come and see my twins!

Old July 31st 06, 09:59 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Simon Lang

Default come and see my twins!

Hi everybody!

Just want you to kwow that i am a very proud father of the super-twins Mats
and Jens. They were born on the 21th of june this year!

You can take a look at then at www.supertweeling.nl
Supertweeling means supertwins in dutch.

Just press the 'car' to go to the pictures!!

CU,
A proud father from the Netherlands

Old August 1st 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Mirethy & Arjan Houtman-Sitton

Hi Simon,

Gefeliciteerd!!! Congratulations to you and your wife.
They are beautiful. Enjoy every moment to the max.

Greetings,

Mirethy
mother to Kreychelle and Draychelle (may 12th, 2003)
Utrecht, the Netherlands

. ..

Old August 3rd 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Leslie

Congratulations! What precious little babies. I love the pictures...
and the sound effects for week 7! hehe

Leslie
Alex & Jordan, 5/2000

Old August 7th 06, 12:12 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Simon Lang

Thanx!

I really like the names of your childern! I like them because they are
different!

"Mirethy & Arjan Houtman-Sitton" schreef in bericht
Hi Simon,

Gefeliciteerd!!! Congratulations to you and your wife.
They are beautiful. Enjoy every moment to the max.

Greetings,

Mirethy
mother to Kreychelle and Draychelle (may 12th, 2003)
Utrecht, the Netherlands

. ..