Teaching in the ADHD Era

Old March 18th 06, 03:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default Teaching in the ADHD Era

"Rich" wrote

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Rich" wrote

Nothing about the topic.

Oh, so "Poor Mark. [snip]" was all about the topic. Hypocrisy thy name is
Jan.

Oh so *Poor Jan* was all about the topic.

And your's is ?
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbagsLIES

Three dead Children

http://tinyurl.com/9hkaj

http://tinyurl.com/bgqou

http://www.acahf.org.au

[snip spam]

NO medical training

http://www.quackwatch.org/

QUACK QUACK

*Alternative therapy" is a marketing term that should not be permitted.*

http://www.napa.ufl.edu/98news/alternat.htm
Schools Opening Up to Alternative Medicine

*While a few of those so accredited are naive physicians, most are
nonmedical persons who only play
at being doctor and use this certification as an umbrella for a host of
unproven New Age hokum treatments. Unfortunately, a few HMOs, hospitals, and
even medical schools are succumbing to the bait and exposing patients to
such bogus treatments when they need real medical care*

The National Council Against Health Fraud has concluded:

a.. Acupuncture is an unproven modality of treatment

That clearly is a LIE!!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/8qeg3

http://tinyurl.com/8caw5

http://rheumatology.oxfordjournals.o...act/42/12/1508

http://tinyurl.com/7ajgz

{spin spam}

Old March 18th 06, 03:38 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sumbuny wrote:
"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rich wrote:
"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sumbuny wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Sumbuny" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
om...
I see you know absolutely nothing about state daycare centers.
Special
needs children do not get blackballed. There are regulations set
by
the
state for centers to take special needs children.

Special needs children do get blackballed...how do I know this?
Because
mine have been, because I also know of others who have been
blackballed....

As you could see, I was posting about state daycare centers.

"As you can see" I was posting about children who *did* get
blackballed
from
daycare centers that were run by the government....daycare centers
that
you
claim do not blackball special needs children because it is
illegal...somehow you seemed to think that because something is
illegal,
that it somehow guarantees that people will not do it...

Tell me, do you automatically follow every law to the letter...do
you
drive
exactly the speed limit all of the time? g

No indeed. Jan is on record as saying that if she didn't like a
particular rule she was supposed to follow under the terms of her
licence, then she would just ignore it:

"You would be surprised at the totally unreal regulations that are
not
only of no value, they are keeping kids from reaching their full
potential. When that happens, I refuse to follow that regulation."

http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...d?dmode=source

She doesn't see that the regs are there to prevent harm to children
that could result from individuals like her (unqualified in
pedagogy,
bigoted and a tad dim) making individual decisions about the right
way
to treat the kids in her care.

And this is a woman who thinks that it's just dandy to wash a kids
mouth out with soap.

She also can't see, apparently, that it's dishonest to obtain a
licence
by accepting
certain rules and responsibilities, and then just to ignore those if
she feels like it.

Would you use a centre run by someone like her?

Besides that, children learn the virtues of kindness an manners by
example
of the adults around them. Jan, as evidenced by her behavior here, is
****-poor example for children. She probably screamed "LIAR" at the
little
ones at every opportunity.

Apart from the times she was busy imparting her view that lying is
second nature to Jewish people.

Must add Catholics to that as well, since that is my faith g

Oh dear. Jan thinks Catholics are led by Satan, because they pray to
saints.

Isn't she adorable?

BG Oh, yeah...the concepts of veneration, intercessor, role
model...usually those are the ones that are foreign to those who are
willfully ignorant....and do not even want o learn...but, as they say,
"ignorance is curable, [willful ignorance which leads to] stupidity is not!"

--
Buny

" Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be
normal."
~ Albert Camus

Old March 18th 06, 03:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
I have concluded, your only interest is in belittling, as you are engaging
in lies told by the *gang*.

My interest is in our future generation. Sad that yours appears to be in
flaming.

G Since you dislike people like me, who have ADHD, why are you here?

Old March 18th 06, 04:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Sumbuny" wrote:

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
.com...
I have concluded, your only interest is in belittling, as you are engaging
in lies told by the *gang*.

My interest is in our future generation. Sad that yours appears to be in
flaming.

G Since you dislike people like me, who have ADHD, why are you here?

She doesn't dislike you (except for the Catholic bit). She doesn't
believe you exist. But just in case you do, she thinks that Peter
Breggin might have something worthwhile to say to you.

She will now accuse me of lying.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old March 18th 06, 04:53 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in
"Sumbuny" wrote:

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
y.com...
I have concluded, your only interest is in belittling, as you are
engaging
in lies told by the *gang*.

My interest is in our future generation. Sad that yours appears to be in
flaming.

G Since you dislike people like me, who have ADHD, why are you here?

She doesn't dislike you (except for the Catholic bit). She doesn't
believe you exist. But just in case you do, she thinks that Peter
Breggin might have something worthwhile to say to you.

She will now accuse me of lying.

A definite clue, that you know you are.

Peter Bowditch

Old March 18th 06, 04:24 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Rich wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
Poor Mark.

[snip]

Do you not realize, Jan, that every time you make a post like the above, you
provide yet another example of your inability to communicate in the English
language? "Poor Mark" says nothing. "[snip]" says even less. Yet you post it
anyway, oblivious to the ignorance that you thereby display.

Rich, I disagree. Every time Jan does the snip and 'poor mark' gambit,
she communicates the fact that she is intellectually bankrupt, assuming,
of course, that there was something to originally bankrupt.

She thinks it is a put-down, but does not realize that she is actually
putting herself down.

Poor Jan.

Old March 19th 06, 07:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
"Sumbuny" wrote:

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
y.com...
I have concluded, your only interest is in belittling, as you are
engaging
in lies told by the *gang*.

My interest is in our future generation. Sad that yours appears to be in
flaming.

G Since you dislike people like me, who have ADHD, why are you here?

She doesn't dislike you (except for the Catholic bit). She doesn't
believe you exist. But just in case you do, she thinks that Peter
Breggin might have something worthwhile to say to you.

Nah...somehoe she has begun to believe that Mark and I are the same
person--if you can believe *that*...perhaps because Mark and I have had
experience with members of our family having special needs---though they are
*different* special needs...

She will now accuse me of lying.

I would not doubt it---having only a couple of tunes in one's repertoir
tends to do that....

Old March 20th 06, 03:42 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Sumbuny" wrote:

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
I have concluded, your only interest is in belittling, as you are
engaging
in lies told by the *gang*.

My interest is in our future generation. Sad that yours appears to be in
flaming.
G Since you dislike people like me, who have ADHD, why are you here?

She doesn't dislike you (except for the Catholic bit). She doesn't
believe you exist. But just in case you do, she thinks that Peter
Breggin might have something worthwhile to say to you.

Nah...somehoe she has begun to believe that Mark and I are the same
person--if you can believe *that*...perhaps because Mark and I have had
experience with members of our family having special needs---though they are
*different* special needs...

But, together, we do cover one hell of a range...