Are Vaccines & Anti-Virals Drugs ?? ?? ??

Old June 15th 08, 06:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Default Are Vaccines & Anti-Virals Drugs ?? ?? ??

Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com

It appears to me, in this conversation below between Snake-oil
Vigilante owner, Peter Bowditch, and Myrl Jeffcoat, Snake-oil
Vigilante Wannabee, that they are doing the vaccination industry
shuffle to attempt to obfuscate the hazards and spread further the
massive amounts of disinformation about Tamiflu and vaccinations in
general. Tamiflu is an anti-viral ... and definitely a drug.

Peter Bowditch
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

"As Tamiflu is not a vaccine, there is no need to read this garbage
any further."

From: Myrl Jeffcoat
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:39 pm
Subject: Tamiflu Vaccine Linked With Convulsions, Delirium and
Bizarre Deaths

It's a tad frightening that someone who is unable to discern the
difference between a vaccine and a drug attempts to write with such
authority. It certainly makes one wonder about the credentials of the
author of the article doesn't it!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Really? What are you frightened of Myrl??? How are vaccines not
drugs????? You sound like Terry Polevoy & Steve Milloy are using you
as their voices and you are being made to look like a stupid
vaccination shill.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/drug
1. Pharmacology. a chemical substance used in the treatment,
cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance
physical or mental well-being.
2. (in federal law)
a. any substance recognized in the official pharmacopoeia or
formulary of the nation.
b. any substance intended for use in the diagnosis, cure,
mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in humans or other
animals.
c. any article, other than food, intended to affect the structure
or any function of the body of humans or other animals.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vaccine
1. any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer
immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous
form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses,
to stimulate antibody production.

Myrl Jeffcoat to Peter Bowditch
Mon, Jun 9 2008 10:39 pm

Peter - Is there an application one must fill out to become a member
of the "posse"? I know that both Jan Drew and Ilena Rosenthal are
"honorary" members. I was just wondering if there are any pre-
qualifications. I might want to join!
Old June 16th 08, 12:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Myrl Jeffcoat ... you ALWAYS stand behind your lies and try to
distract from them.

YOU, sounding like Terry Polevoy in high heels ... claim YOU are able
to "discern the difference between a vaccine and a drug." That is crap
because the very definition of a drug includes vaccines.

O really, Myrl. What is it?

So stand by your ignorance all you want!

Old June 16th 08, 10:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Myrl Jeffcoat is doing her typical Snake-oil Doublespeak:

Claiming her fear that "t someone who is unable to discern the
difference between a vaccine and a drug " and then claiming that
vaccines aren't drugs!

When caught in her lies ... she just lies some more!

From: Myrl Jeffcoat
Date: June 15, 2008 8:11 pm

I have never said that vaccines weren't drugs.
Old June 16th 08, 04:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Myrl Jeffcoat demands:

"Now, Ilena why don't you provide evidence that I ever said that a
vaccine wasn't a drug!" Jun 16, 5:11 am

And then shuffles and embarasses herself further, by pretending she
didn't say this, which I have quoted already several times. She claims
she can 'discern the difference between a vaccine and a drug' ...

Old June 17th 08, 03:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Myrl Jeffcoat demands:

"Now, Ilena why don't you provide evidence that I ever said that a
vaccine wasn't a drug!" Jun 16, 5:11 am

And then shuffles and embarasses herself further, by pretending she
didn't say this, which I have quoted already several times. She claims
she can 'discern the difference between a vaccine and a drug' ...

" the difference between a vaccine and a drug " Myrl means that they
are different things. Your silicone shuffle is not nearly as adorable
as you think you are. YoU lied again, you got caught again ... and now
you are making up a bunch of (to use Coleah's words) CRAP.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm

From: Myrl Jeffcoat
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:39 pm
Bizarre Deaths

It's a tad frightening that someone who is unable to discern the
difference between a vaccine and a drug attempts to write with such
authority. It certainly makes one wonder about the credentials of the
author of the article doesn't it!

Which was in reply to her gang member, Peter Bowditch.