He's arrived :-)

Old September 17th 03, 05:08 PM
Karen

Default He's arrived :-)

Benedict Blair 'Ben'
arrived 8:55 PM September 15
7lbs 10 oz
20 1/2 inches

spitting image of his brother Ian
I'll post a detailed birth story later. It was a long day but a pretty
short active labor, only about 2 hours and
16 minutes from 6cm and water breaking to birth.

Karen

Old September 17th 03, 05:12 PM
Sophie

"Karen" wrote in message
Benedict Blair 'Ben'
arrived 8:55 PM September 15
7lbs 10 oz
20 1/2 inches

spitting image of his brother Ian
I'll post a detailed birth story later. It was a long day but a pretty
short active labor, only about 2 hours and
16 minutes from 6cm and water breaking to birth.

Karen

16 minutes??!! Wow.

Congrats!

Old September 17th 03, 05:17 PM
Fer

Karen wrote:
|| Benedict Blair 'Ben'
|| arrived 8:55 PM September 15
|| 7lbs 10 oz
|| 20 1/2 inches
|| spitting image of his brother Ian
|| I'll post a detailed birth story later. It was a long day but a
|| pretty short active labor, only about 2 hours and
|| 16 minutes from 6cm and water breaking to birth.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

--
~~~Cheers!~~~
Jenn-WAHM-DS11-DD6-TTC#3

Old September 17th 03, 05:17 PM
GoofeeGyrl

Benedict Blair 'Ben'
arrived 8:55 PM September 15
7lbs 10 oz
20 1/2 inches

Yay! Congrats to all!

Linda
Mommy to Sophie, 2.5 years
and Eva, 10 days

Old September 17th 03, 05:24 PM
Ilse Witch

Karen wrote:
Benedict Blair 'Ben'
arrived 8:55 PM September 15
7lbs 10 oz
20 1/2 inches

Congratulations Karen!!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (14m)

Old September 17th 03, 05:37 PM
Karen

Sophie wrote:

"Karen" wrote in message
Benedict Blair 'Ben'
arrived 8:55 PM September 15
7lbs 10 oz
20 1/2 inches

spitting image of his brother Ian
I'll post a detailed birth story later. It was a long day but a pretty
short active labor, only about 2 hours and
16 minutes from 6cm and water breaking to birth.

Karen

16 minutes??!! Wow.

I knew in my head that it was short (seemed like an eternity at the time)
but didn't realize HOW short until my pediatrician commented on my
'efficiency' the next morning :-) She was duly impressed.

Karen

Old September 17th 03, 05:46 PM
Welches

Karen wrote in message
Benedict Blair 'Ben'
arrived 8:55 PM September 15
7lbs 10 oz
20 1/2 inches

spitting image of his brother Ian
I'll post a detailed birth story later. It was a long day but a pretty
short active labor, only about 2 hours and
16 minutes from 6cm and water breaking to birth.

Karen

Congratuations!
Debbie

Old September 17th 03, 05:47 PM