Rant--The CP is Not the Judge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 8th 03, 04:49 AM
Batch File

Default Rant--The CP is Not the Judge/Violent Moms

Thats an in correct assumption. Most ncps are men yet women default on CS at
twice the rate men do.

Also, men are less likely to request CS from the NCP mother.

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Bob Whiteside wrote in message
rthlink.net...

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Could be the reason it is that way (the abuse) is because more women

have
the kids, not the fathers. So of course there will be more abuse by

single
mothers. Duh.

Exactly. Mothers are around the children more so they get more
opportunities to beat up the kids. Therefore, mothers should be around
their children less and the amount of abuse will go down. What better
reason to reduce the 85% mother primary custody rate to protect the

children
from mother abuse?

You miss my point. You NCP's rant about the large percentage of CP's are
women. So oviously the stats for abuse will be higher for the women. Are

you
saying men don't abuse kids.... because I know alot of adults who will

tell
you otherwise.

Could be part of the reason that so many kids from single
mother households are that way because the father up and left......

can
you
imagine what it does to a child when one parent isn't interested in

them?

The statistics show women initiate the breakup of the relationship 70%

of
the time by deciding they want to leave.

Regardless who initiates..... I initiated a breakup with a boyfriend....

he
was abusive.

Sadly, women also believe they can
raise their children as effectively as a single parent as a two parent
family can raise them. and this latter statistic tracts by race very

close
to the single parent households. As examples 38% of white women, 64% of

black women, 61% of hispanic women, and 58% of indian/Alaskan women they

can
raise children as effectively as single parents.

Well, I agree that is wrong. It takes 2 parents. Not one... wether it be
father or mother.

But you know, I have been meeting more and more single fathers who are
raising the kids, sometimes totally on their own. So we will see, as

more
fathers become the CP, how the stats might change.

Mothers currently commit 55% of child murders.

Because more mothers have their kids. Its hard for bio-fathers to commit
crimes to the kids when they are not around. Now don't twist this.... I am
going on the stats that are ALWAYS being posted here that mothers always

get
the kids. I am NOT saying that is right. I beleive in equal custody. I

don't
believe in posting stats that are misleading.

Bio-fathers commit under 7%
of child murders. The other 38% are committed by the mother's boyfriend

or
the child's step-father. Obviously, the most severe form of child abuse

is
committed by mothers or men they invite into their children's lives.

And as more fathers get full custody, we will see how those stats change
too. Abuse happens all over the board folks, by men/women/blacks/white/ect
ect ect.

I got an off-topic question that I will pop in here. Maybe this is a moral
dilema. I know someone, of course, who knows someone in this situation. It
is her sisters family, sister is married, they have 3 kids with them, 2 to

previous, one is their shared baby. Husband has been viewd hiting oldest

son
in the head, in the back, whatever. Does this person risk breaking ties

with
the family to report this?