Happy New Year

Old December 31st 04, 08:52 PM
A&G&K&H

Default Happy New Year

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and safe 2005.
Amanda
--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old December 31st 04, 11:25 PM
Kelly

Happy New Year to you and everyone, too!!

Kelly

Old December 31st 04, 11:38 PM
Unadulterated Me

A&G&K&H wrote:

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and safe 2005.
Amanda

Same to you Amanda, so far 2005 has brought a good sleep in, and lots of
rain...normally my garden and I would be thankful, but it's summer
holidays and I want sun damn it!

Andrea
Old January 1st 05, 12:04 AM
Ericka Kammerer

Unadulterated Me wrote:

A&G&K&H wrote:

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and safe 2005.
Amanda

Same to you Amanda, so far 2005 has brought a good sleep in, and lots of
rain...normally my garden and I would be thankful, but it's summer
holidays and I want sun damn it!

Well, in our house 2004 is going out with a round of
norovirus, so here's hoping that 2005 is going to bring better ;-)
DH spent the night before last in the bathroom. DS2 spent the
full day car trip home yesterday throwing up. DS1 managed to
wait until he got home to throw up. DD just started throwing
up this evening. Personally, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping
that this slight bit of nausea I'm feeling is just sympathy
nausea and not really a precursor of a bad New Year's Eve to
come ;-) This is now two years in a row that norovirus is
making the rounds pretty heavily in northern VA. At least it's
happening over vacation so no one is missing school.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old January 1st 05, 01:09 AM
Anne Rogers

Same to you Amanda, so far 2005 has brought a good sleep in, and lots of
rain...normally my garden and I would be thankful, but it's summer
holidays and I want sun damn it!

remarkably we got a lie in this morning :-)

now it's a glorious sunny day, a winter sunny day, but glorious none the
less

Thanks for the wishes manda, same to you and to everyone else.

Cheers

Anne

Old January 2nd 05, 12:32 AM
Kelly

Yah, what's up with your weather? I have twice been to NZ in Dec-Feb and
had very nice DRY weather (well, except for the flash flood at Mt. Cook) We
have close friends that are currently travelling in NZ and are in Dunedin
and all they talk about is the rain........

Kelly

Old January 2nd 05, 01:13 AM
A&G&K&H

A&G&K&H wrote:

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and safe 2005.
Amanda

Same to you Amanda, so far 2005 has brought a good sleep in, and lots of
rain...normally my garden and I would be thankful, but it's summer
holidays and I want sun damn it!

Andrea

Theres plenty of sun here in Brisbane today.
I've been rather thankful that we've had relatively mild weather so far,
although I think we are to expect 35C tomorrow ....
I'll send some sunshine your way
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old January 3rd 05, 07:47 PM
Wendy

Thanks, Amanda! De-lurking momentarily to wish everyone at MKP a Happy
New Year!

Wendy