dads lawyers

Old March 20th 07, 11:28 AM posted to alt.child-support
fathersrights

Default dads lawyers

A referral service for dads rights lawyers that does not accept payment from
and screens lawyers is at http://www.dadslawyer.com

Old March 21st 07, 01:32 AM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

fathersrights wrote:
A referral service for dads rights lawyers that does not accept payment from
and screens lawyers is at http://www.dadslawyer.com

"Paying your spouse rent?"

I'm as strong for the father as the next guy, but that don't sound right.
Old March 21st 07, 02:09 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Mar 20, 7:32?pm, John Meyer wrote:
fathersrights wrote:
A referral service for dads rights lawyers that does not accept payment from
and screens lawyers is athttp://www.dadslawyer.com

"Paying your spouse rent?"

I'm as strong for the father as the next guy, but that don't sound right.

Pay rent? What does that mean?

Old March 21st 07, 02:30 AM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

fathersrights wrote:
A referral service for dads rights lawyers that does not accept payment from
and screens lawyers is athttp://www.dadslawyer.com

"Paying your spouse rent?"

I'm as strong for the father as the next guy, but that don't sound right.

Pay rent? What does that mean?

Sorry, I'm going a little fast here, I'm talking about this page:

http://www.courttips.com/shopsite_sc/page15.html

Old March 21st 07, 10:22 AM posted to alt.child-support
fathersrights

Rather than owning property that can be attached,sometimes it is better to
rent. and renting from a family member keeps money in the family.
"John Meyer" wrote in message
. ..

Old March 21st 07, 10:58 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

fathersrights wrote:
A referral service for dads rights lawyers that does not accept payment
from
and screens lawyers is athttp://www.dadslawyer.com
"Paying your spouse rent?"

I'm as strong for the father as the next guy, but that don't sound
right.

Pay rent? What does that mean?

Sorry, I'm going a little fast here, I'm talking about this page:

http://www.courttips.com/shopsite_sc/page15.html- Hide quoted text -

The problem with that is 99.9999999999999% of men would be stupid to
put ANY of their property into the name of a new spouse. I think we
learned our lesson when it comes to that.

Old March 22nd 07, 01:01 AM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

fathersrights wrote:
Rather than owning property that can be attached,sometimes it is better to
rent. and renting from a family member keeps money in the family.

I don't know. I'm not accusing anybody of anything, it just sounds like
something a judge would say "cute" and hit you over the head with.

Despite this crap, I still think there are some lawyers who are decentpeople John Meyer Child Support 0 January 26th 07 03:23 AM
Lawyers - beware! Tim Child Support 6 December 18th 06 06:51 PM
Lawyers Simpledog Child Support 3 September 8th 06 07:19 PM
Injury Lawyers? xkatx Single Parents 13 August 24th 06 10:14 PM
OB fraud: 'Health' lawyers - maybe they will help? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 August 12th 04 12:34 AM