The Meth Debate Continues

Old July 1st 06, 03:21 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default The Meth Debate Continues

Greegor wrote:
Would you mind posting your proof?

That you're an intellectual prostitute, a shill?

What was it you said?

Notice you had to abort my words to have your stupid response?

Just weaseling again, aren't you Greg?

Basically you want the same kind of conversation that the nutsos run
here to divert from any challenges to your stupidity I put to you.

You don't have any proof.

You just run off at the mouth, presuming you'll be taken seriously.

No facts. No logic. Lies. Dodges.

Keep it up Greg.

All this is here for any future posters coming here for help to see
before they accept any of your stupid dangerous advice.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old July 2nd 06, 08:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Is this WHINEY?

Kane wrote
Would you mind posting your proof?

Greg wrote
That you're an intellectual prostitute, a shill?

Kane wrote
What was it you said?
Notice you had to abort my words to have your stupid response?
Just weaseling again, aren't you Greg?
Basically you want the same kind of conversation that the nutsos run
here to divert from any challenges to your stupidity I put to you.
You don't have any proof.
You just run off at the mouth, presuming you'll be taken seriously.
No facts. No logic. Lies. Dodges.
Keep it up Greg.
All this is here for any future posters coming here for help to see
before they accept any of your stupid dangerous advice.

What stupid dangerous advice are you talking about?
Do you mean telling people NOT to let the caseworker
search their home, insisting on a WARRANT, etc?

Insisting on constitutional right against unreasonable
search and seizure is dangerous HOW? For WHO?

Old July 2nd 06, 03:13 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is this WHINEY?

Kane wrote
[...]

A warrant is not something that a case manager is going to have gregg. Law
Enforcement, yes, but not case managers.

If you insist on a warrant when a law enforcement officer arrives at your
door be prepared to get stepped on as he goes through the door. As long as
he has a reasonable belief that a crime is being committed a warrant is not
required. THAT has been the law for some years now, in case you were not
aware of it.

Ron

Old July 2nd 06, 03:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Is this WHINEY?

Kane wrote
Would you mind posting your proof?

Greg wrote
That you're an intellectual prostitute, a shill?

Kane wrote
What was it you said?
Notice you had to abort my words to have your stupid response?
Just weaseling again, aren't you Greg?
Basically you want the same kind of conversation that the nutsos run
here to divert from any challenges to your stupidity I put to you.
You don't have any proof.
You just run off at the mouth, presuming you'll be taken seriously.
No facts. No logic. Lies. Dodges.
Keep it up Greg.
All this is here for any future posters coming here for help to see
before they accept any of your stupid dangerous advice.

What stupid dangerous advice are you talking about?

You haven't read my posts by you have decided what I mean?

Do you mean telling people NOT to let the caseworker
search their home, insisting on a WARRANT, etc?

Where did I say that?

Insisting on constitutional right against unreasonable
search and seizure is dangerous HOW? For WHO?

Now you suddenly have morphed YOUR questions into presumptions of what I
mean.

Where have I told you to not offer that advice?

In fact, I've discussed here exactly the same thing myself, offering
advice, including citations to authoritative sources on HOW TO GO ABOUT
DOING THAT MOST EFFECTIVELY.

You simply want to FIGHT. One doesn't need to fight to deal with the
state at your door. Not at the opening.

And that's where you screw things up, don't you Greg?

And now you are back to lying about me.

Anyone with a memory who has been here long enough knows that I've never
advocated anything other than smart handling of the "people at the door."

And I have pointed out that telling CRIMINALS THAT ABUSE THEIR CHILDREN
how to do that has a price to pay.

That is how democracy works. It is not perfect. It's best features can
have bad outcomes.

You folks them blame CPS for what they must do. Lawfully.

Dim bulbs.

Everything must be black or white, but you'll use the gray to make your
wild ranting claims.

CPS can't get in, but you'll blame them if a child dies where they could
NOT.

Stupid little ****s. That's all you are. The pack of you.

Old July 2nd 06, 06:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Ron wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is this WHINEY?

Kane wrote
[...]

Patience, Ron. Forbearance. Greg is a victim of the deliberate fogging
of the lines between civil and criminal actions by the propagandists. He
can't, and likely does not want to, sort out the reality.

If you insist on a warrant when a law enforcement officer arrives at your
door be prepared to get stepped on as he goes through the door.

What the propagandists try to foist here is that most all child abuse
complaints are not valid. The fact is most come with considerable
evidence and claims and willingness to testify to it, that the child IS
in immediate risk and danger.

Many states routinely hook up CPS investigators and cops on such calls,
about half or more of their investigations. For the very reason you
point out below.

As long as
he has a reasonable belief that a crime is being committed a warrant is not
required.

And all that takes is someone telling him so in a convincing enough
way...something most cops are trained to elicit from those they are
interviewing.

THAT has been the law for some years now, in case you were not
aware of it.

He is studiously avoiding, with the help of the spin doctors, any such
knowledge, Ron.

He has been told things like this for years here. On this and other
subjects. He simply forgets it in a few minutes and babbles on as though
he had not been told.

AND wants to argue with you without having done one bit of research
himself.

The Greg's of the Web and Usenet are a dime a dozen. Industriously
ignorant. You can find them all over the place, still insisting 9/11 was
a US government conspiracy to incite war, opining that UFOs are circling
the planet, and in insisting they have personal communication with the
spirit of Elvis.

Ron

Old July 5th 06, 05:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006, Ron wrote:

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is this WHINEY?

Kane wrote
[...]

Hi Ron,
I hope you not suggesting that we should throw the Constitution out of
the window. How do you define "reasonable"?

Doan

Old July 5th 06, 07:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Sun, 2 Jul 2006, Ron wrote:

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is this WHINEY?

Kane wrote
[...]

He doesn't. The state does. The departments teach it in police academy.
And update as needed.

"Exigent" is a word often used. If the officer has information that any
reasonable person (sound familiar, stupid asshole....r r r r r ) would
believe constituted a cause for concern for the safety of another...etc.
etc. etc.

Ron is telling you how it works.

You wish to split hairs.

YOU are the greatest danger to the Constitution, monkeyboy, because you
don't understand it and along with other assholes that think they do,
when it's convenient for THEM, you interpret it subjectively from
circumstance to circumstance.

A police officer's discretion on entry has been tested time and again.
HE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE RIGHT in that he finds what was told to him or he
though was occurring, he only needs to show that HE HAD EVERY REASON TO
BELIEVE.

Have cases gone the other way? Yes, with strong dissenting opinions from
other justices.

The Constitution was NOT created to help you and other ****ants like you
either break the law or advocate for those that DO.

Put your sick little head back up your ass and keep it there, monkeyboy.

Hide your ugliness.

Doan ... the blowhard know it all apologist for and protector of child abusers.

Tell us again if you agreed with Fern, dancing evading sick little
monkeyboy.

Old July 6th 06, 08:53 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Kane wrote
Stupid little ****s. That's all you are. The pack of you.

Nope, no PATHOLOGY there!

Coprolalia?

Old July 7th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Stupid little ****s. That's all you are. The pack of you.

Nope, no PATHOLOGY there!

Coprolalia?

Is that the case when you refer to excrement as well?

No, no pathology as far as I can tell, for you or I.

You are a demonstrated stupid little ****, Greg.

Live with it. We do just to be able to watch you make a fool of yourself
so predictably.

Old July 7th 06, 11:27 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sun, 2 Jul 2006, Ron wrote:

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is this WHINEY?

Kane wrote
[...]

Hihihi! The "stupid asshole" is you since you were the one that has the
problem with "reasonable person" standard. You were the one that claimed
not to know where the "line" is. You were the one that said not knowing
that line, you may have crossed it when you hit your kid. Rememered,
"stupid asshole"???

Ron is telling you how it works.

You wish to split hairs.

YOU are the greatest danger to the Constitution, monkeyboy, because you
don't understand it and along with other assholes that think they do,
when it's convenient for THEM, you interpret it subjectively from
circumstance to circumstance.

Hihihi! Another "abreaction"???

A police officer's discretion on entry has been tested time and again.
HE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE RIGHT in that he finds what was told to him or he
though was occurring, he only needs to show that HE HAD EVERY REASON TO
BELIEVE.

Where is the "line"? ;-)

Have cases gone the other way? Yes, with strong dissenting opinions from
other justices.

The Constitution was NOT created to help you and other ****ants like you
either break the law or advocate for those that DO.

Put your sick little head back up your ass and keep it there, monkeyboy.

Funny, the only little head I see is yours when I go to bathroom and take
a dump! ;-)

Hide your ugliness.

You can't hide yours! ;-)

Doan ... the blowhard know it all apologist for and protector of child abusers.

Tell us again if you agreed with Fern, dancing evading sick little
monkeyboy.

Tell us again how your mom approved of you calling other "smelly-****",
"never-spanked" boy.