Divorced mom of two

Old June 26th 03, 08:52 PM
Paul Fritz

Default Divorced mom of two

"Kristen313" wrote in message
and what makes you think I care?

You obviously care, or you wouldn't write back with such spiteful

comments.
You guys are so amusing. You have no idea how fun it is seeing how you
respond. And if anyone thinks I would actually want support or advice

from
such a bunch of maladjusted people, then you are crazier than you appear.

pot / kettle

snicker

Old June 26th 03, 08:53 PM
Kristen313

snicker just stooping to your level

Every single time I sign on the computer, you are here. Don't you do anything
else, or are you one of those computer geeks who are on-line all day long.
Before you say I'm on-line a lot...I'm only on about 15 minutes a day, if that.
I actually have a life, and children to take care of. Where are your kids?
Old June 26th 03, 09:00 PM
Paul Fritz

"Kristen313" wrote in message

snicker just stooping to your level

Every single time I sign on the computer, you are here. Don't you do

anything
else, or are you one of those computer geeks who are on-line all day long.
Before you say I'm on-line a lot...I'm only on about 15 minutes a day, if

that.
I actually have a life, and children to take care of. Where are your

kids?

snicker is that supposed to be another put down............does that
make you feel superior? LMAO

Old June 26th 03, 09:03 PM
Paul Fritz

"Kristen313" wrote in message
Paul, there are some messages about penis enlargement today. Perhaps it

would
be helpful for you to read those posts. Might make you feel a little

better
about yourself to have that done.

snicker No need....never have complaints.........no need to feel any
better about myself..........I feel marvelous......OTOH, you certainly have
some overwhelming need to feel superior with your petty (and extremely lame)
attempts to put others down.

Old June 26th 03, 09:12 PM
Paul Fritz

"The ExpressVu! Clown" wrote in message
.. .

"Kristen313" wrote in message
and what makes you think I care?

You obviously care, or you wouldn't write back with such spiteful

comments.
You guys are so amusing. You have no idea how fun it is seeing how you
respond. And if anyone thinks I would actually want support or advice

from
such a bunch of maladjusted people, then you are crazier than you

appear.

So you admit you are only here to cause trouble then

She's not doing a very good job then......all she has done is made an ass of
herself......for the second time

Old June 26th 03, 09:49 PM
Kristen313

is that supposed to be another put down.....

truth hurts, huh?
Old June 26th 03, 09:49 PM
Kristen313

pot / kettle

forget how the saying actually goes, brilliant one?
Old June 26th 03, 09:50 PM
Kristen313

So you admit you are only here to cause trouble then

where did I admit that?
Old June 26th 03, 09:51 PM
Kristen313

.all she has done is made an ass of
herself......for the second time

you can actually count to two?
Old June 26th 03, 09:52 PM
Kristen313

, you certainly have
some overwhelming need to feel superior with your petty (and extremely lame)
attempts to put others down.

wah wah
you started it
i'm telling your mommy