I WILL BE OUT OF HOSPITAL SOON, THEN WE CAN PARTY

Old April 17th 10, 07:18 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.suicide.methods,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

Default I WILL BE OUT OF HOSPITAL SOON, THEN WE CAN PARTY

I am so looking forward to the party and all your sympathy and all. I am
getting out of the hospital any day.

Thank you for all your good wishes after my fifth suicide attempt.

I am glad you want to party with me, that is so nice that you are a caring
death defying fellow partier.

I am so glad you have been partying in my honor during this time. Thank you
for making me feel important.

It's been great really. Thanks again, your wanting to party a lot means so
much to me.

We share so much. For example I sit home sick a lot and stay in bed
watching you party. I am glad someone is partying a lot because I can't.

Thank you a lot for your party. It gives me hope. Because you have been
such a great defending friend since childhood and no one knows me better
than you.

Then we can get married and have a party. Partying is so much fun, I am glad
you keep the party going when I can't. I hope we can be family some day,
then we can party together like we always did. I love imaginary partying
with you.

I hope you pick out all the cool music since you have such great taste.
Thanks for picking all that party stuff out for me.

Old April 17th 10, 07:21 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.suicide.methods,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

Partying is so much fun!! I'm sure you know all about how fun partying is,
you sure do a hell of a lot of it whenever I am too sick or injured to do
it.

thanks a lot, I hope you get a job as a professional party thrower.

Old April 17th 10, 07:22 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.suicide.methods,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

I like hearing about all your parties.

Honestly, that is all I hear is how hard you party.

That is great, it gives me a reason to hope I recover soon.

In the meantime, keep partying. You're really good at throwing trashy
parties!! How fun.

Old April 17th 10, 07:23 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.suicide.methods,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

Default THEN WE CAN PARTY TOGETHER YAY

We have so much in common!! For example, we like parties.

I am so glad you are out there making the world safe for partying because I
can't. That is really encouraging, I can tell you really know the party
scene.

I can't wait to party with you, you work so hard at it.

Old April 17th 10, 07:25 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.suicide.methods,alt.child-support
@

"SAY BYE BYE" wrote in message
I am so looking forward to the party and all your sympathy and all.

"THE OCEAN IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION" - ZAPPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG5kTelrA50

Another Great Party Supplies for all your Party needs!!!! MsWeb General 0 August 30th 07 09:36 AM
Great Party Supplies for all your Party needs!!!! MsWeb General 0 August 30th 07 09:36 AM
toy party [email protected] General 0 April 17th 07 02:35 PM
Toy Party! xkatx Single Parents 59 March 31st 05 07:35 PM
Hospital chiropractors beware! Adjust hospital obstetricians! Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 December 26th 04 05:47 AM