want to see ken show fear?

Old August 15th 07, 02:24 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

Default Hipcrime moral and ethical standards

On Aug 14, 8:03 pm, "0:-]" wrote:
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:42:12 -0000, Greegor
wrote:

G Dan? Are you confused as well?

G Dan?
Kane Greg?

And when I said 'Greg?' I was not answering for Dan. I was reminding
you that before you ask him, you need to respond to my reply and
question.

It's all about comprehension, Greg. Of your own posts.

krp Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime
krp your PAL Moore invoked? Did I miss that?

I'm still laughing that I ask Dan a question and Kane answers ""for
him"".

You have a comprehension problem Greg. This time with your own
statement.

You DID mention me, Greg, and you are running from my reply and MY
question by asking DAN instead of answering the questions I asked.

In other words, you can't deal with me, and the truth, so you try to
dodge. Do you really think Dan can't handle you....? R R RR R R RR

So keep laughing like no one but you is so smart and that the others
would miss YOUR unethical behavior with debate because you are smarter
than them.

Do they chew each others' food as well?

Do you chew krp's dick while he chews yours?

You brought him to ascps when you couldn't deal with someone that
caugt you and exposed your stupidity and lies at every turn, Greg.

He's YOUR baby.

Dan didn't invite me here.

Nor I him.

Remember?

Now, tell me why you are asking me about Hipcrime and what I might
have or might not have done regarding your mention of it.

I simply asked if you condone or repudiate Dave Moore's threat of
hipcrime activities.

Now that Dan can't pretend he doesn't know what hipcrime is,
I'd like his answer as well.

Are you against that Kane?

Old August 15th 07, 02:50 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

Default Threats of Hipcrime moral ethical responsible honorable

Now, tell me why you are asking me about Hipcrime and what I might
have or might not have done regarding your mention of it.

Do you condone or repudiate Hipcrime?
Does Dan Sullivan repudiate or condone Hipcrime?

How hard is that to figure out?

Old August 15th 07, 03:01 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

wrote:

[...]

And I simply asked why you wish to know.

Now that Dan can't pretend he doesn't know what hipcrime is,
I'd like his answer as well.

And I'd like your answer to a number of questions you have dodged over
the years.

We are hardly even, Greg, but if you wish to use, as krp does, my not
answering you as a reason for not answering me, go right ahead.

But I asked you first. Remember?

Are you against that Kane?

Against his answering?

I don't answer for Dan, nor do I have an opinion about his answering,
or not.

He's recently answered a series of your questions, and rather than
acknowledge, you have ignored his answers, and repeated your
questions.

You claim he, or I, or both have done that to you, yet when we look at
the record, NO, you have not really answered. You have dodged.

And you've kept right on doing so as recently as...well, THIS POST,
for instance.

I asked you, when you asked me before, why do you wish to know.

Answer up, kiddo, and I'll decide if your reason makes it worth my
while to pursue enough information to give you an answer, or not.

Otherwise, you are just blowin' smoke, and pretending you are
something you are not.

0:]

Old August 15th 07, 03:05 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 01:50:41 -0000, Greegor
wrote:

Now, tell me why you are asking me about Hipcrime and what I might
have or might not have done regarding your mention of it.

Do you condone or repudiate Hipcrime?

Neither. Not until I know why you wish to know, and make it worth my
while to find out about 'Hipcrime,' enough to give a cogent useful
answer.

Does Dan Sullivan repudiate or condone Hipcrime?

I hope you aren't asking me. Wouldn't that suggest, if I responded,
that I'm answering for him?

How hard is that to figure out?

Very easy. You didn't answer my question that would determine whether
or not I'd answer you.

Ask me about the next moon landing, and I'll ask you the same thing.
Why do you want to know, and of what use is it to the issues on these
newsgroups.

Are you pretending that I support Hipcrime because I refuse to answer
a question about it when I've pointed out I don't care, don't know,
and don't care if I don't know.

Now if you truly wanted my opinion, instead of playing stupid Doan
school yard screeching hysterical monkeyboy games, you'd tell me why
you wish to know.

Then I'll decide if I want to find out enough to give you an
answer...in other words, if I care.

0:]

Old August 15th 07, 10:48 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

Default want to see kane show fear?

"0:-]" wrote in message

Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime your PAL Moore invoked?

No, but thanks for trying to make a new friend for me. I'll pass. I'll
just continue to see Moore as a thorn in your side, and laugh laugh
laugh, krp.

You NEED all the friends you can get even IF they are David Moore and
HIPCRIME. Says LOTS about YOU Kane!

Old August 15th 07, 10:49 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
G Dan? Are you confused as well?

G Dan?
Kane Greg?

krp Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime
krp your PAL Moore invoked? Did I miss that?

I'm still laughing that I ask Dan a question and Kane answers ""for
him"".

Do they chew each others' food as well?

Did you notice that Kane HAS adopted HIPCRIME as a new "friend." Surprised
Gregg?

Old August 15th 07, 02:03 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:48:27 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"0:-]" wrote in message
.. .

Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime your PAL Moore invoked?

No, but thanks for trying to make a new friend for me. I'll pass. I'll
just continue to see Moore as a thorn in your side, and laugh laugh
laugh, krp.

You NEED all the friends you can get even IF they are David Moore and
HIPCRIME. Says LOTS about YOU Kane!

I can't keep up with all my friends now, krp. But I wouldn't turn down
some folks.

AS for Hipcrime, I don't know what or who that is.

And how did I get to be his or her or it's friend, or he, she, or it's
my friend?

0:]

Old August 15th 07, 02:04 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:49:33 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
G Dan? Are you confused as well?

G Dan?
Kane Greg?

krp Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime
krp your PAL Moore invoked? Did I miss that?

I'm still laughing that I ask Dan a question and Kane answers ""for
him"".

Do they chew each others' food as well?

Did you notice that Kane HAS adopted HIPCRIME as a new "friend." Surprised
Gregg?

Did you notice that I don't know, and don't care that I don't know,
who that is, krp?

So you are lying again.

What was it you said recently about 'transcripts' and how you'll use
them against Moore and others you think are affiliated with him?

0:]

Old August 15th 07, 08:05 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime your PAL Moore invoked?

No, but thanks for trying to make a new friend for me. I'll pass. I'll
just continue to see Moore as a thorn in your side, and laugh laugh
laugh, krp.

You NEED all the friends you can get even IF they are David Moore and
HIPCRIME. Says LOTS about YOU Kane!

I can't keep up with all my friends now, krp. But I wouldn't turn down
some folks.

AS for Hipcrime, I don't know what or who that is.

And how did I get to be his or her or it's friend, or he, she, or it's
my friend?

When you started going down on David Moore.

Old August 15th 07, 09:14 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
freedom

want to see ken show fear? Greegor General 14 August 19th 07 11:33 AM
A new fear Tori M General 5 May 4th 07 05:19 PM
How do you spell fear? FLU Jan Drew Kids Health 0 November 20th 06 12:28 AM
OT FEAR Pop Foster Parents 0 June 15th 05 10:03 AM
Fear of Disease john Kids Health 3 November 4th 04 10:47 PM