New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

Old March 8th 08, 05:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
stanw

Default New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Childrenby FDA, Big Pharma

On Mar 8, 10:19*am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
wrote:
Ann; I have tried to reason with you, but to no avail.

We sure have come afar from the original post, and that's a shame.

But our side, the side of honest research, will not be bullied,
intimidated or demoralized by the actions of Ann or the other members
of her cult. *We will try to reason with them, but so far, that has
been a very challenging proposition!

Dear Readers, notice how the kooky Cult never addresses the well-
documented facts that Jan, Ilena and myself document. *And their
little game of accusing us of not stating the evidence. *This is why
they are on the rampage of trying to censor us. *This is a direct
attack on all people who cherish freedom, liberty, peace and truth.
They must not prevail or else ALL MANKIND will perish!

Okay - a partial, point by point analysis of J/F/Wh/Fr's pseudo-
manic style and veiled manipulation of readers' impression of him that
he is some poor, rapid-cycling victim who thus mustn't be contradicted
aggressively, lest the respondant be received as insensitive,
bulllying, "cultish", mean, or desirous of silencing those who, albeit
very carefully ineptly, would present views that differ from some
imagined "big pharma" mainstream populace and their even more
outlandishly alleged motives be they financial, or - and this is just
too cleverly quasi-psychotic on Frag's part - **SINISTER**!! (ie
"drugging of children", or perhaps the furthering of some (again,
quasi-irrational) deteriorating social mores visavis "victim-, or
prozac-, nation" et al):

Item 1A: "kooky Cult "

Deliberate use of the literary device known as
alliteration. Fine for poetry. But a little nuts and a tad self-
effacing in the context of a so-called argument.

Frag knows it has this effect. He wants to appear
almost unhinged and inept. It is a ploy, a ruse. Yes - he is a
nutjob, but for his pathetic pass-time of being a troll, not for what
he wants folks to think are legitimately held beliefs that are out
there, but authentic. They are not authentic. It is all flame-bait
and self-amusement.

Item 2A: " But our side,"

Worded deliberately to give the impression of instability
or weak thinking. Frag is saying one thing, but his intent is to give
the ironic appearance. He know he sounds "out there" with this
phaseology - and that is what he wants.

Item 2B: "will not be bullied"

Different phrase, same motive. The use of "(we) will
not be" is delibererately strident and borderline grandiose. Again,
it is deliberate - he wants folks to think he's off his nut - a
"victim" who should just be left alone on a.s.a-d.

Item 2C: "the side of honest research"

More of the same. Deliberately simplistically "black
versus white", "hero versus villian" mentality. The effect is one of
a possible two: that readers see him as endearingly feeble-minded and
worthy of pity, not confrontation, or that said readers get the
impression of some schizo off of his own lithium who "cannot help
himself" and thus shouldn't be "set off" or treated harshly.

DELIBERATE, folks.

Item 2D: "This is why they are on the rampage of trying to
censor us. This is a direct attack on all people who cherish freedom,
liberty, peace and truth. They must not prevail or else ALL MANKIND
will perish!"

Okay - I think you get the point. This last example is
one last flourish to finish off a deliberately unhinged presentation,
all designed to continue the ruse of a poor pathetic whackjob who
should just be left alone to rant on. The near classic (read: *cliche!
*) use of "liberty, truth, justice" - and the American way!! - all
presented to make him sound like a kook whose views are, although
woefully weak in logic and reason, nonetheless authentic.

The views are not authentic, and neither is Frag. No
"fringe of society" victim is he. Just some pathetic, probably
unwillingly single, perhaps unemployed shmo in a garden level studio
who cannot afford to go out and acquire the life experiences which
might actually contribute to the attainment of the slightest bit of
culture, wisdom or class.

-stan
Old March 8th 08, 05:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
stanw

Default The "GAME" (was, in part, " New 'Generation Rx' Documentary"...)

[...]

impression of some schizophrenic (or victim of some other psychotic
break) off of his own lithium
who "cannot help himself" and thus shouldn't be "set off" or treated
harshly.

DELIBERATE, folks.

Item 2D: "This is why they are on the rampage of trying to
censor us. This is a direct attack on all people who cherish freedom,
liberty, peace and truth. They must not prevail or else ALL MANKIND
will perish!"

Okay - I think you get the point. This last example is
one last flourish to finish off a deliberately unhinged presentation,
all designed to continue the ruse of some hapless victim or poor
pathetic whackjob who should just be left alone to rant on - and to
deny the reality of a lonely loser who cannot find another way to
amuse himself. The near classic (read: *cliche! *) use of "liberty,
truth, justice" - and the American way!! - all presented to make him
sound like a kook whose views are, although woefully weak in logic and
reason, nonetheless authentic.

The views are not authentic, and neither is Frag. No "fringe of
society" victim is he. Just some pathetic, probably
unwillingly single, perhaps unemployed shmo in a garden level studio
who cannot afford to dig himself out from under the pizza boxes, ramen
noodle wrappers, beer cans and slap mags and actually *go out* and

Old March 8th 08, 10:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
WWWSC #2

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

Ann; I have tried to reason with you, but to no avail.

You know no reason.

But our side, the side of honest research, will not be bullied,

There is no honest research on your side.

intimidated or demoralized by the actions of Ann or the other members
of her cult. We will try to reason with them, but so far, that has
been a very challenging proposition!

See above.

Dear Readers, notice how the kooky Cult never addresses the well-
documented facts that Jan, Ilena and myself document.

You have never, ever, once documented anything, never mind facts.

And their
little game of accusing us of not stating the evidence.

There's no game, because you don't state any evidence.

This is why
they are on the rampage of trying to censor us.

No rampage, just letting everyone who doesn't know already (there are
still a few) that you're a known liar, deceiver, forger and plagarist.

This is a direct
attack on all people who cherish freedom, liberty, peace and truth.
They must not prevail or else ALL MANKIND will perish!

You are such an overblown buffoon it'd be funny if it wasn't so old.
--
Proud member WWWSC #2
Formerly known as Ann
Old March 9th 08, 06:42 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Stan, I wish I had the time and inclination to cross-examine your
hair-brain analysis, but that would feed into your delusional
sickness, and that would be wrong!! But I will strongly urge you to
use you diagnostic skills at something more fruitful, like the over-
diagnosis of certain phony spin-dromes. You may find your work much
more meaningful and fulfilling if you would chose that course of
action.

I would love to say it is nice to have you back, but it isn’t. We
need people who have a strong moral and ethical code that can help
those who are being victimized by Big Pharma and Big Medicine. In
fact, we have taken a principled stand to do just that. If we don’t
help these victims today, we all may end up in the Gulag tomorrow.

These are words to ponder.

I do find your very amateurish psychoanalysis amusing to say the
least. It is nice to see that at least one member of your Bloc has a
sense of humour. Ha-ha!

Old March 9th 08, 06:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Ann; I feel your pain, but alas, you have been duped by a one Mr.
Proby. He is very skilled at the Hitlerian-Nixonian tactic of the Big
Lie. Your unruly Mob is coming apart at the seams, just as I
predicted it would. But these are medical support and information
groups, and I have always kept my postings on topics and only very
rarely directly accuse anybody of misinformation. But your posts are
nothing but that. I will kindly ask you once again to moderate
yourself. We cannot afford to scare people off of these newsgroups
because you go off half-crazy with phony accusations because your
Controller tells you to!!

If you knew 1/1000 of what Jan knows or even 1/10000 of what Ilena
knows, you would have something to say. But they do real research and
they are to be commended for their excellent job and sacrifice to get
information out to the public. I hope and pray that deep down you
fell the same way.

Sir ARtiØ

Old March 9th 08, 11:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
WWWSC #2

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

Ann; I feel your pain,

I am in no pain, fArty.

Hold your arms out straight from your body, fArty, it'll make it
harder to get the net over you.
--
Proud member WWWSC #2
Formerly known as Ann
Old March 10th 08, 12:54 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"stanw" expounded:

[ ]
Old March 10th 08, 12:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"stanw" wrote

[ ]
Old March 10th 08, 01:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
stanw

On Mar 9, 8:54*pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
"stanw" expounded:

* [ * *]

Your smartest and most eloquent post yet.
Old March 10th 08, 01:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

"stanw" wrote in message
On Mar 9, 8:54 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
"stanw" expounded:

[ ]

Your smartest and most eloquent post yet.

No, this one was:

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

" wrote in message
On Mar 5, 10:08 pm, terrym2442 wrote:
Hi,
Just checking in- I see Mark is still here (hi) but is Nancy? I guess
there's still the old feuding going on here? : (

Terry

www.addconsults.comwww.myADDstore.com

You rang?

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative