Who has the ultimate right to choose?

Old April 11th 07, 08:46 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

Default Who has the ultimate right to choose?

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"elizabeth" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 8, 8:35 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote

On Apr 8, 7:37 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote On Apr 8, 7:21 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote
Letting your child live in poverty means you are the sort of
heartless
asshole who should be castrated, because we don't need
more irresponsible assholes breeding children that the rest of
society
must support.

==
Indeed. Sterilize all welfare women of childbearing age.

As long as you sterilize all the men impregnating them, fine.

==
G So, how is it that a man would impregnate a sterilized woman?
==
.......................... no man has ever died from a
vasectomy.

==
And you know this how? Come to think of it, I don't know any women

who
have
died from a tubal.
Heh, perhaps I'm running with a different crowd.

And more research . . ..
Intraoperative complications such as:

Unintended, unplanned major surgery or laparotomy due to a problem
during the tubal ligation procedure, This complication occurs at a
rate of approximately 0.9 per 100 tubal ligation procedures.

Blood transfusions

A life-threatening event

Death

snip
Death caused by a complication that occurs up to 42 days of your

tubal
ligation surgery.

==
You weren't paying attention, hon. Complications (which are extremely
rare)

No, they aren't. I nearly died from getting a tubal.
For over two years I had intense pain in the abdominal region, with
complications from adhesions.

do not equal *death from a tubal.*

note the above negative sequalae from tubals . .. one of them is DEATH
and that's about as negative as a sequela can get, don't you think?

Or *don't* you?

Nice try, though. You are quite
entertaining
tonight. Now, about the man who impregnates a sterile woman....?-

Well, a sterile man never has to worry about impregnating anyone.

Vasectomies are still cheaper, safer, and more effective than tubals.
Also, if you had any knowlege on the topic, you'd know that a woman
won't know if her tubal failed UNLESS SHE GETS PREGNANT, and this is
often an ectopic pregnancy . .. and women do die from those too.

IOW, you know nothing of the medical nature of the topic, and are just
another woman hating failed abortion.

We can make up for your mother's mistake . ..post natal abortions can
be performed.

What on earth has got your knickers in such a twist?

If a man does not want to be a father, he would be wise to take

precautions
to avoid becoming a father.

If a woman does not want to become a mother, she would be wise to tkae
precautions to avoid becoming a mother.

If each person takes responsibility for his/her own birth control, then
there is far less chance that an unwanted pregnancy will occur.

How difficult is that?

She's having trouble with the "woman" part.

Old April 11th 07, 04:39 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

"Paul Anderson" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:31:12 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"Paul Anderson" wrote ....

We need a better
solution--this one obviously is not working.

Works a lot better than anything else we've tried. What is your
solution?

50/50 joint custody, and each parent supports the child when the child is
with them. No money changes hands.

Often the two biological parents want nothing to do with the other,
and or nothing to do with the kid. There is a long history of such
joint custodies not working to even dream that that would be a viable
solution. Try again, but this time bear in mind what has already been
tried and found unworkable.

Can you say "default"?

Old April 11th 07, 04:45 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Gini

"elizabeth" wrote
On Apr 8, 8:35 pm, "Gini" wrote:

==
You weren't paying attention, hon. Complications (which are extremely
rare)

No, they aren't. I nearly died from getting a tubal.

==
"Nearly died?" Is that the same as tubals cause death? VBG Well, then that
settles it!
The law-of-elizabeth determines the entire medical
prognosis. Hmmm...I had a tubal in 1995. Just when are the post-op
complications
gonna get me? And, when will the procedure be permanantly outlawed due to
the fatality
rate? Have you told congress about the law-of-elizabeth yet or are you
just going to sit on the sidelines and whine on usenet while all these women
are dropping dead
from their tubal?
==

For over two years I had intense pain in the abdominal region, with
complications from adhesions.

==
Oh puleeze! I've had several surgeries with adhesions. News flash,
elizabeth--most women can
endure these things without so much as a peep. No wonder you think the
government should cater
to women. You think they are all as helpless and incapable as you are. I
sure hope you aren't
a role model for any young girls.
==

Well, a sterile man never has to worry about impregnating anyone.

==
Except the sterile women, of course.
==
==

Old April 11th 07, 04:47 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Gini

"teachrmama" wrote

What on earth has got your knickers in such a twist?

If a man does not want to be a father, he would be wise to take
precautions to avoid becoming a father.

If a woman does not want to become a mother, she would be wise to tkae
precautions to avoid becoming a mother.

If each person takes responsibility for his/her own birth control, then
there is far less chance that an unwanted pregnancy will occur.

How difficult is that?

==
For elizabeth, profoundly difficult. Her adhesions hurt, after all.

Old April 11th 07, 04:57 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

"Robert" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:34:47 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:45:28 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message
On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:58:05 -0700, "teachrmama"
wrote:

"Gini" wrote in message

"elizabeth" wrote
On Apr 8, 7:37 pm, "Gini" wrote:
[...]

Postoperative complications include those that occur
intraoperatively,
as well as:

Febrile morbidity

Rehospitalization

Death caused by a complication that occurs up to 42 days of your
tubal
ligation surgery.
==
You weren't paying attention, hon. Complications (which are
extremely
rare)
do not equal *death from a tubal.* Nice try, though. You are quite
entertaining
tonight. Now, about the man who impregnates a sterile woman....?

With all the complications that can happen to women who don't want
children,
maybe they could just stop offering it to every man who asks. Surely
chastity is still a choice!

Chastity is indeed a choice. But not widely popular, taking your self
out for movie, dinner and dancing. Course there are always other
women.

Surely you are not saying that letting a man screw you is the price of
dinner and a movie. Eeeeew! What kind of scummy crowd do you run

with?

Realty check, if a woman doesn't have sex after a few dates, there
won't be any more dates. And the men will warn other men she is a
teaser. On the other hand men that don't try, will find them selves
dateless. Unless they find the teasers.

I repeat: Eeeew!! What kind of scummy crowd do you run with?

Since I live in a bible belt area, most of the people I know are
devout Christian. One of the most popular preacher in the area, is
married to his third wife, has five children, He pays $15.00 a month
for each child.
The lady that runs our local Planned Parenthood Clinic say that all
of her abortion candidates. Are good Christians.

"Good" is a matter of opinion; and what makes them "Christian"?

Old April 11th 07, 05:12 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Gini

"Ray Fischer"
"CafeWriter"

You're wrong. I've had gone through a tubal ligation surgery and there
was
no complications at all. Try again.

You are not everyone. http://ccli.org/nfp/contraception/tubal.php

You must be kidding. You're usually better at providign credible
source and not a biased pro-NFP web site.

"A review of the literature on post-tubal ligation problems by Drs.
Joel Hargrove and Guy Abraham revealed an incidence of long-term
complications in as many as 22 to 37% of sterilized women."

Notice weasel words like "complications" (what kind of
complications?) and "as many as" (how many, exactly?) which
make the statement nearly worthless.

==
I think they counted all that severe pain from adhesions, like elizabeth had
for two years.

Old April 11th 07, 05:12 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Gini

"elizabeth" wrote

Get gangraped and die from a ruptured anus.

==
Gotta love that crowd you hang with elizabeth.
==

You deserve it.

==
Because why? Because I don't buy into your crap? Because I think women are
strong enough to accept responsibility
for themselves? Because I'm a strong woman and you are weak?
That's hardly my fault, dearie.

Old April 11th 07, 05:16 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Gini

"elizabeth" wrote
"teachrmama" wrote:

Ohm grow up! What a fool. Any woman who cannot support a child should
keep
her panties on and herlegs together.- Hide quoted text -

May you get gangraped and have it put on the web, may everyone who
ever knew you laugh at your fate.

You deserve it.

==
Hey, I thought I won that honor!!

Old April 11th 07, 05:37 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
. ..
teachrmama wrote:

"Paul Anderson" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 01:11:16 -0700, "teachrmama"

... I
don't believe that men should have the option of running around

having
sex,
creating children, and moving on--

It is *impossible* for men to create children. It can be argued

that
men are responsible for women getting pregnant (if you assume that

the
woman is a mindless cow who doesn't realise having sex means having

chance of getting pregnant) -- but that is all men are capable of
doing. Once a woman is pregnant she, and only she, is the one who
creates the child. It is her body and she is the only one with the
choice as to whether or not a child will be created (assuming she

has
a mental age greater than six years old.)

but I also don't believe that women should
bhave the option of bringing child after child into the world with

no
intention of ever supporting them--

Women always have had that option. They only way to take it away

from
women is to have forced abortions -- to make unauthorized pregnancy

crime.

and expecting taxpayers to pick up the
slack if they can't stick the man with the expenses.

If you want to know what is behind anything, just follow the money.

We need a better
solution--this one obviously is not working.

Works a lot better than anything else we've tried. What is your
solution?

50/50 joint custody, and each parent supports the child when the child
is
with them. No money changes hands.

You're expecting men to pay (with time) for choices that they are not
allowed to make.

Actually, Ray, I think that both people who engage in unprotected sex do
have a responsibility toward any child that results from that act.

Why?

50/50
custody, and a relationship with the child that he helped create

Only women create children. Men create only sperm.

Come on, Ray. I know you're not dense. Without the sperm, there is no
child.

It's a matter of semantics. Did the gun store salesperson "help" the bank
robber commit the crime?