CAN YOU HEAR THE BITTY CLICKING NOISE?

Old September 23rd 06, 08:50 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tink

Default CAN YOU HEAR THE BITTY CLICKING NOISE?

Don't worry sweeties I have no intentions of staying! First off in my
very post I was met with dose your mother know your on here this late?
Very friendly! You want new people in here like you want the pleague!
And god for bid if one person put one of your regals in check the
clucks or I should say clicks come running to support her. Have you
ever been wrong? I have never been treated so rudely in a group and I
will be glad to leave the bitty ward have fun bitching! I can see why
your single! Tink

Old September 23rd 06, 10:23 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"Tink" wrote in message
ps.com...
Don't worry sweeties I have no intentions of staying! First off in my
very post I was met with dose your mother know your on here this late?
Very friendly! You want new people in here like you want the pleague!
And god for bid if one person put one of your regals in check the
clucks or I should say clicks come running to support her. Have you
ever been wrong? I have never been treated so rudely in a group and I
will be glad to leave the bitty ward have fun bitching! I can see why
your single! Tink

....I can see you are fairly uneducated, and you just don't get it.
Look, Twink, generally, how you portray yourself on here speaks volumes of
how you are treated. Act like a knob, get treated like a knob.
If you have no intentions of staying, then by all means leave. No one's
going to lose sleep over it, at least I know I for sure won't.
Firstly, in your very first post, I was met with complete stupidity, and
when you're around and it sounds like a juvenile bunch of crap, don't cry
when someone speaks up.
New people are ALWAYS welcome - it's a free world. I'm really not sure what
the pleague is, but I won't ask.
Here, if you took a day or two or more to lurk around a bit, you'd easily
see that everyone around here has something in common. We are or were
single moms and dads. Yes, it does seem that *we* as a group try to support
eachother. That means agreements and disagreements come and go. You ask
something obnoxious, someone will pipe up. That goes for everyone here. I
would bet that every single person who's around here has BTDT. We've all
had a question, comment, concern, whatever at one point or another, and I
can guarantee that everyone has had someone jump on them - NOT to be rude or
mean but more often to point out the obvious that we, as in the OP, could
not see at the time.
Your posts revolve around nothing. You say you're 40? Does it really
matter how young or old you are? No, it doesn't, especially when you're
posting what I'd expect from a random kid with nothing better to do late at
night but act like an idiot on whatever newsgroup they can find.

Here's an idea, if you are serious about being taken fairly seriously and
being shown some respect...
Change your name and email. Lurk around for a little while and get a feel
for the group. Post again in time introducing yourself. An idea for that
might be, "Hi! My name is Sally. I'm from Random City. I have a 10 year
old child named Bruce. Hope to find support and offer support and just
thought I'd say hi and give a brief introduction." Then just jump right in
and omit the stupidity (as that's all you've allowed any of us to see thus
far.)

Or, if you like this idea better, slink back into your peanut gallery and
unsubscribe. Don't worry, you won't hurt anyone's feelings.

Old September 24th 06, 01:15 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
[email protected]

Why does my friend need to change her s/n to make you happy? And
spelling errors online doesn't really mark one's intellect. She is
40 and I have known her since we were in grade school. She has just
gotten out of a very controlling/abusive marriage and lacks some social
skills. That is one of the reasons I encouraged her to hone them in a
chat room online. Crowds make her nervous. We do talk a lot, but
sometimes I am at work and don't have time in the evening until much
later. I am also a single mom but I have been doing this much longer
than she has. She has been a single mom for only a year where I have
been doing it for over 17 years. Being a single mom, juggling a job
and teen kids is something old to me but new to her. Be a bit, more
gentle. Sometimes people don't have the thick enough skin to deal with
things. She is basically homebound due to some issues. I did think
that a chat site like this would be good for her. Maybe I was wrong.
Now you may make fun of MY name and age and my typing skills.

Now you may make fun of MY name and age and my typing skills.
xkatx wrote:
ps.com...

Old September 24th 06, 01:28 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tink

Thankyou dear friend! Hope work isn't to busy today. Call me latter!
Tink (and I like that just the way it is Tink! it make you think!).
Dosn't help my memory problems but helps me think. From Tink.