$$MAKE A LOT OF MONEY, FAST & EASY$$

Old July 18th 07, 09:57 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
[email protected]

Default $$MAKE A LOT OF MONEY, FAST & EASY$$

$$MAKE A LOT OF MONEY, FAST & EASY$$

$$MAKE A LOT OF MONEY, FAST & EASY$$ - NO SCAM BELIEVE ME Seriously no
scams! A lot of money made, fast and completely legal. This really
does work and is a very easy way to make fast money. A little while
back, I was looking on the web for easy ways to make money and I kept
thinking that all of the ways I was reading would never work and were
just scams but not this one! The article that I had found said that I
could make thousands of dollars easily in a matter of weeks with only
an initial small payment of $6.00. I thought, "Yeah, right, this must
be a scam like most of the rest", but like most of us, I was curious,
so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that if I sent $1.00 to each of the
6 names and addresses listed at the bottom of the article that I would
make great money but only if I followed the following steps. After
sending the $1.00 to each person you were then instructed to rewrite
the list by taking the 1st person off of the list then moving the 2nd
person to the 1st spot, and the 3rd person to the 2nd spot, etc, etc.
Finally you should be left with the number 6 spot empty and this is
where you place your name and address. After reconfiguring the list
you then must post it on about 200 newsgroups (doesn't matter but the
more places you post the more money you make!). There are thousands
and thousands of newsgroups from around the world so this task is easy
and that was it when I was done! no catch. So after thinking it over,
and talking to a few people that were on the list, I thought about
trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and
$6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical because it
seemed so easy and a I was a little worried about the legal aspects of
it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161)
and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After reviewing the pro's
and con's of the investment I decided to carry out with it. I invested
the measly $6.00 and guess what??... Within 7days, I started getting
money in the mail!! I was very shocked! I figured it would end soon,
but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
$25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
$1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
$6.00, and 6 stamps.... Now let me explain to you how this works and
most importantly why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of
this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need
it.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
STEP 1
· Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." · Now get 6 US $1.00
bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. · Next,
place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should
now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the
above phrase (PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST), your name and
address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing with this letter is
creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
· Now mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses
#1) Mike Peplow 3756 S. GoldRdige Dr. Magna, UT 84044 #2) Joe Arenas
1600 Malibu Carrollton, TX 75006 #3) Alfonso Gonzalez 727 E. San
Ysidro Blvd. #714 San Ysidro, CA 92173 #4) Richonda Scott CMR 402 BOX
274 APO, AE 09180 #5) Kaiba Bennett 409 Ardmore Dr. Trenton, OH 45067
#6) Jared Calhoun P.O. Box 433 Sherman NY 14781
STEP 2
· After you have mailed out your letters creating a service and making
this legal, take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list.
STEP 3
· Change anything you need to in this article, but try to keep this
article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I believe there are close to
24,000 groups in USA alone). All you need is 200, but remember, the
more you post the more money you make! DIRECTIONS ---HOW TO POST TO
NEWSGROUPS Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do
your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this
letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select
'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
computers memory. Step 2) Open a blank "notepad" file under
accessories in windows and place your cursor at the top of the blank
page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of
the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to
engine (Yahoo, Google, etc). to search for various newsgroups (on-line
forums, message boards, make money bulletins, chat sites,
discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article
as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting
paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header
that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. After you have
completed these steps you are done with your first posting
Congratulations you are that more closer to easy money!...THAT'S IT!
All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away,
after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
newsgroup! That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the
world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to
the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay
anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT AND
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU 225HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** Here's how it works:
When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at least 15 people
will respond and send you a $1.00. ($15.00) Those 15 will Post 200
Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00) Those people Post
200 Posts each and 3,375 people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00) Those 3,375
post 200 posts each and 759,375 people send you $1.00 ($759,375.00) At
this point your name drops off the list, but so far you have received
$813,615.00. P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first
10% to charity with spirit and share a good fortune!