want to see ken show fear?

Old August 16th 07, 03:53 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

Default want to see kane show fear?

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:14:10 -0600 (MDT), "freedom"

Old August 16th 07, 04:22 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

On Aug 15, 3:14 pm, "freedom"
wrote:

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, " krp" wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
G Dan? Are you confused as well?

G Dan?
Kane Greg?

krp Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime
krp your PAL Moore invoked? Did I miss that?

I'm still laughing that I ask Dan a question and Kane answers ""for
him"".

Do they chew each others' food as well?

Did you notice that Kane HAS adopted HIPCRIME as a new "friend." Surprised
Gregg?

I'd be extremely surprised...considering that "Hipcrime" isn't a person.
It's computer software, you idiot.

Dave, Hipcrime is a PERSON, a VIRUS and a SOFTWARE package
that can mess with the newsgroups database.

Old August 16th 07, 04:31 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:22:58 -0700, Greegor
wrote:

On Aug 15, 3:14 pm, "freedom"
wrote:

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, " krp" wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
G Dan? Are you confused as well?

G Dan?
Kane Greg?

krp Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime
krp your PAL Moore invoked? Did I miss that?

I'm still laughing that I ask Dan a question and Kane answers ""for
him"".

Do they chew each others' food as well?

Did you notice that Kane HAS adopted HIPCRIME as a new "friend." Surprised
Gregg?

I'd be extremely surprised...considering that "Hipcrime" isn't a person.
It's computer software, you idiot.

Dave, Hipcrime is a PERSON, a VIRUS and a SOFTWARE package
that can mess with the newsgroups database.

My you seem to have a lot of information. 0:]

And now that you have, R R R R, inadvertantly answered my question,
I'll show you which of us has integrity.

I'll immediately NOW answer your question you tried to sucker me into
answering without adequate information.

If what you claim above is true, I do not condone anyone using such
methods, David Moore or anyone else.

What makes you think krp isn't the culprit?

He's forged posts before and been caught at it.

I've read the originals.

He's a liar, and you are, which is to be expected, supporting him in
his lying.

Ah, but then that's you, Greg. Can't stand on your own two feet and
allow yourself to be used as a puppet, a mouthpiece for others too
cowardly to stay and fight it out right here.

0:]

Old August 16th 07, 08:48 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

krp Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime
krp your PAL Moore invoked? Did I miss that?
G I'm still laughing that I ask Dan a
G question and Kane answers ""for him"".
G Do they chew each others' food as well?
krp Did you notice that Kane HAS adopted
krp HIPCRIME as a new "friend." Surprised Greg[]?

Nope.

Old August 16th 07, 01:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, " krp" wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
groups.com...
G Dan? Are you confused as well?

G Dan?
Kane Greg?

krp Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime
krp your PAL Moore invoked? Did I miss that?

I'm still laughing that I ask Dan a question and Kane answers ""for
him"".

Do they chew each others' food as well?

Did you notice that Kane HAS adopted HIPCRIME as a new "friend."
Surprised
Gregg?

I'd be extremely surprised...considering that "Hipcrime" isn't a person.
It's computer software, you idiot.

MOORE!!!?

No another asshole. BUT Kane your newsreader is **** because that
statement did NOT come from me. HIPCRIME is both a n individual AND software
he has created.

Old August 16th 07, 01:42 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

Watch how silent the fool will become on this issue now.

It's like the issue of his claiming he's not in support of violence
toward caseworkers unless....something or other to do with the legal
circumstances of the taking of the child.

Interesting way his mind works.

WHAT? You are insane!!! Triple insane. I have NEVER in ANY way advocated
violence against social workers unless you call having them savaged in a
courtroom trial violent. Interesting how YOUR mind works. Destroying the
careers of those who screw over innocent families by wrecking their
credibility is NOT "violence" in the way YOU use the word.

Old August 16th 07, 01:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

DAVID MOORE CYBERLIAR:
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Watch how silent the fool will become on this issue now.

It's like the issue of his claiming he's not in support of violence
toward caseworkers unless....something or other to do with the legal
circumstances of the taking of the child.

Interesting way his mind works.

Right, I've seen how quickly he throws away his supposed "principles."
For
example, on that web page which he insists is mine, there's an article
about some woman who is exposing her kids to some guy, who openly bragged
that he planned to rape them (preteen girls) while she "laughed in the
background." Ken fully endorses this action, because he believes that the
story is about my kids.

Moore your claims against MANY people are 100% bull****. The list of
your "MARKS" is in the dozens. Starting with the women on the net who have
spurned your sexual advances, eh STUD? Stacy Anderson ring a bell? You even
went to her house in Wisconsin. Judy McLinn? And the list goes on.

Old August 16th 07, 01:45 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
G Dan? Are you confused as well?

G Dan?
Kane Greg?

krp Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime
krp your PAL Moore invoked? Did I miss that?

I'm still laughing that I ask Dan a question and Kane answers ""for
him"".

Do they chew each others' food as well?

Did you notice that Kane HAS adopted HIPCRIME as a new "friend."
Surprised
Gregg?

I'd be extremely surprised...considering that "Hipcrime" isn't a person.
It's computer software, you idiot.

Dave, Hipcrime is a PERSON, a VIRUS and a SOFTWARE package
that can mess with the newsgroups database.

Greg he KNOWS that. He's been associated with HIPCRIME on and off for
years.

Old August 16th 07, 01:46 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

krp Sorry, did you repudiate the use of Hipcrime
krp your PAL Moore invoked? Did I miss that?

I'm still laughing that I ask Dan a question and Kane answers ""for
him"".

Do they chew each others' food as well?

Did you notice that Kane HAS adopted HIPCRIME as a new "friend."
Surprised
Gregg?

I'd be extremely surprised...considering that "Hipcrime" isn't a person.
It's computer software, you idiot.

Dave, Hipcrime is a PERSON, a VIRUS and a SOFTWARE package
that can mess with the newsgroups database.

My you seem to have a lot of information. 0:]

Not hard asshole, it right out there on your SEARCH ENGINES........ Just
look.

Old August 16th 07, 01:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
firemonkey

On Aug 16, 7:42 am, " krp" wrote:
"0:-]" wrote in message

Watch how silent the fool will become on this issue now.

It's like the issue of his claiming he's not in support of violence
toward caseworkers unless....something or other to do with the legal
circumstances of the taking of the child.

Interesting way his mind works.

WHAT? You are insane!!! Triple insane. I have NEVER in ANY way advocated
violence against social workers unless you call having them savaged in a
courtroom trial violent. Interesting how YOUR mind works. Destroying the
careers of those who screw over innocent families by wrecking their
credibility is NOT "violence" in the way YOU use the word.

Right kennie, you are known for threatening violence here. Just in the
last week, how many times, right here have you done it? You've
threatened to rape women, call cps on parents here, have David beat
up, and so on.

SNAP!!

want to see ken show fear? Greegor General 14 August 19th 07 11:33 AM
A new fear Tori M General 5 May 4th 07 05:19 PM
How do you spell fear? FLU Jan Drew Kids Health 0 November 20th 06 12:28 AM
OT FEAR Pop Foster Parents 0 June 15th 05 10:03 AM
Fear of Disease john Kids Health 3 November 4th 04 10:47 PM