kids are fun to play with

Old August 9th 03, 04:57 PM
karen

Default kids are fun to play with

i let my 14 yearold and his friends see me in
the see me in the buff and take showers with me
i pay them not to tell anyone kids are so much fun.
Old August 11th 03, 08:23 AM
lyndsey

OMG What are you doing??
why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
THEM!!!!!!!!
God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!
I think yo need to seek help and get a life.
m...

Old August 11th 03, 02:21 PM
llama mama

"lyndsey" wrote in news:KxHZa.7198$Fu5.2437
@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk:

OMG What are you doing??
why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
THEM!!!!!!!!
God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!
I think yo need to seek help and get a life.

um...lyndsey, this is called a troll. you just fed the troll. please do
NOT feed the trolls.

trolling: posting outrageous things (usually negative) to provoke a
reaction

feeding the troll: replying to a troll post with outrage. you just gave
them what they wanted. this frequently brings in an onslaught of other
trolls & can cause the breakdown of the group.

the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore, ignore, ignore. or hug
them. they don't usually like hugging
lee

--
It is paradoxical that many educators and parents still differentiate
between a time for learning and a time for play without seeing the vital
Old August 11th 03, 05:30 PM
lyndsey

hi
thanks i know now my sister told me. It is so discusting people have nothing
better to do with there time than upset people.
thanks for the advice.
and to you troll
ta ta
he he he
. ..

Old August 16th 03, 05:49 AM
R. Steve Walz

lyndsey wrote:

OMG What are you doing??

----------------
OMG why are you so stupid?

why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
THEM!!!!!!!!

----------------
It's called a troll, she wouldn't have to pay them, don't you know
ANYTHING about teenage boys???

God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!

--------------
Would that be the ice cream "social" or are you ****ing illiterate??

I think yo need to seek help and get a life.

-----------------
I think you need a clue.
Steve

m...

Old August 16th 03, 05:30 PM
lyndsey

And what the hell is your problem you dork!
No I am not illiterate, and why are you so bothered any way. It is obvious
that you agree with the "troll"
I know all about the "trolls" if you had actually read all of the posts on
the subject you would see that.
You have no right to have a go at me like that you are a very obnoxious
person.

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
lyndsey wrote:

OMG What are you doing??

----------------
OMG why are you so stupid?

why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
THEM!!!!!!!!

----------------
It's called a troll, she wouldn't have to pay them, don't you know
ANYTHING about teenage boys???

God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!

--------------
Would that be the ice cream "social" or are you ****ing illiterate??

I think yo need to seek help and get a life.

-----------------
I think you need a clue.
Steve

m...

Old August 17th 03, 10:15 AM
R. Steve Walz

lyndsey wrote:

And what the hell is your problem you dork!

----------
Cool your asshole, you reactive piece of ****.

No I am not illiterate, and why are you so bothered any way.

------------
Yes you are, you ignorant rectum.

I know all about the "trolls"

-------------
You don't know ****, you illiterate.
Steve

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
lyndsey wrote:

OMG What are you doing??

----------------
OMG why are you so stupid?

Old August 17th 03, 06:31 PM
lyndsey

You are the "troll"
he he he

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
lyndsey wrote:

OMG What are you doing??

----------------
OMG why are you so stupid?

why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND PAY
THEM!!!!!!!!

----------------
It's called a troll, she wouldn't have to pay them, don't you know
ANYTHING about teenage boys???

God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!

--------------
Would that be the ice cream "social" or are you ****ing illiterate??

I think yo need to seek help and get a life.

-----------------
I think you need a clue.
Steve

m...

Old August 18th 03, 12:27 AM
R. Steve Walz

lyndsey wrote:

he he he
is that the best you can do?

------------------
Here...
Steve

lyndsey wrote:

And what the hell is your problem you dork!

----------
Cool your asshole, you reactive piece of ****.

No I am not illiterate, and why are you so bothered any way.

------------
Yes you are, you ignorant rectum.

I know all about the "trolls"

-------------
You don't know ****, you illiterate.
Steve

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
lyndsey wrote:

OMG What are you doing??
----------------
OMG why are you so stupid?

why would you want 14 year old boys to see you in the buff??? AND

PAY
THEM!!!!!!!!
----------------
It's called a troll, she wouldn't have to pay them, don't you know
ANYTHING about teenage boys???

God woman if the social were to find out you'd be locked up!
--------------
Would that be the ice cream "social" or are you ****ing illiterate??

I think yo need to seek help and get a life.
I think you need a clue.
Steve

FWD bad judgement or abuse Trunk kids begged to ride Kane General 2 August 5th 03 05:54 PM
Review: Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (**) Steve Rhodes General 1 August 5th 03 12:59 PM
More kids in the trunk bobb General 0 August 4th 03 05:08 PM
Article on kids and concerts Bill1255 General 6 July 21st 03 01:16 PM
Kids Education Mike Jones General 2 July 9th 03 11:16 PM