American kids getting high on prescription drugs

Old March 26th 06, 03:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default American kids getting high on prescription drugs

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert" lied again today:
Jan Drew wrote:
"Mark Probert"
Jan Drew wrote:
"Sdores" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
You need to add this one.

Subject: Antidepressants harm youth: report

From: "Jeff" Date: 8/6/2004 4:03 AM
Pacific Standard Time Message-id:

This is old news. Britain even banned some antidepressents for use
by kids.
I am glad to see the FDA is doing their job to keep drugs usage
safe.
Jeff
Jeff, I personally don't think the FDA is doing their job. Too
political for my taste plus I got a med that was ok'd then removed
because of killing and damaging people and then they returned it to
available. I was angry to say the least. Lotromex (I think that is
the spelling), caused people to have the intestines damaged and/or
die requiring removal for those who lived. I took this prior to my
resection in '01 and was in horrible pain and sick. That being
said, Jan, everyone is allowed an opinion which does not make them
"liars" You are calling everyone this lately, please stop. UM MOM
Susan
I do not call people liars because of their opinions. I call people
liars when they LIE, so please stop repeating that LIE.

Jeff was clearly lying.

The LA Times reports that when senior FDA officials were caught
concealing the suicidal evidence.

He KNEW the FDA was NOT doing their job.

You are LYING, Sue.

If you do it again, I will indeed call you a liar. If you see it a
lot lately, it is NOT my fault, it is the fault of those who are
lying. Like your buddies. Mark Probert and Rich Shewmaker.
Jan, you and you alone are responsible for your asinine attitude.
Ditto, Mark

As for your claim

You one to speak of claims.

You have made so many you can't prove just this week.

They were LIES.

that you do not call people liars merely for disagreeing with
you, you conclusively proved that it is not true.
That is a lie.
Yesterday, March 23, 2006, in a thread you started with the subject
line:

ADHD Meetings : Washington- Doctors Tell Their Lies

you called the doctors liars
because you disagree with their opinions.

I posted, in FACT doctors Tell their lies

You did not post one fact to refute anything.
Now, that is not a opinion. It is a statement of fact.

I most certainly did refute.
Yes, you refuted their opinions by posting your opinion. You did not
post any facts.

Neither did I claim to, unlike you, I have no need to change what was
said, yesterday, I am not deceitful.

However, I very clearly showed the doctors were indeed lying.

No, Jan, to prove a lie, you must show that someone stated something as a
fact when they knew that it was not factual. Thus, it is IMPOSSIBLE for an
opinion, which the doctors were expressing, to be a lie.

OPINIONS CANNOT BE LIES.

That was refuting.

No, that was offering YOUR opinion, which, likewise, cannot be a lie. It
was just moronic.

You simply can not post a single day without lying.
Untrue, as I just proved.

No, you just proved, you are deceitful.

Quite true, toots. You do not even understand what a lie is. How sad.

You also proved yesterday, you can not go a single day without lying.
In that very same post, you lied again.

Only in your fact-less opinion.

YOU cannot go a day without calling anyone a liar.

I said that. Your attributions are off.

Sure I can. If the *gang* can go a day without lying, YOU most of all,
Just watch.

It is a true test of your spirit for you to go an entire day without
calling anyone a liar, even if you mistakingly think they are lying.

Otherwise, it is merely your addiction.

Furthermore under this title, I will post you WHOPPER lie you told!
Yes, Jan, that is your self-perceived function in life.

YOU just can not go a day without lying, Mark.

Jan, you are the one who has appointed yourself the ULTIMATE ARBITER OF
TRUTH. Thus, you see yourself as I said.

Go help another murderer get out of jail.

There is another lie. Manuel IN FACT was not a murderer.

Who really knows?

God.

You will not post what crime he was sentenced for.

That's in his past. As a born again Christian, his sins are forgiven.

If you read your Torah, everday as you claim ( which certainly appears to be
another one of your lies, as you called me names today) I would not need to
even remind you of a simply thing like that.

Neither would you keep badgering the point.

He was in jail for a long time, and had to have his sentence reduced
because of his illness.

He was on the street for a long time as a child. You don't seem to have the
slightlest compassion for that.

You don't know him, you don't know his heart, you don't know what he did for
my relative. You have not a clue.

I do. I love him. He is a wonderful person. Amazing what God can do if one
let's him.

That tells me, and many others, that it was a
serious felony. I can call it anything I want, and it will not be a lie,
as I do not know what it was. I am guessing it was for murder, and, until
you provide the facts, that will be my guess, and I will post it.

He is in FACT a born again Christian.

That does not make him innocent.

What does is make him, Mark?

Old March 26th 06, 03:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Jan Drew" wrote in message news:8bmVf.8759

There is another lie. Manuel IN FACT was not a murderer.

Who really knows?

God.

You will not post what crime he was sentenced for.

That's in his past. As a born again Christian, his sins are forgiven.

Calling all child rapists to be born again as Christians!

If you read your Torah, everday as you claim ( which certainly appears to
be another one of your lies, as you called me names today) I would not
need to even remind you of a simply thing like that.

???

Neither would you keep badgering the point.

He was in jail for a long time, and had to have his sentence reduced
because of his illness.

Calling all PHYSICALLY ILL child rapists to be born again as Christians!

He was on the street for a long time as a child. You don't seem to have
the slightlest compassion for that.

For being a kid on the street? I see them everytime I visit 3rd world
countries

You don't know him, you don't know his heart, you don't know what he did
for my relative. You have not a clue.

Carry groceries? Give a kidney? What did he do?

I do. I love him. He is a wonderful person. Amazing what God can do if one
let's him.

Keep your kids away fro him.

That tells me, and many others, that it was a
serious felony. I can call it anything I want, and it will not be a lie,
as I do not know what it was. I am guessing it was for murder, and, until
you provide the facts, that will be my guess, and I will post it.

He is in FACT a born again Christian.

That does not make him innocent.

What does is make him, Mark?

An old fart who got off easy.

Now tell us what he did?

Old March 26th 06, 04:20 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

There is another lie. Manuel IN FACT was not a murderer.

He is in FACT a born again Christian.

IF, big IF, you were a knowledgeable Christian you would know that there is
no way for you to know.

Old March 26th 06, 04:22 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"C A III A" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message news:8bmVf.8759

Drew has zero knowledge of "Christian" or Christian teaching.

Old March 26th 06, 07:11 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"vernon" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

There is another lie. Manuel IN FACT was not a murderer.

He is in FACT a born again Christian.

IF, big IF, you were a knowledgeable Christian you would know that there
is no way for you to know.

There is indeed a definite way to know.

I don't expect YOU to understand. That's OK too.

Not your place to judge, because YOU don't have a clue.

Old March 26th 06, 07:31 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"vernon" wrote in message
ng.com...

"C A III A" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message news:8bmVf.8759

Drew has zero knowledge of "Christian" or Christian teaching.

Ex: 20 :16 Thou Shalt not wear false witness against thy neighbor.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall
be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but
considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to
thy brother, Let me pull the mote out of thine eye; and behold, a beam is in
thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Matthew 7:5

Old March 26th 06, 11:31 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
et...

"vernon" wrote in message
ng.com...

"C A III A" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message news:8bmVf.8759

Drew has zero knowledge of "Christian" or Christian teaching.

Ex: 20 :16 Thou Shalt not wear false witness against thy neighbor.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye
shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to
you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother, Let me pull the mote out of thine eye; and behold, a
beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of
thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy
brother's eye.
Matthew 7:5

BwaHaHaHa! Posted by assuredly the most judgemental poster in the history of
mha!

If you are a Christian, Jan, I am a Zoroastrian chipmonk and I have an
atomic bomb in my basement.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old March 26th 06, 01:51 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Rich wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
et...

"vernon" wrote in message
ng.com...

"C A III A" wrote in message

[...]

Truly. Like PeteyB, who cuts'n'pastes bits of the Krebs cycle, while
demonstrating that he doesn't understand a word of it, Jan
cuts'n'pastes bible quotations while demonstrating that she neither
understands them nor lives by them.

Classic.

Cathy

P.S. "Chipmonk"? A celibate squirrel, mayhap? A spiritually centred
fried potato?

Cathy

--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old March 26th 06, 03:44 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
et...

"vernon" wrote in message
ng.com...

"C A III A" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message news:8bmVf.8759

Drew has zero knowledge of "Christian" or Christian teaching.

Ex: 20 :16 Thou Shalt not wear false witness against thy neighbor.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye
shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to
you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother, Let me pull the mote out of thine eye; and behold, a
beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of
thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy
brother's eye.
Matthew 7:5

You forgot
Follow the law of the land.
Obey your leaders.
DO NOT BE IGNORANT.
Totally avoid those who preach a false doctrine.

Translation of your stupid application.

"You will be judged AS you judge."

Only the very simple cannot judge. It's called intelligence

Application of your stupid statement.
Forgive and eliminate all jails and prisons.

Old March 26th 06, 03:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. net...

"vernon" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

There is another lie. Manuel IN FACT was not a murderer.

He is in FACT a born again Christian.

IF, big IF, you were a knowledgeable Christian you would know that there
is no way for you to know.

There is indeed a definite way to know.

I don't expect YOU to understand. That's OK too.

Not your place to judge, because YOU don't have a clue.

You have judged, to the detriment of society, a man's relationship with God.
Read your bible and you will know that you cannot know.
The SELF righteous believe they can see another person's soul.

FOAD Bigots bobbie sellers General 190 August 1st 05 10:07 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Good things about having kids [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 April 30th 05 05:24 AM
Did The Teachers Union Cause this? nimue General 260 April 16th 05 07:28 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Good things about having kids [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 March 30th 05 06:34 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Good things about having kids [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 April 17th 04 12:26 PM