New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

Old January 12th 08, 11:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

Default New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

NewsTarget.com printable article
Originally published January 8 2008
Kevin Miller's New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of
Children by FDA, Big Pharma
by Mike Adams

(NewsTarget) A new documentary on the dangers of mind-altering drugs will be
arriving this year, and the film's creator Kevin Miller was kind enough to
send us an advance copy of the film for review. Not many films have the
potential to radically reshape the understanding of an entire nation and
create positive change for the health of future generations, but this is one
that clearly qualifies. "Generation Rx" delivers a devastating blow to the
psychiatric drug pushers, FDA puppets and Big Pharma marketing fraudsters
who have sold an entire nation on an absurd idea that turns out to be a
grand medical hoax: that millions of children have "chemical imbalances" in
their brains requiring treatment with patented, profitable pharmaceutical
drugs like Prozac and Ritalin.

The film features interviews with many notable doctors, authors and health
experts, including Dr. Julian Whitaker, Dr. Fred Baughman, Robert Whitaker
(author of Mad In America: Bad Science, Bad Medicine, and The Enduring
Mistreatment of the Mentally Ill) and many others. Through the
emotionally-charged personal testimonies of parents whose children have
committed suicide on Prozac, along with secret memos from the drug
companies' own top executives, Generation Rx weaves a terrifying tale of
criminal conspiracy, the mass abandonment of medical ethics, and the routine
betrayal of an entire generation by an industry that seems fixated on the
idea of profits at any cost.

The evidence presented in Generation Rx is damning. By the time you finish
chapter three of the film (which contains the most jaw-dropping revelations
of FDA corruption and scientific fraud), you'll cry out for the criminal
prosecutions of key FDA decision makers, Big Pharma executives and the
authors of the DSM-IV, the "bible" of modern psychiatry. Fifty-six percent
of the panel members who created the DSM-IV are on the take from drug
companies, pocketing cash, bribes, royalty payments or other fees from the
very same companies that profit from the mass marketing of "brain chemistry
diseases." (Be sure to visit my interactive Disease Mongering Engine to
invent your own fictitious brain chemistry diseases right now, just like the
drug companies do!)

Evidence of criminal conspiracy
Generation Rx reveals startling evidence detailing the criminal negligence
of the FDA. The highly corrupt Food and Drug Administration didn't
"accidentally" approve psychotropic drugs that just happened to kill
children, you see: The administration knew that SSRI drugs (antidepressants)
were killing children for well over ten years! The FDA then went out of its
way to bury the evidence, colluding with prominent drug companies to hide
key documents while hastening the approval of dangerous drugs and keeping
the public ignorant of the true risks from consuming them.

Kevin Miller's Generation Rx covers all this (and more) in heart-wrenching
detail. You'll see the remarkably lucid explanations and warnings by the
scientifically-minded Robert Whitaker (who used to be a skeptic that Big
Pharma money could possibly influence science), pleas for medical sanity by
Dr. Julian Whitaker, and even home movie footage of young girls who later
killed themselves while on Prozac. You'll walk away from this film shaking
your head in disgust, asking "How did it come to this?"

Or, more precisely, how did modern psychiatric medicine come to the point
where it's all just a grand marketing scam designed to generate obscene
profits by exploiting the minds and bodies of an entire generation of
children? How did Big Pharma manage to so completely hijack medical science,
taking over the medical journals, FDA regulators, science researchers and
medical schools? And why hasn't this been stopped? Why have these chemical
crimes against children continued to be tolerated -- even encouraged! -- by
the Food and Drug Administration and a Big Pharm-funded U.S. Congress? (Note
of hope: There is one peer-reviewed medical journal that remains honest and
publishes good medical science: PLoS Medicine, an open-source journal that
accepts no advertising from drug companies...)

The simple truth, as the film reveals, is that money buys everything in this
modern economy. It buys media coverage, it buys distorted science, it buys
legislation, and it even buys the very definitions of disease. Big Pharma
money has so completely infiltrated modern psychiatric medicine that any
person claiming diseases like ADHD or "bipolar disorder" are based on solid
science should be laughed off the world stage. Modern psychiatric medicine
is an empty sham, a medical hoax, an uninspired contrivance of
scientific-sounding babblydeegook designed to mesmerize gullible parents
into putting their children on dangerous patented chemicals that may
ultimately kill them.

Even the psychiatric scientists who voted these fictitious diseases (like
"ADHD") into existence have no idea what they really are. At one point in
Generation Rx, a psychiatrist is asked to offer a clear definition of ADHD.
His answer? A 45-second fumbling of words, hesitations and stammering
nonsense of such stupidity that it makes you wonder if the psychiatrist is,
himself, on crack! Nowhere in his answer does he offer anything resembling
rational thought.

Generation Rx is full of shocking little gems like this. Even if you already
know the real story about the quackery of modern psychiatric medicine, this
film delivers a jaw-dropping emotional ride through the corruption, deceit
and downright psychotic behavior of an entire industry. A couple of
CounterThink cartoons (by yours truly) also make the film, detailing FDA
corruption, Big Pharma's junk science and the grand hoax of modern
psychiatry.

(See my most recent CounterThink cartoon, just released today: Fidozac, the
antidepressant drug for dogs!)

Only occasionally does the film retreat from its pressure-cooker drama.
Chapter Three offers a series of personal testimonies on Prozac that goes on
way too long, for example, but the timing of the film is likely to be
tightened up before its final release.

We'll keep you posted on the film's release
Generation Rx won't be available for public release until later this year.
NewsTarget will be running exclusive clips from the film, and we'll be
covering the film's launch and availability. We don't yet know the price of
the DVD or where to purchase it, but as soon as this information is made
available to us, we'll pass it along to you. (I'll also be asking if it's
available in PAL format for our European readers.) We hope to get our hands
on some clips that we'll post on YouTube.

Generation Rx is already on the top of my list of Best Films in 2008, and
it's almost certain to stay there. (Other films to look forward to this year
include All Jacked Up as well as one tentatively titled, "Junk Food, Inc.")
Generation Rx is a must-see documentary that reveals the true depth of
criminality and fraud in modern psychiatric medicine. It calls for an end to
the mass drugging of our schoolchildren and wholesale reforms of the entire
corrupt system of pharmaceutical development and marketing.

With this film, courageous filmmaker Kevin Miller has catapulted a giant
boulder of truth into the scum-filled pond waters of modern psychiatry,
sending out a shockwave of ripples that threaten to finally expose this
malicious branch of medicine that depends for its very survival on the
chemical poisoning of childrens' brains. I give this film my enthusiastic
support, and I urge every parent, lawmaker and doctor to view it. Society
owes Kevin Miller a great honor for creating this documentary -- an honor he
is unlikely to ever receive, given the mass drugging of the population with
the very same mind-altering drugs being exposed in this documentary.

Watch for updates and exclusive video clips of Generation Rx throughout
2008, right here on NewsTarget.com

Note to other filmmakers: I am available to both participate in and review
other documentary films that contain important messages about health. There
is no fee to have your film reviewed here. If I promote your film, I do not
ask for any promotional fees or kickbacks of any kind. My articles, cartoons
and other creations are readily available for use, without any fee, in your
films or books (contact us for permission and release forms). I will be
appearing prominently in the upcoming All Jacked Up film by Faerie Films, as
well as other documentaries by non-profit groups, and I welcome the
opportunity to participate in your documentary. If you are a filmmaker or
producer, contact our offices by phone at (520) 232-9300 to obtain
permissions, schedule interviews or send us films for review. We will sign
NDAs and honor announcement embargoes. We can help make your film a
tremendous success while educating millions about health freedom and natural
health.

http://www.newstarget.com/z022474.html

Old February 11th 08, 03:25 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
On Feb 9, 10:34 am, Kevysmom wrote:
Wow, Andrew is in attack mode this morning! Isn't there some kind of
DRUG you can take to control these hateful outburst? )

That proves you are a jerk.

Says the dishonest disbarred jerk.

M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....efd889a7678735

That _IS_ topical and worthy of discussion. Stick with the topic,
that works for you & us.

Old February 11th 08, 03:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
On Feb 9, 10:21 am, Kevysmom wrote:
This has the potential of being a million times bigger than "Sicko!"

It sure does!! One thing that really disappointed me in Mr Moores
documentary is he didn't
spend enough time exposing Pharma.

On Feb 9, 2:12 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."

Donna, do you know that you are agreeing with the biggest asshole on
usenet?

Groups View all web results » Results 1 - 10 of about 1,040 for Mark
Probert asshole

Old February 11th 08, 03:37 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote:

you did not meet their standards.

Like the so-called standards of Mark S Probert...

In the Matter of Mark Probert (Admitted as Mark S. Probert), a
Suspended Attorney, Respondent.
Grievance Committee for the Tenth Judicial District, Petitioner.

92-02731

SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, APPELLATE DIVISION, SECOND DEPARTMENT

183 A.D.2d 282; 590 N.Y.S.2d 747

November 9, 1992, Decided

PRIOR HISTORY: [***1]

Disciplinary proceedings instituted by the Grievance Committee for the
Tenth Judicial District. Respondent was admitted to the Bar on
February 15, 1978, at a term of the Appellate Division of the Supreme
Court in the Second Judicial Department, under the name Mark S.
Probert.

DISPOSITION: Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline
upon the respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is
granted; and it is further,

HEADNOTES: Attorney and Client - Disciplinary Proceedings

Respondent attorney, who is charged with 22 counts of failing to
cooperate with investigations of alleged misconduct by the Grievance
Committee, and who has failed to answer or appear, is disbarred.

COUNSEL:

Frank A. Finnerty, Jr., Westbury (Muriel L. Gennosa of counsel), for
petitioner.

JUDGES: Mangano, P. J., Thompson, Bracken, Sullivan and Harwood, JJ.,
concur.

Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline upon the
respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is granted; and
it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary Law § 90, effective immediately,
the respondent, Mark Probert, is disbarred and his name is stricken
from the roll of attorneys and counselors-at-law; and it is further,

Ordered that the respondent shall continue to comply with this Court's
rules governing the conduct of disbarred, suspended and resigned
attorneys (22 NYCRR 691.10); and it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary [***2] Law § 90, the respondent,
Mark Probert, is commanded to continue to desist and refrain (1) from
practicing law in any form, either as principal or as agent, clerk or
employee of another, (2) from appearing as an attorney or
counselor-at-law before any court, Judge, Justice, board, commission
or other public authority, (3) from giving to another an opinion as to
the law or its application or any advice in relation thereto, and (4)
from holding himself out in any way as an attorney and
counselor-at-law.

OPINIONBY: Per Curiam.

OPINION: [*282]

[**747] By decision and order of this Court dated September 29,
1989, the respondent was suspended from the practice of law until the
further order of this Court based upon his failure to cooperate with
the Grievance Committee. By further order of this Court dated June 4,
1992, the Grievance Committee was authorized to institute and
prosecute a disciplinary proceeding [*283] against the respondent
and the Honorable Moses M. Weinstein was appointed as Special Referee.

[**748] A notice of petition and petition was personally served upon
the respondent on July 2, 1992. No answer was forthcoming. The
petitioner now moves to hold the [***3] respondent in default. The
motion was personally served upon the respondent on August 14, 1992.
The respondent has failed to submit any papers in response to the
default motion.

The charges involve 22 counts of the respondent's failure to cooperate
with the Grievance Committee in its investigations into complaints of
professional misconduct.

The charges, if established, would require the imposition of a
disciplinary sanction against the respondent. Since the respondent has
chosen not to appear or answer in these proceedings, the charges must
be deemed established. The petitioner's motion to hold the respondent
in default and impose discipline is, therefore, granted. Accordingly,
the respondent is disbarred and his name is stricken from the roll of
attorneys and counselors-at-law, effective immediately

Source:

NY UNIFIED COURT SYSTEM, ATTORNEY REGIST. UNIT

Currency Status:

ARCHIVE RECORD

NAME & PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION

Name:

MARK PROBERT

Date Of Birth:

11/XX/1946

Gender:

MALE

Address:

1698 WEBSTER AVE

MERRICK, NY 11566

County:

NASSAU

Phone:

516-968-5572

EMPLOYER INFORMATION

Employer:

MARK S PROBERT ESQ

PERSON

LICENSING INFORMATION

Licensing Agency:

NY STATE OFFICE OF COURT ADMINISTRATION

License/Certification Type:

ATTORNEY

License Number:

1253889

Issue Date:

00/00/1978

License Status:

DISBARRED

License State:

NY

From: Mark Probert - view profile
Date: Sun, Feb 11 2001 4:17 pm
Email: Mark Probert
Groups: k12.chat.teacher

Noah has had one since 11/26/96 (my birthday).

Old February 11th 08, 03:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"rpautrey2" wrote in message
Jan: Great Post! Thanks, Paul

You're certainly welcome. Always my pleasure to expose the evils of
organized medicine.

Old February 11th 08, 01:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
WWWSC #2

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

I stand by the FACTS, all my posts are well sourced, with footnotes
and documentation.

Huh? Not once, ever, have there been any sources, footnotes or
documentation attached to any of your driveling rants, mainly because
they're pulled right out of your sorry ass.
--
Proud member WWWSC #2
Formerly known as Ann
Old March 3rd 08, 04:07 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
David Wright

In article ,
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:
On Feb 10, 6:59�am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
wrote:
Kevysmom wrote:
This has the potential of being a million times bigger than "Sicko!"

It sure does!! One thing that really disappointed me in Mr Moores
documentary is he didn't
spend enough time exposing Pharma.

Great point, the Pfizer's and the Merck's of the world NEED to be
exposed!

Like you were exposed as portraying yourself as a phoney doctor on
USenet?
Boom! One ISP kicked you off for that activity.

Like you were exposed for plagiarizing and altering an article by the
Washington Post?
Boom! Another ISP kicked you off.

Like you were exposed for being a deadbeat who did not pay his ISP
charges?
Boom! A third ISP kicked you off!

Like you were exposed as not being representative of the humjan race?
Boom! YOur alien friends returned you since you did not meet
their standards.

Proby, even using the Hitlerian-Nixonian gambit of by repeating a lie
often enough it becomes the truth, won't make make-believe into
truth. But if you get a thrill in posting nonsense, since this is a
"support" group, I support you if you feel it helps your delusions.

No, that's your tactic -- you know, repeatedly claiming that you have
a research institute, that you're some sort of authority on ADD, that
kind of thing. All completely false, of course.

This film will quite the spsychiatrists and their friends in the
Psychiatric-Medical-Industrial-Complex.

By he way, there are a few "nutcases" and "crack-pots" on these
newsgroups that may attack my posts, because over the years they have
been proven to be highly accurate, well documented from verifiable
source material.

None of your posts have ever been proven to be above the level of
crap. You were the one who mocked a seriously ill woman who was
threatening suicide. Fortunately, someone with ethics and morality
located her in time for the police to save her.

Demonstrably wrong, but you are used to that, aren't you.

I stand by the FACTS, all my posts are well sourced, with footnotes
and documentation. That is how I can prove everything that I have
ever posted, and will post is 100% accurate.

None of your posts are sourced or have footnotes. Perhaps you should
consult someone about these delusions of yours.

Your cult hates things
like facts. In fact, Pres. Raygun once said facts are stupid things.
I guess he would have known!!

Of course, Reagan just misspoke; he had intended to say "facts are
stubborn things."

Not that I'm any fan of Reagan. But facts are stubborn things. Facts
like "Sir Artie" is a complete fraud who's also posted under many
other aliases, has pretended to be a doctor, etc.

We

"We"?? You mean YOU.

humor these "useful idiots" because they are desperate in holding
onto their delusions. �We encourage the most obnoxious of those to
commit themselves to a mental-health facility, for their own good. �In
fact, some of them have taken this advice and they are better for
it!!

No one has ever been better for taking your advice.

Flat-out false. Here's some good advice for you, stay off these
newsgroups and leave them to the experts, such as Jan and myself. We
are cleaning up these groups and getting rid of the trolls,
disruptors, dupes, agitators, menaces and lunatics.

You are not in a position to change the posters to newsgroups in any
way and could not clean up a sink without screwing it up.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
-- Bill Maher
Old March 3rd 08, 07:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Wright, As you well know, as a rule I do not respond to those posts
that are totally 100% nonsense, like yours for instance. But some
innocent newbies might mistake your scribbles as reasonable, which
they aren't. Not only that, they are a very thin disguise for your
utter lack of knowledge on this and other related subjects. I have
studied, in great detail, the MYTH of ADD/ADHD for many a decade.
Now that this phony SPIN-drome has been exposed, you and your brain-
washed cult areepping up their assult on honest and scientific
researchers, such as myself. This cannot stand in a democratic
society. Not only are we winning the War for Proper Mental Health, we
are have also and will continue to expose the greed-mongers who profit
off of this phony diagnosis. Now move along and leave these groups
to Jan and myself. And take those porno-writers, totalitarian control
freaks, disbarred lawyers and fear-mongers with you, they have no
business here.

Good day to you Wright!

Sir artiO

wrote:
Kevysmom wrote:
This has the potential of being a million times bigger than "Sicko!"

It sure does!! One thing that really disappointed me in Mr Moores
documentary is he didn't
spend enough time exposing Pharma.

Great point, the Pfizer's and the Merck's of the world NEED to be
exposed!

Like you were exposed as portraying yourself as a phoney doctor on
USenet?
Â* Â* Â* Boom! One ISP kicked you off for that activity.

Like you were exposed for plagiarizing and altering an article by the
Washington Post?
Â* Â* Â* Boom! Another ISP kicked you off.

Like you were exposed for being a deadbeat who did not pay his ISP
charges?
Â* Â* Â*Boom! A third ISP kicked you off!

Like you were exposed as not being representative of the humjan race?
Â* Â* Â*Boom! YOur alien friends returned you since you did not meet
their standards.

Proby, even using the Hitlerian-Nixonian gambit of by repeating a lie
often enough it becomes the truth, won't make make-believe into
truth. Â*But if you get a thrill in posting nonsense, since this is a
"support" group, I support you if you feel it helps your delusions.

No, that's your tactic -- you know, repeatedly claiming that you have
a research institute, that you're some sort of authority on ADD, that
kind of thing. Â*All completely false, of course.

This film will quite the spsychiatrists and their friends in the
Psychiatric-Medical-Industrial-Complex.

By he way, there are a few "nutcases" and "crack-pots" on these
newsgroups that may attack my posts, because over the years they have
been proven to be highly accurate, well documented from verifiable
source material.

None of your posts have ever been proven to be above the level of
crap. You were the one who mocked a seriously ill woman who was
threatening suicide. Fortunately, someone with ethics and morality
located her in time for the police to save her.

Demonstrably wrong, but you are used to that, aren't you.

I stand by the FACTS, all my posts are well sourced, with footnotes
and documentation. Â*That is how I can prove everything that I have
ever posted, and will post is 100% accurate.

None of your posts are sourced or have footnotes. Â*Perhaps you should
consult someone about these delusions of yours.

Your cult hates things
like facts. Â*In fact, Pres. Raygun once said facts are stupid things..
I guess he would have known!!

Of course, Reagan just misspoke; he had intended to say "facts are
stubborn things."

Not that I'm any fan of Reagan. Â*But facts are stubborn things. Â*Facts
like "Sir Artie" is a complete fraud who's also posted under many
other aliases, has pretended to be a doctor, etc.

We

"We"?? You mean YOU.

humor these "useful idiots" because they are desperate in holding
onto their delusions. �We encourage the most obnoxious of those to
commit themselves to a mental-health facility, for their own good. �In
fact, some of them have taken this advice and they are better for
it!!

No one has ever been better for taking your advice.

Flat-out false. Â*Here's some good advice for you, stay off these
newsgroups and leave them to the experts, such as Jan and myself. Â*We

Â* -- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
Â* Â* Â*These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
Â* Â* Â*"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* -- Bill Maher- Hide quoted text -

Old March 3rd 08, 11:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
WWWSC #2

Bull****, you respond to every single one.

I have
studied, in great detail, the MYTH of ADD/ADHD for many a decade.

You've studied the back of a Comet can.
--
Proud member WWWSC #2
Formerly known as Ann