learning to ride a bike

Old August 28th 03, 04:38 PM
Mary Ann Tuli

Default learning to ride a bike

Hello,
My son learnt to ride his bike without stabilisers (training wheels)
over the weekend :-)

Mary Ann

Old August 28th 03, 06:44 PM
Kari

My 7-year-old daughter learned about a month ago. We've been telling
her for a year that she *could* do it (it was obvious to her father
and me) - but until she decided she could do it, we might as well have
been reciting Latin at her.

Clisby

This is my daughter. She will not learn. No desire at ALL. Not even with the
training wheels. Her brother on the other hand is about ready to take off
his training wheels and he's only 4. I guess each kid is different.

Kari
mom to Kaylie (7) Noah (4) and #3 due in 5 weeks

Old August 28th 03, 08:37 PM
Nikki

Mary Ann Tuli wrote:
Hello,
My son learnt to ride his bike without stabilisers (training wheels)
over the weekend :-)

Mary Ann

Oh I bet he is proud :-) What a cool thing.

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Old August 28th 03, 09:50 PM
Sue

My 6-year-old just learned over the summer too. )
--
Sue
mom to three girls