The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed

Old December 19th 07, 07:29 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine, uk.people.health
[email protected]

Default The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed

On Dec 19, 12:18 pm, "JOHN" wrote:
The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed
Part 1 - The Trail of Evidence
A NewsTarget Special Report by Mike Adams
http://www.newstarget.com/Report_HPV_Vaccine_1.html

Let's take a poll and vote for the most profitable yet deadly medical
hoax.

Choice 1 is smallpox.

Choice 2 is polio.

Choice 3 is AIDS.

Choice 4 is HPV.

Choice 5 is "all of the above."

I vote for #5 since all these medical hoaxes have injured and killed
millions upon millions of innocent sheeple.

DrCee
Not a pharma shill ( I am not here to lie to you or decieve you )
Not a member of the medical monopoly ( I have no license to kill )
Not a member of the church of modern medicine.
Old December 22nd 07, 10:35 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article ,
wrote:
On Dec 19, 12:18 pm, "JOHN" wrote:
The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed
Part 1 - The Trail of Evidence
A NewsTarget Special Report by Mike Adams
http://www.newstarget.com/Report_HPV_Vaccine_1.html

Let's take a poll and vote for the most profitable yet deadly medical
hoax.

Choice 1 is smallpox.

Choice 2 is polio.

Choice 3 is AIDS.

Choice 4 is HPV.

Choice 5 is "all of the above."

I vote for #5 since all these medical hoaxes have injured and killed
millions upon millions of innocent sheeple.

Especially #1 -- those indigenous populations of the Americas sure had
their nerve, dying en masse of a figment of Cee's imagination.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"[Being against Gardasil] is like being against a cure for
blindness because it'll encourage masturbation." -- Bill Maher
Old December 22nd 07, 10:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine, uk.people.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

Gardasil HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed

Video on youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK97CHQZhq0

Old December 22nd 07, 11:06 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article ,
Kevysmom wrote:
Gardasil HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed

Video on youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK97CHQZhq0

I've heard about this dimbulb Mike Adams, but it's rare that people
are so determined to show their lack of reading comprehension that
they make a video to prove it.

He reads out loud that "most" HPV infections don't cause cancer, and
announces that this means that *no* HPV infections don't cause
cancer. He also fails to comprehend that if a male is infected with
HPV, he could in turn infect a female.

Old January 3rd 08, 02:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , David Wright wrote:

Especially #1 -- those indigenous populations of the Americas sure had
their nerve, dying en masse of a figment of Cee's imagination.

Did you notice that he and Scudamore ducked out when I asked
what happened to the Huron?

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |

THE HUNDRED-YEAR LIE -- NOW EXPOSED ... great article by Elissa Meininger Ilena Rose Kids Health 1 January 16th 07 05:38 AM
THE HUNDRED-YEAR LIE -- NOW EXPOSED ... great article by Elissa Meininger Ilena Rose Kids Health 0 October 31st 06 03:30 PM
Vaccine hoax john General 1 February 12th 05 02:00 AM
Vaccine hoax john Kids Health 1 February 7th 05 12:53 PM
Great-grandmother admits pregnancy hoax Unadulterated Me Pregnancy 1 January 5th 05 03:24 AM