help us

Old January 13th 06, 11:09 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default help us

My wife is preagent completed 17 weeks as on 12 jan 2006.her age is
33.
at age 27 her first iugr done due to high bp and very less Amniotic
Fluid.
at age 29 twin pregency detected one removed at week nine for
preacaution. but iugr done at 25 weeks for very less Amniotic Fluid.
at second time her bp was normal.
three years ago c-section carried out at weeks 30 because preeclampsia.
beby was lost in five days.
till today 2 c-section have done. now she is preagnant doctor colour
dopplear 4-d done. doctor saya everything is ok now. we want baby now
this time.
what we should do in this case. please help us.

Old January 13th 06, 11:16 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"ani" wrote in message
ups.com...
My wife is preagent completed 17 weeks as on 12 jan 2006.her age is
33.
at age 27 her first iugr done due to high bp and very less Amniotic
Fluid.
at age 29 twin pregency detected one removed at week nine for
preacaution. but iugr done at 25 weeks for very less Amniotic Fluid.
at second time her bp was normal.
three years ago c-section carried out at weeks 30 because preeclampsia.
beby was lost in five days.
till today 2 c-section have done. now she is preagnant doctor colour
dopplear 4-d done. doctor saya everything is ok now. we want baby now
this time.
what we should do in this case. please help us.

i dont know what to suggest, but your tale is heartbreaking. I hope this
pregnancy leads to a beautiful son or daughter for you.

it sounds like there is not much you can do but continue to be as healthy as
you can and learn as much as you can by reading about pregnancy and the
complications that you had previously.

what country are you in?

very best wishes
chris

Old January 14th 06, 06:25 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

http://www.preeclampsia.org

--
C, mama to three year old nursling
born at 34 weeks for severe preeclampsia

Old January 15th 06, 08:49 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

bende hamileyim