sent by my stepmom

Old December 6th 05, 11:11 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default sent by my stepmom

Selling Husbands

A store that sells husbands has recently opened.

The store is a place where women may go to choose a husband from among many
men. The store is composed of 6 floors, and the men increase in positive
attributes as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch.
As you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but
if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

A woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband. On the first floor
the sign on the door reads: "Floor 1 - These men have jobs." The woman
reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last
boyfriend, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.

The 2nd floor sign reads -- "These men have jobs and love kids." The woman
remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up
she goes again.

The 3rd floor sign reads -- "These men have jobs, love kids and are
extremely good looking." "Hmmm, better" she says. "But I wonder what's
upstairs?"

The 4th floor sign reads -- "These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely
good looking and help with the housework." "Wow," exclaims the woman, "very
tempting ... BUT, there must be better picks further up!" And again she
heads up another flight.

The 5th floor sign reads -- "These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely
good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak."

"Oh, mercy me! But just think ... what must be awaiting me further on?" So
up to the sixth floor she goes.

The 6th floor sign reads -- "You are visitor 3,456,789,012 to this floor.
There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that
women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at Husband-Mart and
have a nice day.

Old December 16th 05, 02:06 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Funny. I've seen this before. But there is a grain of truth to some jokes.
The truth here is that men are extremely frustrated with women's inability to
be reasonable.

--
Sig: Say no to fixed width HTML tables. They look terrible in most browsers.