not pregnant.......

Old March 14th 04, 11:38 PM
FireStrike

Default not pregnant.......

hi all. Just wanted to get so advice. I went off birth control in start of
feb. My AF was due yesturday but nothing. not even today. Absolutly nothing,
not even cramps or bloating like i usualy have even 1 week before AF comes
to visit. Took a test today, came back negative. I am wondering why then do
i not have my Af? And for the last few weeks my breasts have been hurting
alot. It even hurts at times to wear a bra. I know that for some women when
you go off the pill you can miss a period but if it doesn't come in a few
days should i try another test?

Old March 15th 04, 12:38 AM
Emily

FireStrike wrote:
hi all. Just wanted to get so advice. I went off birth control in start of
feb. My AF was due yesturday but nothing. not even today. Absolutly nothing,
not even cramps or bloating like i usualy have even 1 week before AF comes
to visit. Took a test today, came back negative. I am wondering why then do
i not have my Af? And for the last few weeks my breasts have been hurting
alot. It even hurts at times to wear a bra. I know that for some women when
you go off the pill you can miss a period but if it doesn't come in a few
days should i try another test?

You could. With #1, I tested negative the first week I thought
I should see +, and + the next...

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02
Old March 15th 04, 03:01 PM
Stormlady

"FireStrike" wrote in message
hi all. Just wanted to get so advice. I went off birth control in start of
feb. My AF was due yesturday but nothing. not even today. Absolutly

nothing,
not even cramps or bloating like i usualy have even 1 week before AF comes
to visit. Took a test today, came back negative. I am wondering why then

do
i not have my Af? And for the last few weeks my breasts have been hurting
alot. It even hurts at times to wear a bra. I know that for some women

when
you go off the pill you can miss a period but if it doesn't come in a few
days should i try another test?

I went off of BCP's in August and since then, my cycle was closer to 40 days
than the reg 28. After the first few months of buying hpt's after the first
few days of being "late" I finally gave up and didn't bother to test until
at least 4-5 weeks had passed since the AF. I tested at the end of Feb
because I had to go see the Dr. about pain and was concerned about pain
medication being prescribed. That was 5 weeks following and finally there
was a +. I would not be concerned, it usually takes a few cycles for your
body to get back to normal after discontinuing BCP's.