Octomom

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 24th 09, 04:34 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Octomom

--
Any man that's good enough to pay child support is good enough to have
custody of such child.

Who cares if this woman has 14 children. It's her inherent right to
procreate. That anyone would want to prevent her from bearing more children
is insane. Individual rights should NEVER be infringed. She harms absolutely
NO one by bearing her children; thus it's nobody's business but hers whether
or not to have children, and how many. There are those that say it's wrong
for her to receive welfare because she is wreckless with her fertility. Well
guess what, if someone knocked on MY door everyday and handed me a Franklin,
guaranteed I would not turn it down. She's not turning down the freebies
either. To that, I say more power to her. Apparently, she is also being
responsible for her children because she is providing proper care.

That said, if anyone has a beef, it's with the government people, NOT this
woman. When the government folks take away our hard earned dollars by force
and give them to octomom; it's flat out immoral! Again, you can't blame her
because she is not forcing anyone to do anything they aint' willing to do.
She is simply receiving free money. Should the government people stop
handing out the loot, no doubt octomoms will become extinct. And THAT, not
childbirth prevention, is the solution to the problem.