Magnetically Motivated

Old February 3rd 08, 07:22 AM posted to misc.kids.health
alanejackson

Default Magnetically Motivated

Magnetically Motivated

Merging With Magnets

Or

Becoming Conscious of Consciousness

Many of those reading or hearing these words are familiar with magnets
from personal experience. Magnets are referred to as such, because
they have a magnetic field. I think an object becomes magnetic due to
identical molecular alignment becoming prevalent within its matter.
In substances such as iron, an orderly alignment of molecules can be
easily introduced and seems willingly ready to remain, and for this
ability we call them permanent magnets. They are the magnets you
stick on the refrigerator. Their used in motors, speakers, and many
other electrical appliances, besides non electrical devices. These
are ways that a magnet's properties/abilities to attract or repel are
being utilized in our daily lives. But another way we've learned to
use magnets is as a directional aid. A compass, not so much taking
advantage of the push/pull aspects of a magnet, but instead relying on
the fact that a small magnet will align itself easily with the Earth's
magnetic field, and thereby be used as a directional reminder. It was
many years ago that man learn to consciously use the Earth's magnetic
field by way of some form of compass. And much evidence indicates it
was many, many years ago that lifeforms subconsciously/biologically
began to utilize the directional properties of the Earth's magnetic
field. Independent studies report evidence and conclusions indicating
many lifeforms obtaining migrational bearing through a sensing/
awareness of the Earth's magnetic field. And I think I've noticed
that many of one of them, live within each of our many cells, which
each of our many different bodies are comprised of.

Having been trained as, and worked as, an electrician, I had always
found information relating to magnetism interesting. My interest has
become intense since learning of magnetotactic bacteria and relating
that knowledge to the fact that a bird's egg requires turning during
incubation. Over many years of study, I've become more and more
convinced that there is an organelle living within our cells that
migrates magnetically, and in so doing greatly contributes to our
overall good health. The more one studies, the more evident it
becomes that our cells must reorient in the Earth's magnetic field to
keep this organelle migrating magnetically, sufficiently. When this
organelle is not kept migrating, a distribution becomes less within
the cell, and production/function is diminished. The rule of having
to turn the bird's egg during incubation/growth, is showing itself to
be a rule that applies to the cells of all warm-blooded animals. This
new paradigm indicates our health has always been subject to our rate
of movement in the Earth's magnetic field, yet we didn't notice it as
a factor. Many of our common ailments can be attributed to us not
maintaining a sufficient rate of reorientation magnetically. And can
be avoided by ensuring a proper rate of magnetic reorientation. What
is being accomplished by turning the bird's egg, what turning does/
provides to a bird's egg, in order that it continue growing and
living, is something that is also required by the cells of our body.
From this perspective, it's obvious that while warm-blooded animals
are young they are being motivated subconsciously to reorient at a
sufficiently high rate, and that this subconscious motivation to
reorient diminishes with age. All this data indicates that the mind
that becomes aware of the reason behind turning the bird's egg, need
not suffer from a lack of reorientation, if it's provided mechanically/
technologically.

The benefits that come from this one man campaign/crusade to get
everybody moving about every 10 minutes, become known and shared with
all others who take the time to study and learn from the information
I'm disseminating. By educating others to these principles, the
behavior of the intellect becomes more so. And our abilities expand
upon new horizons, as life begins to offer much more the better it
becomes understood. By making this subject of Magnetrition something
you study personally, and by making it a topic in most of your
discussions, a world where people make much better decisions would
unfold before our very eyes. Without this information, better/the
best decisions cannot be made.

See if you can learn it. See if you can teach it. See if I'm right.

Alan
Search + Share ~ Magnetrition
http://www.freewebs.com/alanejackson/index.htm