totally off topic?

Old September 22nd 06, 07:16 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tink

Default totally off topic?

I also have a cat. So I guess you could say I have two children. I had
three but I am divorsed now. But I digress. My question is this and
this is not for the squemish so look away now if you are. For those of
you that have cats and Children how do you break them of the farting
habbit? Nasty bit of business really but nun the less I have some what
of a choir going in my house and one is blameing the cat. Please send
your hints or suggestions to Tink ie here! Thankyou

Old September 22nd 06, 10:21 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 21 Sep 2006 23:16:09 -0700, "Tink"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

I also have a cat. So I guess you could say I have two children. I had
three but I am divorsed now. But I digress. My question is this and
this is not for the squemish so look away now if you are. For those of
you that have cats and Children how do you break them of the farting
habbit? Nasty bit of business really but nun the less I have some what
of a choir going in my house and one is blameing the cat. Please send
your hints or suggestions to Tink ie here! Thankyou

Does your mother know that you're on the computer this late at night?

LOL
'Kate, you never fail to make me laugh in cases like this...

Old September 23rd 06, 06:53 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tink

Actually she is 74 but if you want me to check in with her I can give
her a call? How about yours? And hello to you and welcome to the group
and all that but no huh? I'm 40. Nice to meet you to. There is alway
one in the bunch! Did I miss the manual handout for in here? Was there
a no humor clause? Sorry! I love tennis! But I hate rude people that
spoils groups! Tink

Old September 23rd 06, 12:56 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 22 Sep 2006 22:53:07 -0700, "Tink"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Actually she is 74 but if you want me to check in with her I can give
her a call? How about yours?

You missed her by 3 years.

And hello to you and welcome to the group
and all that but no huh? I'm 40. Nice to meet you to. There is alway
one in the bunch! Did I miss the manual handout for in here?

Yes, you did miss the handout and, apparently, several classes in school
but that's beside the point. The FAQ is posted once a month. Several
articles are available online that address newsgroup ettiquette, aka
netiquette.

(7 days till next handout ... please don't misplace it)

Was there a no humor clause?

What part of what you attempted to type was humorous?

Awww. Gee, hate to think we've already disappointed.

Old September 23rd 06, 03:24 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"Tink" wrote in message
oups.com...
Actually she is 74 but if you want me to check in with her I can give
her a call?

Is that supposed to be a question? Reading that kind of hurt my brain just
a little...

How about yours?

My what? My mother? She'll be a whopping 50 at the end of December.
Wow... Time does fly. I remember her 40th birthday bash!

And hello to you and welcome to the group
and all that but no huh?

Who in the what now?
Hello, and thanks for welcoming me. Erm... Wait...

I'm 40.

I'm 23.
Wow. When I'm your age, my son will be my age! Yay!

Nice to meet you to.

Nice to meet me to what?

There is alway
one in the bunch!

Are you talking about 'Kate? Did she hurt your feelings?

Did I miss the manual handout for in here?

I think so, but it's actually an electronic handout for 'in here' and it's
called the monthly FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
That FAQ is posted each month to give you an idea of what goes on around
here.

Was there
a no humor clause?

I don't get it. Are you a comedian by night? I didn't see anything funny.

Sorry!

Apology accepted, but only on the grounds that it doesn't happen again.

I love tennis!

Alright, that's a start. You do have a hobby. I don't like tennis.

But I hate rude people that
spoils groups!

I don't know of any 'rude' people around here that spoil groups. 99% of
those on here just say it as it is - 'Kate being one of them, definitely.
Rude? No. Honest, opinionated and to the point? Yes. If you can't handle
someone giving their honest and open opinion, you're going to have some
major issues here. If you say something, anything, or ask for advice,
you're going to get a bunch who will say it like it is. Sometimes you'll
agree and like what's said, sometimes you won't. Often the advice is honest
and true, never meant to be "rude" - it's given how it's seen by the person
responding.
That's something you might want to put in your pipe and chew on - if you
think someone is being rude, you're going to have a really unfun time here.
If you can take what you need and leave what you can't, then that's a
different story.

Tink

Old September 25th 06, 06:49 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Tink wrote:
I also have a cat. So I guess you could say I have two children. I had
three but I am divorsed now. But I digress. My question is this and
this is not for the squemish so look away now if you are. For those of
you that have cats and Children how do you break them of the farting
habbit? Nasty bit of business really but nun the less I have some what
of a choir going in my house and one is blameing the cat. Please send
your hints or suggestions to Tink ie here! Thankyou

Gas X ? grin

beano ? giggle

cork ? roflmao nah they may explode!