OHIO Caged kids(11) Gravelle

Old December 24th 06, 12:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Dave Moore and Ken Pangborn

krp wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
This is a little game I call "Make the agency sucks squirm".

Why label this thread by myself and Moore???

I was wondering if such extreme opponents couldn't agree on this.

Doesn't Moore represent himself as a Fathers Rights person?

Other comments you have made since indicate you
see CPS decisions as capricious or worse.

Do you happen to know if Dave Moore even TRIES
to present himself as a Fathers Rights advocate?

I assume you were not too surprised that Kane (Donald Fisher of Oregon)
gave such conflicted answers since these people were allies of the
agencies...

Old December 24th 06, 01:10 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
krp wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
This is a little game I call "Make the agency sucks squirm".

Why label this thread by myself and Moore???

I was wondering if such extreme opponents couldn't agree on this.

On your game, Greg?

Or the title of this thread?

Doesn't Moore represent himself as a Fathers Rights person?

Ask David Moore.

Other comments you have made since indicate you
see CPS decisions as capricious or worse.

So why label this thread "Dave Moore and Ken Pangborn?"

Do you happen to know if Dave Moore even TRIES
to present himself as a Fathers Rights advocate?

You're looking for someone to do research for you, Greg?

I assume you were not too surprised that Kane (Donald Fisher of Oregon)
gave such conflicted answers since these people were allies of the
agencies...

And how does that explain why you titled this thread "Dave Moore and
Ken Pangborn?"

Old December 24th 06, 01:13 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...

This is a little game I call "Make the agency sucks squirm".

Why label this thread by myself and Moore???

I was wondering if such extreme opponents couldn't agree on this.

Doesn't Moore represent himself as a Fathers Rights person?

Well he has made that claim.

Other comments you have made since indicate you see CPS decisions as
capricious or worse.

Mostly worse.

Do you happen to know if Dave Moore even TRIES to present himself as a
Fathers Rights advocate?

Not any more. His main thing was to bitch and whine about how unfair the
child support he ahd to pay was. Actually, the SAD part is that the guy
actually has a very good head for legal issues. IF he ever channeled his
efforts into something positive he could have been a HUGE benefit to dads
who are getting screwed. Instead he's wasted 10 years on his psychosis.

I assume you were not too surprised that Kane (Donald Fisher of Oregon)
gave such conflicted answers since these people were allies of the
agencies...

Oh it is not hard to see who the stridently PRO-CPS folks are.

Old December 24th 06, 01:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ps.com...

Greegor wrote:
krp wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
This is a little game I call "Make the agency sucks squirm".

Why label this thread by myself and Moore???

I was wondering if such extreme opponents couldn't agree on this.

On your game, Greg?

Or the title of this thread?

Doesn't Moore represent himself as a Fathers Rights person?

Ask David Moore.

Other comments you have made since indicate you
see CPS decisions as capricious or worse.

So why label this thread "Dave Moore and Ken Pangborn?"

Do you happen to know if Dave Moore even TRIES
to present himself as a Fathers Rights advocate?

You're looking for someone to do research for you, Greg?

It's easy follow your own advice. Ask David Moore.

Old December 24th 06, 03:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
[email protected]

krp wrote:

Oh it is not hard to see who the stridently PRO-CPS folks are.

As it is not hard to see the drunken illiterate that you are,
Kakes.