want to see ken show fear?

Old August 12th 07, 02:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

Default want to see ken show fear?

On Aug 11, 8:03 pm, Borked Pseudo Mailed
wrote:
HIPCRIME is returning.

Do you condone this behavior Dan Sullivan?

Old August 12th 07, 11:05 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

ups.com...
wrote:
HIPCRIME is returning.

Do you condone this behavior Dan Sullivan?

SURE he does Greg. When they get desperate they make 9-1-1 calls to the
reserves. Davey and Dan are losing so they make an emergency call for help
to HIPCRIME. HA HA HA I win!

Old August 12th 07, 12:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

ups.com...

wrote:
HIPCRIME is returning.

Do you condone this behavior Dan Sullivan?

SURE he does Greg. When they get desperate they make 9-1-1 calls to the
reserves. Davey and Dan are losing so they make an emergency call for help
to HIPCRIME. HA HA HA I win!

What's hipcrime?

And what did you win?

Old August 12th 07, 08:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

David Moore threatened:

HIPCRIME is returning.

Do you condone this behavior Dan Sullivan?

SURE he does Greg. When they get desperate they make 9-1-1 calls to the
reserves. Davey and Dan are losing so they make an emergency call for
help
to HIPCRIME. HA HA HA I win!

What's hipcrime?
And what did you win?

Just let you fools get desperate. HA HA HA. I wonder if Terri knows
about Tara and vice versa?

Old August 12th 07, 08:36 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 12, 3:25 pm, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

ups.com...

David Moore threatened:

HIPCRIME is returning.

Do you condone this behavior Dan Sullivan?

SURE he does Greg. When they get desperate they make 9-1-1 calls to the
reserves. Davey and Dan are losing so they make an emergency call for
help
to HIPCRIME. HA HA HA I win!

What's hipcrime?
And what did you win?

Just let you fools get desperate. HA HA HA. I wonder if Terri knows
about Tara and vice versa?

Not an answer to either of my questions. HA HA HA.

Old August 12th 07, 09:13 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

Default want to see ken NOT show fear?

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

David Moore threatened:

HIPCRIME is returning.

Do you condone this behavior Dan Sullivan?

SURE he does Greg. When they get desperate they make 9-1-1 calls to
the
reserves. Davey and Dan are losing so they make an emergency call for
help
to HIPCRIME. HA HA HA I win!
What's hipcrime?
And what did you win?

Just let you fools get desperate. HA HA HA. I wonder if Terri knows
about Tara and vice versa?

Not an answer to either of my questions. HA HA HA.

Hipcrime is a person or persons in a community of adolescent internet
vandals and punks, sort of like you and Kane Dan. What did I do to win the
desperation call to HIPCRIME? Make Davey Moore worry at how bad you clowns
are losing to call up his badass reserves.

Old August 13th 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Tip

On Aug 12, 12:25 pm, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

ups.com...

David Moore threatened:

HIPCRIME is returning.

Do you condone this behavior Dan Sullivan?

SURE he does Greg. When they get desperate they make 9-1-1 calls to the
reserves. Davey and Dan are losing so they make an emergency call for
help
to HIPCRIME. HA HA HA I win!

What's hipcrime?
And what did you win?

Just let you fools get desperate. HA HA HA. I wonder if Terri
knows
about Tara and vice versa?

You sure are spouting off at the mouth a lot for some guy whose
daughter just gave birth and swears you will never see the kid. I
know his full name and you don't, moron.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Old August 13th 07, 02:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

Default want to see Mooreshow fear?

DIP**** DAVID MOORE AS:
"Tip" wrote in message
oups.com...

David Moore threatened:

HIPCRIME is returning.

Do you condone this behavior Dan Sullivan?

SURE he does Greg. When they get desperate they make 9-1-1 calls to
the
reserves. Davey and Dan are losing so they make an emergency call for
help
to HIPCRIME. HA HA HA I win!
What's hipcrime?
And what did you win?

Just let you fools get desperate. HA HA HA. I wonder if Terri knows
about Tara and vice versa?

You sure are spouting off at the mouth a lot for some guy whose
daughter just gave birth and swears you will never see the kid. I
know his full name and you don't, moron.

Davey you keep making these claims with NO evidence to support your
claims. Just crazy old David Moore flapping his mouth. Say Davey are you
still screaming at your daughter? You are SOOOOOOOO fukking OBSESSED with
me that you have to name her after me -- KENDRA!

I own your little fairy ass Moore EVERY second of your life is mine!

Old August 13th 07, 03:14 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
firemonkey

On Aug 13, 8:43 am, " krp" wrote:
[...]

You are insane kennie, get help.

Old August 14th 07, 01:58 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

David Moore wrote
HIPCRIME is returning.

Hey Firemonkey, Do you condone HipCrime activities?
Dan Sullivan, Do you condone HipCrime activities?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipcrime_%28Usenet%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipcrime_(Usenet)

Hipcrime (Usenet)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HipCrime[1] refers both to the screenname of a Usenet user and
software application distributed by, and presumably written by, this
individual. The name derives from a neologism in the John Brunner SF
novel Stand on Zanzibar.

HipCrime's Newsagent
HipCrime's NewsAgent screenshotHipCrime's Newsagent[2] software is a
free and open source Usenet control client. The program is written in
Java and allows the user to auto-cancel any messages on Usenet based
on author, subject, organization, message-iD, or path. It also allows
the user to replace the body of any message with text of their
choosing. The software also monitors any posts you choose and reposts
them if they are removed[3]. Additionally, it allows regular users to
act as Usenet Administrators and create (or remove) entire newsgroups.

CA Inc. has classified this as denial of service software, as well as
flooder software, a specific type of denial of service attack[4].

HipCrime's ActiveAgent
HipCrime is referred to as "a leading Usenet Terrorist" by James
Farmer, maintainer of Spamfaq: Part 3: Understanding NANAE.

HipCrime is also given credit for creating the earliest web-
distributed spambot by Andrew Leonard in his book Bots: The Origin of
New Species[5]. This bot, known as HipCrime's ActiveAgent[6], was a
Java applet which allowed anybody with a web browser to send mass
volumes of unsolicited e-mail messages. The ActiveAgent has since been
expanded into an open source application (known as MarketCom's
MktAgent[7]) and is relied upon heavily by the largest e-mail spam
stock pump and dump gangs[8].

Further reading
Excerpt from Andrew Leonard's book
http://listserv.uta.edu/cgi-bin/wa.e...g5353&T=0&P=72

An early version of HipCrime's NewsAgent
http://jmeyer.multiservers.com/NewsAgent.html

HipCrime's Anti-American Activities
http://www.spamfaq.net/terminology.s...pcrime_taliban

Gibbering clones the future of Usenet?
http://www.dansdata.com/sporge.htm

The Sooper Sekrit HipCrime-List Archives
http://www.lart.com/hipcrime

Tim Skirvin's Killfile Dungeon entry on Hipcrime
http://www.killfile.org/dungeon/why/hipcrime.html

HipCrime: A History in URLs July 1996 - May 1998 and May - June 1998
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.t...ced518f9727e43

Notes
http://www.hipcrime.com
http://www.hipcrime.com/html-hipcrim...age/index.html
http://newsagent.p7.org.uk/#whatis
http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/p....aspx?id=54636
Leonard, Andrew: "Bots: The Origin of New Species", Chapter 8.
Hardwired, 1997
http://webpost.net/hi/hipcrime/
http://hipcrime.com/html-hipcrime/mk.../MktAgent.html
http://www.marketcom.com

A new fear Tori M General 5 May 4th 07 05:19 PM
How do you spell fear? FLU Jan Drew Kids Health 0 November 20th 06 12:28 AM
I am inadvertently wet, so I fear you. Tim Skirvin General 0 June 27th 06 07:24 AM
OT FEAR Pop Foster Parents 0 June 15th 05 10:03 AM
Fear of father? KR General 3 June 14th 05 06:28 AM