Vaccine Safety and Benefits Not Scientifically Proven

Old May 30th 09, 03:58 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

Default Vaccine Safety and Benefits Not Scientifically Proven

http://www.sickofdoctors.addr.com/ar...sandautism.htm

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-benefits.aspx

Vaccine Safety and Benefits Not Scientifically Proven

By Dr. Harold Buttram

Any medical therapy must balance the "effectiveness" versus the "safety" of
its actions on the human body.

For instance, aspirin therapy is effective in preventing a second heart
attack after having a first heart attack, and it is quite safe, only having
a very small incidence of stomach or intestinal bleeding as a potential
long-term side effect. As you read the following, please keep these key
points in mind in terms of "effectiveness" versus the "safety" of
vaccinations:

Scientific evidence does support the effectiveness of immunizations. They do
prevent infectious diseases; some better than others, but this point is not
disputed.

Scientific evidence does not support the safety of immunizations. Safety
studies on vaccinations are limited to short time periods only: several days
to several weeks. There are no long-term (months to years) safety studies on
any vaccination or immunization. There is small but increasing scientific
evidence of long-term side effects from immunizations that need much more
study.

Inadequate Proof of Benefit of Vaccines

It is true that there may be situations where extreme measures may be
justified to preserve life and health. The basic question, therefore, is
whether the benefits of current childhood vaccines outweigh the harm or
whether the reverse is true.

As to the benefits of vaccines, polio has been eliminated from the Western
Hemisphere, and smallpox may have been eliminated worldwide. Vaccine
proponents would have us believe that vaccines have been largely responsible
for controlling virtually all of the former epidemics of killer diseases in
the U.S.

With the exceptions cited above, the facts do not bear this out. According
to the records of the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, from 1911 to 1935
the four leading causes of childhood deaths from infectious diseases in the
U.S. were

Diphtheria
Pertussis (whooping cough)
Scarlet fever
Measles
However, by 1945 the combined death rates from these causes had declined by
95 percent, before the implementation of mass immunization programs. By far
the greatest factors in this decline were sanitation through:

Public health measures
Improved nutrition
Better housing with less crowded conditions
Introduction of antibiotics
Also, the virulence of microorganisms tends to become weakened or attenuated
with the passage of time and serial passages through human hosts, one
example of which is whooping cough (pertussis), which is clearly a much
milder disease today in Western nations than it was 100 or so years ago.

Safety Not Proven

It should be pointed out that today's children receive 22 or more vaccines
before school age, whereas today's senior citizens received only one, the
smallpox vaccine. Some of these vaccines contain potentially toxic mercury
(though mercury-free types have recently been produced in response to safety
concerns).

With growing public concerns about potential adverse reactions on the
immature immune systems of children, it is reasonable to ask ourselves what
is already known about such reactions. There is a school of thought that the
so-called "minor childhood illnesses" of former times including:

Measles
Mumps
Rubella (German measles)
Chicken pox
that entered the body through the mucous membranes, served a necessary and
positive purpose in challenging and strengthening the immune system of these
membranes.

In contrast, so the theory goes, the respective vaccines of these diseases
are injected by needle directly into the system of the child, thereby
bypassing the mucosal immune system. As a result, mucosal immunity remains
relatively weak and stunted in many children, complications of which may be
the rapid increase in asthma and eczema now being seen, both in terms of
frequency and severity.

This concept tends to be confirmed by four controlled studies, widely
separated geographically, in which vaccinated children were found to have
significantly more atopic disorders than controls.

In commenting on the increased incidence of asthma and other atopic
disorders in the United Kingdom in the article, "Measles and atopy in
Guinea-Bissau," the authors made the following comment:

"The rise of allergic disease among children in the UK over the past 30
years remains unexplained. One hypothesis is that infections in early
childhood prevent allergic sensitization, and that successive generations of
children have lost this protection as their exposure to infectious disease
in early life has declined. Consequently the prevalence of atopy and
concomitant allergic disease has risen."

It is true that in former times there were occasional serious complications
from these childhood diseases, but this is an area in which nutritional
approaches and homeopathy traditionally have been at their best. If these
approaches were made widely available, it is probable that most of these
complications could be eliminated. No one wants to see serious complications
in our children, but the vaccine route may in time prove to be the worst
possible choice that could have been made, as concerns the minor childhood
diseases.

Threat of Brain Damage

Perhaps the greatest concern with vaccines today rests with their possible
causal relation to the growing epidemic of childhood autism, developmental
delay and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Regarding the
latter, a recent news item stated that ADHD has increased from 900,000 in
1991 to nearly 5 million today.

Statistics may be open to question, but one cannot question the observations
of veteran elementary school teachers who, in our experience, unanimously
and emphatically report a marked increase in this disorder in recent years.
Regarding autism, a recent survey mandated by the California state
legislature found an increase of 273 percent in California in the past 11
years.

At present, primary suspicion for this epidemic of neurobehavioral disorders
rests with the MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) vaccine. Although scientific
evidence has not yet reached the standards of scientific proof, one pioneer
researcher in this area, Dr. Vijendra Singh with the Department of
Pharmacology, University of Michigan, has published the report of a study in
which he found that a large majority of autistic children tested had
antibodies to brain tissue in the form of antibodies to myelin basic
protein, a protein strongly correlated to measles antibodies (almost all of
the children had been immunized with the MMR vaccine, and none had had these
diseases).

This study tends to confirm the results of a similar study published in The
Lancet in 1998 by Dr. Andrew Wakefield and coworkers of the Royal Free
Hospital in London, indicating a possible link between MMR vaccination,
Crohn's disease of the bowel and autism. If the MMR vaccine were causing an
autoimmune reaction involving the brains of autistic children, what would be
the mechanism?

Although research in this area is in its infancy, we do know some things.
Both the measles and mumps fractions of the MMR vaccine are cultured in
chick embryo tissue. As purely genetic material, viruses are highly
susceptible to the process of "jumping genes," in which they may incorporate
genetic material from tissue in which they are cultured.

Furthermore, protein sequences in the measles virus have been found to have
similarities to those found in brain tissues. As a result, once this foreign
genetic material is introduced into the child by a vaccine, it may set in
motion an immunologic attack on brain tissues, a process that the work of
Dr. Singh would tend to confirm.

Stealth Virus

A similar process may have taken place with the oral (Sabin) polio vaccine,
which is cultured in monkey kidney tissue. Years ago Dr. John Martin, then
serving as director of the viral oncology branch within the U.S. Food and
Drug Administration, found foreign DNA in contemporary polio vaccines.

He later learned that a simian (monkey) cytomegalic virus had been found in
all of the 11 African green monkeys imported for production of the polio
vaccine. After leaving the FDA, Dr. Martin took a position as professor of
pathology with the University of Southern California. There he tested blood
samples from patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, autism and other
nervous system disorders.

This work led to his discovery of unique cell-destroying viruses that were
not recognized by the immune system. Termed "stealth viruses," some of which
he thought had clearly originated from the simian cytomegalic virus, these
viruses were missing specific genes that ordinarily would induce immune
preliminary. No definitive conclusions can be drawn from it, but the need
for further intensive investigation should be apparent.

Overdue in the opinion of many, on June 17, 1999 U.S. government officials
voted to withdraw their recommendation for the use of the live oral polio
vaccine and to recommend exclusive use of the inactive (Salk) polio vaccine,
because the former vaccine has been the only remaining source of polio cases
in the U.S. since 1979.

Damage May Yet Escalate

As another concept, it is highly pertinent that many of today's children are
second-generation vaccinees; that is, they are born to mothers previously
vaccinated with the measles, mumps, and/or rubella vaccines. It is possible
that the reaction rates in the second-generation vaccines may be happening
on a much larger scale due to previous sensitization of mothers from their
vaccines, this sensitization being transmitted in turn to the fetus during
pregnancy.

If this process is taking place, something we cannot know until appropriate
research is done, there predictably will be additional increases in autism
beyond that already taking place, should the process be continued into a
third generation. Time may prove that vaccine programs went awry when they
deviated from the most basic of all medical ethics, the right of parents to
accept or reject vaccines for their children.

Freedom of choice provides a system of checks and balances now lacking. At
the very least, this would provide the parents the power to compel better
safety screening of vaccines. Today we have a system in which vaccine
production by the pharmaceutical companies is largely self-regulated.

Naturally these companies are interested in profits from their products,
which, in itself, is not wrong. However, when arbitrary decisions in the
mandating of vaccines are made by government bureaucracies, who are highly
partisan to the pharmaceutical companies, with no recourse open to parents,
we have all the potential ingredients for a tragedy of historical
proportions.

In closing, it may be appropriate to cite an item which, though seemingly
small in itself, may be indicative of the problems with which we are faced.
In January 1993 a scientific journal published the results of a study of 89
children with adverse clinical reactions following administrations of
various combinations of vaccines. Detailed case histories were taken and
blood tests were done to examine various parameters of cellular and humoral
immunity.

It was found that children with adverse reactions had marked increases in
abnormal blood parameters as compared with children who had had no
reactions. The first study of its kind as far as we are aware, perhaps the
most striking and significant feature of the report is not the results of
the tests, which might have been anticipated, so much as the fact that it
was published in a foreign publication, Czechoslovakia Pediatrics. American
science has been foremost in the development and promotion of vaccines. That
it should be laggard in basic safety testing, of which this study may
represent one of the modest beginnings, is a sad reflection on the American
scientific community. Do we not have a right to expect better?

Harold Buttram is an author and physician at the Woodlands Healing Research
Center in Quakertown, Penn.

Santa Fe New Mexican December 20, 2002

Dr. Mercola's Comments:

I enjoy Dr. Buttram's excellent vaccine commentaries and have previously
posted many of them in this newsletter. He provides a levelheaded, rational
and persuasive commentary on this important issue.

Related Articles:

For Parents Wishing to Limit or Avoid Immunizations for Their Children

Vaccine Scene 2000 --- Review and Update

Dispelling Vaccination Myths

The Controversy of the Latent Period Following Immunizations

Vaccine Scene 2001: Update and Overview

Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) Vaccine as a Potential Cause of Encephalitis
(Brain Inflammation) in Children 1999

Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) Vaccine as a Potential Cause of Encephalitis
(Brain Inflammation) in Children 1998

Vaccines Exposed: A Hidden Crime Against Our Children
by Rami Nagel, citizen journalist
See all articles by this author
Email this author

(NaturalNews) "The greatest lie ever told is that vaccines are safe and
effective," said Dr. Len Horowitz. I am a father, and in the course, I have
spent a reasonable amount of time researching vaccines in order to determine
the most sensible cause of action for my daughter.

According to the US government's own Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System
(VAERS) in 1998 there were 88 vaccine related infant deaths, in 1999 there
where 73 infant deaths, and in 2000, 73 infant deaths. This trend of between
70-90 reported infant deaths continues yearly through 2007.

In 1993, FDA commissioner David Kessler reported in the Journal of the
American Medical Association that, according to one study, "Only about 1% of
serious events are reported to the FDA."

Based on this report, and other studies regarding the reporting of "serious
events," one comes up with an estimated figure that 1-2% of all serious
adverse vaccine reports are actually recorded. When you combine the VAERS
data together with the adverse events reporting studies, there is only one
dreadful conclusion. In the United States each year, anywhere from an
estimated 3,900 to 7,800 infants are poisoned to death, as a direct result,
of being vaccinated.

If this figure is too startling or shocking for you to swallow, consider an
ultra-conservative figure that states that 10% of adverse vaccine events are
reported. Even with that figure, we can be sure that about 780 infants are
poisoned to death every year.

When one child is murdered by a violent person, as a culture, we put forth
the maximum amount of anger, hatred, and punishment towards such a sick
person. We all know in our hearts, that children need to be honored,
cherished and protected from harm. We are united as a culture in the belief
that hurting children is bad, and wrong.

However, when there is documented evidence that proves, beyond any doubt,
that hundreds, and likely thousands of infants, are murdered every year by
vaccines in this country, we consider it to be good public policy. With the
recent vaccine events in Maryland, one can conclude that since a certain
percentage of children will die, and a higher percentage will become
permanently disabled, that Maryland's state vaccine policy is a policy of
state sponsored child debilitation.

I want you to really take a moment here to pause and reflect on this
experience that is so painful and vast; that many of us do not want to take
the leap of faith to realize the gravity of what I am, as well as many
others, are saying about vaccines. We have a national policy that supports
the murder of completely innocent infants. The cost is particularly high to
the parents who are shocked when they find their newborns poisoned to death.
Part of a way our government has decided to mitigate this harm is through a
system of compensation for vaccine injured children. The burden of proof to
receive compensation for this program is extremely high. Very few parents
who apply for an "award" qualify for the money. In the past 18 years, the
National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has paid out
$782,638,751.16 for 908 "awards."

Look At Vaccines Moralistically

As a culture, we accept, tolerate, advocate, and make laws that promote the
unlawful murder of thousands of infants because we have a belief system, and
a public policy, that allows these children to be the "necessary" sacrifices
of what is believed to be an unassailable system of vaccinations. The
purpose of murdering perhaps several thousand infants per year is because we
think that the good of the vaccine policy helps other children live and thus
supposedly outweighs the known harm caused.

Now, I am going to bring up a critical example to show you the error of the
current vaccine paradigm that allows for children to be harmed. Imagine that
one of these children was your own. Or, imagine that one of these
individuals was your mother, your sister or brother, or a saint. Are you
telling me that one of the greatest examples of the cruelties of humanity,
sacrificing helpless infants, is justifiable to supposedly save others? Is
it really good public policy to crucify some children to supposedly prevent
diseases in others?

If it was your child, would you volunteer your child to be the sacrificial
lamb of our public policy?

Do not volunteer your child anymore and allow them to be the next lamb of
our hideous public policy, do not vaccinate your child!

The truth is, every child's and every infant's life is valuable. Each being
is precious, full of life and warmth, each infant is god-like. Every person
on this planet counts and deserves the chance to live a healthy life. Since
we have a public policy that allows for innocent children to be harmed, and
at times murdered, then this policy must stop immediately.

We know for sure that at least 70 or more children are murdered yearly, and
more likely several thousand children are murdered every year. When any
individual or government sponsors vaccines; this is the equivalent to
sponsoring the crime of murder. This is an outrage!

This first argument against vaccinations has come to you allowing the broad
assumption that vaccines work, and that the losses of human life are thus
justifiable because many more lives are supposed to be saved by vaccine
public policy.

Yet the belief that vaccines work, flies in the face of any reasonable
scientific inquiry because there has never even been one. Expert vaccine
researcher Dr. Philip Incao MD testified that, "Incredible as it sounds,
such a common-sense controlled study comparing vaccinated to non-vaccinated
children has never been done in America for any vaccination."

In simple English, we have no real, double blind scientific studies that
show that any vaccination works as it is intended to work. In case you are
wondering, normal vaccines are approved for use with only short-term
studies, many times the studies are 30 days or less. It is hardly scientific
to study the effects of vaccines for such a short term, when vaccines are
designed to work for several years at a time. Thus, the long term effects,
and the long term effectiveness of vaccines, have never been proven; let
alone reasonably studied by the people who unconditionally believe in their
good.

Because "Safety testing of many vaccines is limited and the data are
unavailable for independent scrutiny"; in the year 2000, the Association of
American Physicians and Surgeons passed a resolution calling for a
moratorium on vaccine mandates. With such limited evidence, they stated that
mandatory vaccination "is equivalent to human experimentation." Unethical
human experimentation was banned by the Nuremberg Code after the horrors of
World War II were exposed (Nazi experiments on their prisoners).

Not only do vaccines not work, they actually cause diseases. According to
the same US government Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, there were
approximately 1400 serious events from vaccinations for people of all ages,
per year, from 1991-1996. Serious events include: permanent disability,
hospitalization, and life threatening illnesses. And we can know for sure,
due to the low reporting of serious vaccine events, that the actual number
of diseases caused by vaccinations is 10 - 100 times this number, meaning
vaccines cause 14,000 - 140,000 serious events (diseases) per year. In some
cases, such as with the Hepatitis B vaccine given to infants and children,
the vaccine causes more harm and injury that the disease of Hepatitis B in
infants and children.

Published studies from reputable journals have linked vaccines to causing
AIDS, autism, cancer, diabetes, hearing/vision loss, hepatitis B, mumps,
measles, polio and rubella.

At this point you might be wondering how it is that vaccines can cause so
much destruction.

Why Vaccines Cause Diseases

Our body is equipped with an immune system. The immune system I am referring
to is not just helper cells and anti-bodies, we have several lines of
defense against infection and illness. We have saliva that is full of germs,
and we have skin to protect our organs. We have a liver and kidneys to
cleanse our blood and excrete toxic waste. We have our lungs to take in
fuel, and excrete the waste of cellular metabolism.

In order to make a vaccine, one needs to render the virus, or germ,
ineffective and find a way to introduce it into the body. In order to make
many batches of this virus for injection, the virus needs food to grow off
of. To grow a vaccine virus, the virus is cultured on a variety of nutrient
rich substances; like monkey kidney cells, aborted human fetuses, calf
serum, guinea pig embryonic tissue, fetal tissue, and other foul things.
Once you have this large batch of "disease," and you can imagine how sick
and putrid this mix is, you need to remove all the impurities and isolate
the virus (or germ) that you want to inject into someone. Now isolating just
the virus from this milieu is impossible. Yet we try anyway, we bleach and
cleanse the serum and get mostly the virus, plus many contaminants. Now,
when the body gets injected with this virus, it will immediately seek to
repel it, especially since it is rare for a disease to be introduced into
the body directly through the blood stream. Vaccine creators had to find
ways to keep the altered virus or germ from being immediately repelled from
the body, and this is one purpose of adjuvants, vaccine additives.

Every vaccine contains MSG as one such additive; other vaccine additives
include, thimerosal which is mercury, antibiotics, anti-freeze and other
poisonous and acidic compounds.

Now imagine your helpless infant. They hardly have an immune system as their
bodies' lines of defenses. Their organs are still growing and forming. It is
our public policy to inject infants soon after birth, directly with a
syringe full of foreign substances. The injection dosage is not carefully
measured to be specific to the exact body weight of the infant, and the dose
has never been independently screened to be free of contaminants.
Immediately after the injection, the body goes into life saving procedures.
If you have a healthy and robust child, you will be lucky to get away with a
cold or flu-like symptoms, as your child's body tries to excrete all of the
impurities just injected through its organs of purification: such as the
kidney's, the liver, and the skin. If you have a less robust child, their
body's defense mechanisms can fail one after the next, especially after
repeated injections. When the body's internal purifiers fail, the
blood-brain barrier becomes compromised; that is why a known side effect to
vaccines is a high-pitched screaming. The screaming is the nervous system of
an infant being damaged and breached as it was never meant to be. Many
children are autistic because of vaccinations as the toxic poisons in the
vaccines get lodged into places that can alter and affect the nervous
system; including brain and spinal column development.

Dr. Albert Sabien, developer of the oral polio vaccine, has changed his
vaccine position widely. In a 1995 lecture, he said, "Official data have
shown that the large-scale vaccinations undertaken in the US have failed to
obtain any significant improvement of the diseases against which they were
supposed to provide protection."

With this in mind, we have before us one of the most horrific, disturbing,
and incompressible crimes ever committed. Each and every day, thousands of
parents along with local and state governments, schools, doctors and
politicians, allow this crime, and even promote this crime, as it continues
to go unnoticed by the masses.

Let me add one final note to this article. You may have heard of these
supposedly great humanitarian organizations going into the third world and
providing community service by vaccinating poor children against diseases.
Given your new awareness about the lack of evidence of vaccine efficacy, you
might wonder what these organizations are really doing? This is what the
World Health Organization asked themselves in an internal review, after
noticing that an AIDS epidemic seemed to follow where they were vaccinating.

Vaccines in the Third World

On May 11, 1987, The London Times, one of the world's most respected
newspapers, published an explosive article entitled 'Smallpox Vaccine
Triggered AIDS Virus'. The story suggested the smallpox eradication vaccine
program sponsored by the World Health Organization was responsible for
unleashing AIDS in Africa. Almost 100 million Africans living in central
Africa were inoculated by the WHO
(www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cf...) .

In Dr. Campbell Douglas's 1987 report titled 'W.H.O Murdered Africa' he
writes that, "There is no question mark after the title of this article
because the title is not a question. It's a declarative statement."
(www.biblebelievers.org.au/who.htm)

Wangari Maathai, the first African woman to win Nobel Peace Prize claims,
what is a common belief in some parts of Africa, that, "In fact it (the HIV
virus) is created by a scientist for biological warfare."
(www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0...)

Kihura Nkuba spoke about Polio vaccine genocide in Uganda. "At the main
hospital in Mbarara during that month of 1977 more than 600 children had
died following polio vaccination. 600 children! So even some of the timid
medical practitioners who were initially afraid to come out, started coming
out giving information and saying 'Oh, we knew this oral polio vaccine was
trouble because as soon as the child receives it, they get a temperature and
their health goes downhill and there is nothing that you could do.'"
(www.whale.to/a/nkuba.htm)

You need to know why you have been led so far from the path of truth. You
need to know that when you see media reports that promote the good of
vaccines and their effectiveness, such as news or television reports, that
these reports are completely fake and fabricated.

This leads me to the conclusion that some of the most powerful forces are at
play, since they can easily and freely put manipulative and false material
into the public's eye.

Healthy children come from healthy parents who eat whole and unrefined
organic foods, who avoid processed foods like pasteurized milk, processed
sugar, cheap vegetable oils, infant formulas, and processed flour products
that are so prevalent in our food supply.

If you want your child to be healthy and disease free, do not give them a
polluted body. Do not violate the purity of your child's blood.

Loving our children means not giving them vaccinations and it means that we
need to inform other parents as well that vaccines are indeed shown and
proven to be deadly.

Spread the word and do your part in ending this heinous crime.

"The greatest lie ever told is that vaccines are safe and effective," and
now you know why.

May you and your children experience peace and happiness beyond vaccines.

Learn more about vaccines and their harms from this free, well referenced
resource that includes many detailed and specific vaccine links as well as
references to many points made in this article.
(www.healingourchildren.net/vaccine_...)

http://www.naturalnews.com/z022400.html

Old May 30th 09, 05:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines

You do every day here.
"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 May 2009 22:58:04 -0400, "Jan Drew"
wrote:

Vaccine Safety and Benefits Not Scientifically Proven

You should not lie!

http://www.pharmamafia.com
http://www.pharmamafia.de
http://www.impfkritiker.de
http://wehrhafte.medizin.se
--
DIE ERSTE REIMBIBEL SEIT DEM MITTELALTER

http://www.reimbibel.de

Old May 30th 09, 09:01 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Happy Oyster

On Sat, 30 May 2009 11:54:13 -0500, "t" wrote:

You do every day here.

Honestly? Oh my Darwin!

.. .

Old May 30th 09, 11:10 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Happy Oyster

On Sat, 30 May 2009 11:54:13 -0500, "t" wrote:

You do every day here.

Oh, really? And, of course, he never can prove it...

He should better read this:

http://www.pharmamafia.com
http://www.pharmamafia.de
http://www.impfkritiker.de
http://wehrhafte.medizin.se

Old May 31st 09, 06:35 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

wrote:

Vaccine Safety and Benefits Not Scientifically Proven

You should not lie!

I didn't.

http://www.pharmamafia.com
http://www.pharmamafia.de
http://www.impfkritiker.de
http://wehrhafte.medizin.se
--
DIE ERSTE REIMBIBEL SEIT DEM MITTELALTER

http://www.reimbibel.de

Stop spamming these groups.

Old May 31st 09, 02:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Happy Oyster

On Sun, 31 May 2009 01:35:14 -0400, "Jan Drew" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

Vaccine Safety and Benefits Not Scientifically Proven

You should not lie!

I didn't.

http://www.pharmamafia.com
http://www.pharmamafia.de
http://www.impfkritiker.de
http://wehrhafte.medizin.se
--
DIE ERSTE REIMBIBEL SEIT DEM MITTELALTER

http://www.reimbibel.de

Stop spamming these groups.

That is another item for the usenet hall of shame.

But, thank Darwin, we have a Hall of Fame:
http://www.hall-of-fame.me

Vaccine-autism proven JOHN Kids Health 2 September 7th 08 03:31 AM
Vaccine autism proven years ago JOHN Kids Health 5 April 21st 08 11:01 PM
MERCK'S GARDASIL VACCINE NOT PROVEN SAFE FOR LITTLE GIRLS Ilena Rose Kids Health 15 September 9th 07 07:49 AM
MERCK'S GARDASIL VACCINE NOT PROVEN SAFE FOR LITTLE GIRLS Bryan Heit Kids Health 12 July 7th 06 12:18 PM
MERCK'S GARDASIL VACCINE NOT PROVEN SAFE FOR LITTLE GIRLS Bryan Heit Kids Health 0 July 4th 06 11:59 PM