My turn to brag

Old December 8th 04, 05:26 AM
A&G&K&H

Default My turn to brag

X-posted to mkb and mkp

I had big boy weighed and measured today ... at 15 -odd weeks he's a
whopping 7.55 kgs (about 16 lbs 10.5 oz) and is 67.5 cm long (26.6 inches).
I'd kinda thought he was getting a bit heavy in the Bjorn lately ... now I
know why.

H has also been purposefully rolling over for a while now and has been doing
the most gorgeous big belly laughs lately. The raspberries are an enormous
joke and he amuses himself by blowing a few raspberries and then giggling at
how funny he is. He's shoving anything within reach into his mouth and he
thinks he's so clever when he manages to grab a hold of the dangly dragonfly
above his change table. Mostly he just grins at me ... even while he's
feeding which is cute but I have to stop looking at him so that he'll settle
into a good feed. He's such a lovely little boy

Both my kids are/were breastfed and its while its heartening to know that
all H's weight gain is due to *me*, its also interesting to note how kids
differ in their individual growth rates. DD was at the other end of the
weight scale and she took 10 months to get this big. I can remember
worrying about DD dropping off the bottom of the growth curve, and now I
worry about DS going off the top (stupid things my brain chooses to worry
about).

Amanda (having a teary Mummy-moment).

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old December 8th 04, 05:56 AM
Kelly

Awww, how sweet is your update! Keep up the good work, I bet both your
kiddos are darling!

Kelly

Old December 8th 04, 06:37 PM
Ilse Witch

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:26:07 +1000, A&G&K&H wrote:

I had big boy weighed and measured today ... at 15 -odd weeks he's a
whopping 7.55 kgs (about 16 lbs 10.5 oz) and is 67.5 cm long (26.6 inches).
I'd kinda thought he was getting a bit heavy in the Bjorn lately ... now I
know why.

Wow, he certainly is a big boy! Sounds much like DS's growth schedule,
although I cannot recall all the details. Each time I am amazed at how
fast babies develop, in my recollection H was only just born and is still
a tiny little baby... Thanks for the update, I'll adjust my mental image ;-)

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Old December 8th 04, 06:44 PM
PCBH

Ilse Witch wrote:
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:26:07 +1000, A&G&K&H wrote:

mommy to DS (July '02)
mommy to four tiny angels
(28 Oct'03, 17 Feb'04, 20 May'04 & 28 Oct'04)
guardian of DH (33)

Love your signature - sometimes it does seem like we're moms to the
DHs. : )

Very sad about the little angels tho. So sorry -

PC

Old December 9th 04, 11:04 PM
A&G&K&H

#4 2/12/05

Thanks Kelly ... I do happen to think they are pretty special
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old December 9th 04, 11:07 PM
A&G&K&H

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:26:07 +1000, A&G&K&H wrote:

I had big boy weighed and measured today ... at 15 -odd weeks he's a
whopping 7.55 kgs (about 16 lbs 10.5 oz) and is 67.5 cm long (26.6

inches).
I'd kinda thought he was getting a bit heavy in the Bjorn lately ... now

know why.

Wow, he certainly is a big boy! Sounds much like DS's growth schedule,
although I cannot recall all the details. Each time I am amazed at how
fast babies develop, in my recollection H was only just born and is still
a tiny little baby... Thanks for the update, I'll adjust my mental image

;-)

Oh but he *is* my tiny baby ... he's just getting big too quickly.
*sob* my baby is growing up so fast.
hugs
Amanda
--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old December 10th 04, 04:14 PM
Ilse Witch

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:07:16 +1000, A&G&K&H wrote:

Oh but he *is* my tiny baby ... he's just getting big too quickly.
*sob* my baby is growing up so fast.

Tell me!! Just this week I saw DS walking alongside DH and suddenly it hit
me: DS really is no longer a baby. He's even no longer a real toddler,
he's growing into a tiny boy now. I don't even want to think how fast he
will become a big boy... :-)

turn $6 into $6000 Sari8402 Pregnancy 0 June 15th 04 07:35 PM
turn $6 into $6000 Sari8402 Kids Health 0 June 15th 04 07:34 PM
Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED Louis Foster Parents 0 September 30th 03 04:13 PM
Postal Lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED Louis Child Support 0 September 29th 03 10:55 PM
Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED MYS Child Support 0 August 16th 03 07:55 AM