home education

Old October 25th 03, 11:08 AM
jane

Default home education

Hi This may of interest to single parents.
I provide the following courses.
Wills Writing Business course.
Writing your own Will. Suitable for single parents.
Foundations of English Law.
Self Advocacy-Social TaekwoDo.
They are listed at www.btinternet.com/~cmswan/swan.htm
jane

Old October 25th 03, 06:16 PM
ŠkatŠ

"jane" wrote in message
Hi This may of interest to single parents.
I provide the following courses.
Wills Writing Business course.
Writing your own Will. Suitable for single parents.
Foundations of English Law.
Self Advocacy-Social TaekwoDo.
They are listed at www.btinternet.com/~cmswan/swan.htm
jane

I was in tae kwon do from when I was about 5 til I was about 15. After a
c-section, my doctor said I had THE strongest stomach muscles she's EVER
come across in her whole career, and had to cut my stomach muscles in half,
rather than push them aside, I guess.

Old October 25th 03, 08:48 PM
Betsy

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message

"jane" wrote in message
Hi This may of interest to single parents.
I provide the following courses.
Wills Writing Business course.
Writing your own Will. Suitable for single parents.
Foundations of English Law.
Self Advocacy-Social TaekwoDo.
They are listed at www.btinternet.com/~cmswan/swan.htm
jane

I was in tae kwon do from when I was about 5 til I was about 15. After a
c-section, my doctor said I had THE strongest stomach muscles she's EVER
come across in her whole career, and had to cut my stomach muscles in

half,
rather than push them aside, I guess.

Well, kat......I believe the Tae kwon do being referred to was symbolic.
More meant to be along the lines of verbal sparring, an art in which you are
quite proficient.

Hope all is well with you and yours
Betsy

Old October 26th 03, 07:19 PM
ŠkatŠ

"Betsy" wrote in message
m...

"jane" wrote in message
[...]

TKD came up and brought back old memories. I'm not proficient at any art
anymore, unless you count my doodling on the computer. :|
Things have been crap lately. When life gets in the way of living, things
start to suck. I'm still alive, so I'm still on the plus side! LOL

Old October 26th 03, 10:55 PM
Betsy

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message

"Betsy" wrote in message
m...

"jane" wrote in message
[...]

I can understand that! Being alive IS a plus, it does beat the alternative.
Health issues aside, things are going relatively well for me at the moment.
There was some rocky areas with regards to work, but I believe I have
smoothed them out...for now. Sending you kind thoughts and warm hugs, kat.
Hope all improves soon.

Betsy