Mark Probert

Old November 19th 05, 11:41 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc..health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Default Mark Probert

Mark just can NOT keep his mouth SHUT!

His problem shows every day. He could NOT win a case in court, he must come
on the internet and ARGUE all day.

I certainly feel sorry for his family.

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
The address on the disbarrment papers that were just sent to me by
someone disgusted with Probert's harassment have the identical address
to where he and Sandra Probert are listed together. Apparently, he
used to be a divorce lawyer before his disbarrment ... there were also
papers showing he was sued by Temple Beth Am.

With alll the evidence non debatable ... he continues to lie about his
failed legal career.

Barrett found the perfect shill to represent him on Usenet.

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 22:30:13 GMT, "JanD" wrote:

I do not give in to her stalking and
harassment of me and my family. For the truth of your handler's history:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...undation.com/*

For the truth about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/Jan-Drew-Fan-Club

Old November 20th 05, 02:06 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc..health.alternative,misc.kids.health

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:41:09 GMT, "JanD" wrote:

I certainly feel sorry for his family.

He has used and abused them by discussing them openly on Usenet ...

From the papers I was sent ... it appears he also got his wife sued in
what looks like a scam called J.M.L. INVESTORS CORP.

Both of them were sued by these investors it appears.

Also by Temple Beth Am.

I'm still reading all the court filings ... you and I are not the
first of his targets.

He represents the evil ways of Barrett & quackwatch perfectly.
Old November 20th 05, 05:06 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc..health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:
Mark just can NOT keep his mouth SHUT!

snip of jan and her handler's stalking and harassment....

Jan is a fascist bitch who hates the First Amendment, just like her handler.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...undation.com/*

http://groups.google.com/group/IlenaRosenthalFanClub

http://groups.google.com/group/Jan-Drew-Fan-Club
Old November 20th 05, 11:19 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc..health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
JanD wrote:
Mark just can NOT keep his mouth SHUT!

[snip pathetic childish urls posted repeatedly today + Mark's name calling]

restored, the truth that Mark can't handle:

Old November 21st 05, 03:59 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc..health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:

Mark just can NOT keep his mouth SHUT!

[snip pathetic childish urls posted repeatedly today + Mark's name calling]

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...undation.com/*

http://groups.google.com/group/IlenaRosenthalFanClub

http://groups.google.com/group/Jan-Drew-Fan-Club

snip of jan and her handler's stalking and harassment....

Jan is a fascist bitch who hates the First Amendment, just like her
handler.

restored, the truth

You lie. You do not know the truth.

Mark Probert Mark Probert Kids Health 84 November 27th 05 05:25 PM
Mark Probert Mark Probert Kids Health 5 November 20th 05 05:27 PM
Advice for Dads Troy Pregnancy 36 October 8th 05 12:08 AM
Barrett/Polevoy Flack Mark S Probert has become Unglued Ilena Rose Kids Health 16 March 4th 05 08:36 PM
Mark S. Probert from Merrick, NY ... 10th Judicial District Ilena Rose Kids Health 81 August 29th 04 11:52 PM