Kicking

Old September 17th 05, 12:19 AM
April & Bump

Default Kicking

Hi all

I just want a little advice please, recently my unborn baby has been really
active like every day with me feeling at least 5 good kicks a day, proberbly
more but today I have hardly felt a thing. I might have felt 1 soft flutter
thing around lunch time but gods honest truth I think thats about all. I am
beginning to get really worried now and not sure what to do. My DH is not
much of a paniker so I know he proberbly wont want me to phone the hospital,
am I havnt really been my usual panic at everything but this is really
starting to bug me. I am 21 weeks pregnant and this is my 3rd pregnancy. I
have not had any pains today or bleeding and apart from the kicking
everything else is pretty normal. Is there anything I can do to get baby
kicking?

Old September 17th 05, 12:24 AM
CY

Drink some iced water or put the cup on yer belly...that always worked for
me...or eat something cold and sweet like icecream. The sugar combined with
the cold usually wakes em up!!

Old September 17th 05, 01:46 AM
Marie

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:19:13 +0000 (UTC), "April & Bump"
wrote:
I just want a little advice please, recently my unborn baby has been really
active like every day with me feeling at least 5 good kicks a day, proberbly
more but today I have hardly felt a thing. I might have felt 1 soft flutter
thing around lunch time but gods honest truth I think thats about all. I am
beginning to get really worried now and not sure what to do. My DH is not
much of a paniker so I know he proberbly wont want me to phone the hospital,
am I havnt really been my usual panic at everything but this is really
starting to bug me. I am 21 weeks pregnant and this is my 3rd pregnancy. I
have not had any pains today or bleeding and apart from the kicking
everything else is pretty normal. Is there anything I can do to get baby
kicking?

That happened all three times I was pregnant, just a couple of weeks
after I'd first start feeling movement, a couple of days would go by
where I barely felt anything. It seems to be pretty common. If you
don't stop worrying(ha!), try to drink some OJ, or caffeine. (or try
to go to sleep ;o)
Marie
Old September 17th 05, 01:54 AM
April & Bump

Just to let all know, baby has checked in and I am reasurred for another
day. They like to worry mums from the day they are concieved until
ALWAYS!!!! little monkeys

Old September 17th 05, 03:46 AM
Marie

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 00:54:58 +0000 (UTC), "April & Bump"
wrote:
Just to let all know, baby has checked in and I am reasurred for another
day. They like to worry mums from the day they are concieved until
ALWAYS!!!! little monkeys

Yep, that's them!
Marie
Old September 17th 05, 08:32 AM
arachne

"April & Bump" wrote in message
Hi all

I just want a little advice please, recently my unborn baby has been
really active like every day with me feeling at least 5 good kicks a day,
proberbly more but today I have hardly felt a thing. I might have felt 1
soft flutter thing around lunch time but gods honest truth I think thats
about all. I am beginning to get really worried now and not sure what to
do. My DH is not much of a paniker so I know he proberbly wont want me to
phone the hospital, am I havnt really been my usual panic at everything
but this is really starting to bug me. I am 21 weeks pregnant and this is
my 3rd pregnancy. I have not had any pains today or bleeding and apart
from the kicking everything else is pretty normal. Is there anything I can
do to get baby kicking?

probably TMI, but i always feel less movement when i am a bit constipated.
glad you are feeling kicks again.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th august 2002
#2 due 14th october 2005 (currently: 36 weeks)

"Worry is like a rocking chair--it gives you something to do but it doesn't
get you anywhere." -- Anonymous

#2 due 14th october 2005 (currently: 36 weeks)

"Worry is like a rocking chair--it gives you something to do but it
doesn't get you anywhere." -- Anonymous

Whats TMI

Old September 17th 05, 11:30 AM
Me Myself and I

"April & Bump" wrote in message

snip

Whats TMI

TMI = Too much information

Old September 17th 05, 12:59 PM
April & Bump

"Me Myself and I" wrote in message

"April & Bump" wrote in message

snip

Whats TMI

TMI = Too much information

Ah ha kewl, thanks.

baby is kicking as normal today, its 12.58pm and I have already felt baby
move today so I am happy again.

Old September 17th 05, 02:12 PM
Sue

Babies move a lot one day and then sleep the next. It is counterproductive
to worry about every little thing. My babies were always quiet during the
day and kicked up a storm when I would lay down to go to sleep. Try not to
worry about every little thing.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)