Prayer for Just Mark

Old April 13th 05, 05:55 PM

Default Prayer for Just Mark

* Please join me in daily prayer for an atheist/agnostic from these
boards.

Here is a list of 2100 of them. We are on number 39. Link:
http://jcsm.org/1on1/AltAtheis=ADmAt...nosticList.htm

Dear Lord,

Bless Just Mark. Save his soul (if he is not saved). or help him if he
is.

Let Just Mark see his sins as You see them. Let him call them what You
call
them.

Send Christians to Just Mark to encourage and bless him. Let Just Mark
find a
great church and read his Bible.

Help me to ignore his critical unloving attitude he has towards me, and
I pray that I will show him love and not get so defensive. Help him to
see the truth of scripture and view Richard Steven Walz as you would.
Richard is one that needs love, but first mental help.

To You be all the glory, honor, and praise. In Jesus' name, Amen.

God bless you, Just Mark.=20

Sincerely,=20
John Wolf

Old April 13th 05, 07:38 PM
Mark K. Bilbo

In our last episode
.com, johnw_94020
pirouetted gracefully and with great fanfare proclaimed:

* Please join me in daily prayer for an atheist/agnostic from these
boards.

Here is a list of 2100 of them.

Ah yes, the list that was swiped and is being used without permission...

--
Mark K. Bilbo - a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

Old April 13th 05, 07:39 PM
Mark K. Bilbo

In our last episode
.com, johnw_94020
pirouetted gracefully and with great fanfare proclaimed:

Here is a list of 2100 of them. We are on number 39.

By the way, number 39 is *not "Just Mark."

Old April 13th 05, 08:21 PM
Harvest Dancer

* Please join me in daily prayer for an atheist/agnostic from these
boards.

Here is a list of 2100 of them. We are on number 39. Link:

snip link to plagarized material

Plagarism is a sin. Black magick is a sin. Leading others into sin is
a sin.

Just Mark isn't #39

Jason Harvestdancer

Old April 13th 05, 11:39 PM
Mike Painter

http://jcsm.org/1on1/AltAtheis*mAtheistAgnosticList.htm

Dear Lord,

Bless Just Mark. Save his soul (if he is not saved). or help him if
he is.

Because in your world O'lord once saved is always saved so the atheist that
dies trying to save the child run down by a drunk who is saved goes to hell,
as does the child because he broke your commandment but the drunk goes to
heaven.

Odd that this list is spreading so fast and none of these thieves have the
courage to mention actually tracking the number of people saved by these
prayers.

WE know of several who have become atheist because of their actions.

Old April 14th 05, 04:46 PM

[...]

Sincerely,
John Wolf

Just one question! Please define great church. Do you have a list of
them that meet your approval? Is there a list of not so great
churches, and do you have a list of those that we should avoid
completely? Have you verified these lists with Jesus?

Al

P=2ES.

I think this is a fine example of why we are told to pray in private.
This prayer is condescending, insulting and extremely self-righteous.

Old April 16th 05, 02:59 AM
rogue

[...]

JERRY
How very hypocritical of you, John:

Mt.6:5-6
"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites a
for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of
the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They
have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet,
and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in
secret; and thy Father in secret shall reward thee openly."