watches on the market today do not include this feature in their discriptions but is an included feature.All in all, if you just want a inexpensive watch to wear to work, this will work.
Sporting a tried-and-true look, the Casio Men's Alarm Chronograph Digital Watch #96H-1AV features a digital-gray dial, which comes protected by a durable mineral dial window. A day-date-and-month calendar embellishes the face, and the stand-out digital time display provides at-a-glance readability. Both the stationary bezel and 36-millimeter case are made of high-quality stainless steel. The watch includes a sleek black resin band, which is textured for a characteristic effect and comes equipped with a sturdy buckle clasp. Blending easy functionality with a classic style, this handsome timepiece is soon to become your favorite accessory. Powered by quartz movement, this watch is water resistant to 165 feet.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Casio Men's Databank Watch #DB37H-1AV:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000AR96JO
Casio Men's 10-Year-Battery Sport Watch #HDD600G-9AV:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000AR7RXG
Casio Men's Classic Sport Watch #W96H-1BV:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000AQVSA0
Casio Men's Illuminator Digital Watch #F105W-1A:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GB1RAU
Casio Men's Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Watch #AW80D-2AV:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GB0FZI

ACCESSORIES:

Casio Men's 10-Year-Battery Sport Watch #HDD600-1AV:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000AR7RX6
Casio DW-5600E-1V G-Shock Classic Watch:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000066P6S
CASIO AQ47-1E Analog/Digital Watch:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00006I54J
CASIO CA53W-1 Watch with Calculator:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00006I54O
CASIO LA11WB-1 Ladies Watch:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00006I556

Jacques Lemans Men's Sports Collection Biarritz Watch #1348E [email protected] General 0 May 21st 09 09:49 AM
Seiko Men's Alarm Chronograph Watch #SNA615 [email protected] General 0 May 21st 09 09:12 AM
Seiko Men's Le Grand Sport Kinetic Perpetual Watch #SNP028 [email protected] General 0 May 21st 09 08:53 AM
family sport frank General 0 December 15th 07 11:41 PM
OT sorta: Sport bra Tracey Breastfeeding 5 March 10th 04 07:33 PM